salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS Sasuke couldn’t react to to level 2 Ay so he’s not reacting to FTG.
Minato has clones so genjutsu is a long shot...
I had no idea EMS Sasuke was going to get so much support yet alone MS.
What're you talking about? Sasuke not reacting to V2 Ay was because he was being a reckless Emo who didn't bother using his brain or even trying genjutsu. On top of that he was gaining his powers as the battle was progreasing. FTG works on different mechanics Ay charges in and blitzes yet killer Bee's faster than him. He was able to react and save At and counter Minato's FTG sneak attack no problem.

Btw living Minato never made use of Shadow clone Jutsu in combat. He only used it as an Edo not that it makes a difference, it's not impervious to genjutsu and Minato throws away more stamina. To add another point according to Kakashi neither he nor Minato had enough chakra to form a shadow clone to add the elemental chakra nature to the rasengan which should put his reserves in context for you.

Who mentioned EMS or support?

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about? Sasuke was being Emo but using his brain nonetheless. Sasuke was force to use rib cage Susanoo and enton at the same time because he couldn’t react to Ay’s Speed and therefore usin his brain to come up with that strategy.
Killer bee isn’t faster than Ay but his reaction speed is better, that’s how he was able to counter Minato and Ay couldn’t.

Doesn’t matter if Minato use clones or not before he died, it’s a simple jutsu and safe assumption that he could.

I mean I didn’t think EMS Sasuke would have so much support in this battle thread, so I thought it would be useless to make a MS Sasuke vs Minato

I’m a huge Sasuke fan but Minato definitely would beat MS Sasuke in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What're you talking about? Sasuke not reacting to V2 Ay was because he was being a reckless Emo who didn't bother using his brain or even trying genjutsu. On top of that he was gaining his powers as the battle was progreasing. FTG works on different mechanics Ay charges in and blitzes yet killer Bee's faster than him. He was able to react and save At and counter Minato's FTG sneak attack no problem.

Btw living Minato never made use of Shadow clone Jutsu in combat. He only used it as an Edo not that it makes a difference, it's not impervious to genjutsu and Minato throws away more stamina. To add another point according to Kakashi neither he nor Minato had enough chakra to form a shadow clone to add the elemental chakra nature to the rasengan which should put his reserves in context for you.

Who mentioned EMS or support?
So when Madara gets solo'd by Black Zetsu you claim plot but when Sasuke doesn't cast Genjutsu on the Raikage despite obvious eye contact you claim he was being a reckless emo not using his brain.

Reactions: DHOH

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when Madara gets solo'd by Black Zetsu you claim plot but when Sasuke doesn't cast Genjutsu on the Raikage despite obvious eye contact you claim he was being a reckless emo not using his brain.
What're you on about? One was deus ex machina (BZ stab) and the other was Sasuke being angry and fighting recklessly. Btw I do put Sasuke's down to plot nerf, however they were trying to portray a change taking place in Sasuke.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges here.

OT: Minato had to use FTG to dodge this while stationary. 3 tomoe Sasuke could see it clearly, keep up with it, evade it and hit Raikage while he (Sasuke) was still in motion. Lightning armour saved him otherwise GG.
You must be registered for see images

The reason Sasuke ended up using his MS wasn't because he couldn't keep up it was because he wanted to end it quickly.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What're you on about? One was deus ex machina (BZ stab) and the other was Sasuke being angry and fighting recklessly. Btw I do put Sasuke's down to plot nerf, however they were trying to portray a change taking place in Sasuke.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges here.

OT: Minato had to use FTG to dodge this while stationary. 3 tomoe Sasuke could see it clearly, keep up with it, evade it and hit Raikage while he (Sasuke) was still in motion. Lightning armour saved him otherwise GG.

The reason Sasuke ended up using his MS wasn't because he couldn't keep up it was because he wanted to end it quickly.
Dude that’s v1 Ay

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude that’s v1 Ay
What's your point exactly? I was telling you Minato couldn't react to Raikage yet 3 tomoe Sauce could. Minato was forced to use FTG against the same Ay to avoid the attacks.

