DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But he can only burn things focused in his eyesight.. minato can lay several scattered tags, when sasuke goes to burn a few, minato can just blitz him with a spacetime rasengan from his blindspot from another tag
No. What Sasuke focus on burns faster. Amaterasu/enton burns without being controlled. Sasuke can just keep Rib cage Susanoo up while burning Minato Kunai. Minato have nothing that can get past rib cage Susanoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. What Sasuke focus on burns faster. Amaterasu/enton burns without being controlled. Sasuke can just keep Rib cage Susanoo up while burning Minato Kunai. Minato have nothing that can get past rib cage Susanoo
Raikage elbow bolt got past ribcage susanoo... minato can have a clone ftg blitz with oodama rasengan & shatter it

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage elbow bolt got past ribcage susanoo... minato can have a clone ftg blitz with oodama rasengan & shatter it
I don’t remember any of the Raikage jutsu getting pass rib cage Susanoo. I do remember the Raikage having lost of physical power that was able to bounce Sasuke around, but he still was protected by Susanoo.
On another note, I haven’t seen Minato perform oddama resengan, even if he could, there’s no guarantee it would get pass rib cage.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t remember any of the Raikage jutsu getting pass rib cage Susanoo. I do remember the Raikage having lost of physical power that was able to bounce Sasuke around, but he still was protected by Susanoo.
On another note, I haven’t seen Minato perform oddama resengan, even if he could, there’s no guarantee it would get pass rib cage.
you dont remember at the 5 kage summit when the raikage elbow bolted through sasukes ribcage susanoo boosted with enton??? and then he proceeded to try to guillotine drop him, and then gaara intervened.... thats how the raikage lost his arm because he hit the flames..

Minato rasengan >>> elbow bolt... a clone could blitz shatter the ribcage

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you dont remember at the 5 kage summit when the raikage elbow bolted through sasukes ribcage susanoo boosted with enton??? and then he proceeded to try to guillotine drop him, and then gaara intervened.... thats how the raikage lost his arm because he hit the flames..

Minato rasengan >>> elbow bolt... a clone could blitz shatter the ribcage

As you can see the rib cage Susanoo is only protecting 60% of Sasuke’s body, the entire front of Susanoo is open. That’s why he used enton to help protect him from Raikage leg drop.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto pumped Sasuke with Hashirama’s dna/cells. We’ve see. To many ninja with Hashirama dna and none of them had speed feats on the level of RSM Naruto.
But as you said in your earlier post, RSM is way above anything Minato can do so it really doesn’t change anything. Sasuke doesn’t need match RSM he just need to match Minato
Sasuke with Ems contends with kcm & bijuu mode so he still wins in speed meaning minato gets burned and shocked

Reactions: DHOH