Anyway Sasuke post this point was trying to end things quickly which still stands, and is the reason Sasuke changed tact.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your point exactly? I was telling you Minato couldn't react to Raikage yet 3 tomoe Sauce could. Minato was forced to use FTG against the same Ay to avoid the attacks.

Anyway Sasuke post this point was trying to end things quickly which still stands, and is the reason Sasuke changed tact.
Sasuke reacting to v1 doesn’t mean he can act to v2. Manga showed he couldn’t.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke reacting to v1 doesn’t mean he can act to v2. Manga showed he couldn’t.
No it didn't Sasuke was camping in Susanoo and going for MS kill shots and not engaging in direct combat. A Susanoo user doesn't run around or turn around quickly mid combat the fighting atyle changes. That in no way means he can't react to V2, the only way to establish he can't react to it is if he was fighting without Susanoo against it. There were many lightning techniques which could be used against Minato which weren't effective against Ay due to Raiton armour(why Sasuke didn't employ them).

On another note Ay was ready to kill off Minato even after the FTG the second time. The only thing he didn't expect was that Minato would teleport behing Bee.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it didn't Sasuke was camping in Susanoo and going for MS kill shots and not engaging in direct combat. A Susanoo user doesn't run around or turn around quickly mid combat the fighting atyle changes. That in no way means he can't react to V2, the only way to establish he can't react to it is if he was fighting without Susanoo against it. There were many lightning techniques which could be used against Minato which weren't effective against Ay due to Raiton armour(why Sasuke didn't employ them).

On another note Ay was ready to kill off Minato even after the FTG the second time. The only thing he didn't expect was that Minato would teleport behing Bee.
dude reread the manga. Karin specifically states why Sasuke was in the rib cage Susanoo.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude reread the manga. Karin specifically states why Sasuke was in the rib cage Susanoo.
Bro rib cage was already protecting him, Karin doesn't know what she's on about. Sasuke was already in Susa after he matched Raikage which throws water on that statement. Raikage wasn't getting through that(Susa) to save his life, Sasuke's intent was to hurt the Raikage which is why he started with Ama and ended with Enton.

Why am I even defending Sasuke? Like wtf. I'm done let his cheerleaders do it.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro rib cage was already protecting him, Karin doesn't know what she's on about. Sasuke was already in Susa after he matched Raikage which throws water on that statement. Raikage wasn't getting through that(Susa) to save his life, Sasuke's intent was to hurt the Raikage which is why he started with Ama and ended with Enton.
I forgot you make up your own rules..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot you make up your own rules..
What rules? I'm just breaking down what happened. It's a simple enough.

3 tomoe Sasuke matched At and outdid him. Yes.
Sasuke was encamped in Susanoo post that point. Yes.
Did Sasuke try and dodge V2 Ay. No.
Is Karin's statement valid. No.
Raikage can't get through it. Yes.
Sasuke went for an Ama. Yes.
Raikage dodged it. Yes.
Sasuke followed up with Enton. Yes.
Sasuke maimed the Raikage. Yes.

Anyway I'm done defending Sausage. I'll let his fanboys do it.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What rules? I'm just breaking down what happened. It's a simple enough.

3 tomoe Sasuke matched At and outdid him. Yes.
Sasuke was encamped in Susanoo post that point. Yes.
Did Sasuke try and dodge V2 Ay. No.
Raikage can't get through it. Yes.
Sasuke went for an Ama. Yes.
Raikage dodged it. Yes.
Sasuke followed up with Enton. Yes.
Sasuke maimed the Raikage. Yes.

Anyway I'm done defending Sausage. I'll let his fanboys do it.
Lol and I’m done not defending Sasuke lol

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NB used to be decent compared to other places for understanding the series, but now we're doing obvious ragestomps?

The answer's Sasuke btw. Don't compare Six Paths beings to normal shinobi, they occupy a completely different realm of power. It's clear that just having the power amps the person's abilities greatly, whether or not they're actually using it. Also to whoever said that Sasuke couldn't react to V2 Ay, this is a lie. It's clear that he did, as he had time not only to manifest Amaterasu but also use Kagutsuchi to wrap it around Susano'o. Initiating a counter is reacting.

Then he did the exact same thing again with Ay's aerial attack. Honestly Ay would've died a mutual death with an MS Sasuke who was acting rashly and whose power hadn't even reached fruition yet. Not arguing that MS Sasuke would win against Minato though, because he wouldn't.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NB used to be decent compared to other places for understanding the series, but now we're doing obvious ragestomps?

The answer's Sasuke btw. Don't compare Six Paths beings to normal shinobi, they occupy a completely different realm of power. It's clear that just having the power amps the person's abilities greatly, whether or not they're actually using it. Also to whoever said that Sasuke couldn't react to V2 Ay, this is a lie. It's clear that he did, as he had time not only to manifest Amaterasu but also use Kagutsuchi to wrap it around Susano'o. Initiating a counter is reacting.

Then he did the exact same thing again with Ay's aerial attack. Honestly Ay would've died a mutual death with an MS Sasuke who was acting rashly and whose power hadn't even reached fruition yet. Not arguing that MS Sasuke would win against Minato though, because he wouldn't.
Ok let me rephrase that. Sasuke can’t physically. His body can’t move fast enough to counter v2 Ay

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I never gave my opinion on the actual battle of the thread.

I can’t see Minato getting close enough to harm Sasuke. Sasuke destroy all Minato FTG Kunai with enton, the seals are chakra enhance so Sasuke should be able to see them. Without FTG Kunai, Sasuke doesn’t need to be in Susanoo to be safe because Sasuke has shown speed on par with Minato and EMS precognition will give Sasuke the advantage in CQC. It’s only a matter of time before Sasuke traps him or Minato will eventually run out of chakra.

Reactions: Kakooli
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just dont see how sasuke can tag minato... he can literally spam FTG all day,

once minato gets a FTG mark on sasukes actual body its GG
Post automatically merged:

I guess I never gave my opinion on the actual battle of the thread.

I can’t see Minato getting close enough to harm Sasuke. Sasuke destroy all Minato FTG Kunai with enton, the seals are chakra enhance so Sasuke should be able to see them. Without FTG Kunai, Sasuke doesn’t need to be in Susanoo to be safe because Sasuke has shown speed on par with Minato and EMS precognition will give Sasuke the advantage in CQC. It’s only a matter of time before Sasuke traps him or Minato will eventually run out of chakra.
Minato doesnt have to put a tag on a kunai, he can tag people and objects like trees, the ground, etc...

if sasuke wastes time and chakra enton burning seals off of shit he is going to get drained quick, because amaterasu takes waaay more chakra than FTG which minato has spammed to slaughter armies

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just dont see how sasuke can tag minato... he can literally spam FTG all day,

once minato gets a FTG mark on sasukes actual body its GG
Post automatically merged:

Minato doesnt have to put a tag on a kunai, he can tag people and objects like trees, the ground, etc...

if sasuke wastes time and chakra enton burning seals off of shit he is going to get drained quick, because amaterasu takes waaay more chakra than FTG which minato has spammed to slaughter armies
EMS Sasuke shown he has the chakra capacity to spam his entire arsenal for very long periods of time. And Amaterasu can literally burn anything Minato Mark.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS Sasuke shown he has the chakra capacity to spam his entire arsenal for very long periods of time. And Amaterasu can literally burn anything Minato Mark.
But he can only burn things focused in his eyesight.. minato can lay several scattered tags, when sasuke goes to burn a few, minato can just blitz him with a spacetime rasengan from his blindspot from another tag