-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp................ lol I'm not feeling her look, anybody read the manga? I did a couple months ago and is one of my favorites, but this ummmmmmmmmmm ._.)

What chu think?

[video=youtube;CqYfXOYqzy4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqYfXOYqzy4[/video]

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the eyes are fine, she's an android anyways so what the hell. I look forward to it and i heard apparently in some interview that James Cameron has been wanting to make this for years cause he's a huge nerd of the manga and that it sticks close to the source material. And also Christopher Waltz and FREAKING MAHERSHALA ALI!!??He is an amazing actor and had the best performance on Luke Cage imo..

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very narcissistic.

I won't be watching, at least in the theaters.

Seems like a feminist agenda, to be honest.Just by looking at the trailer, that's all.Nor is she unique or anything...

Just something about it, seems so gender biased.As if the person who wrote/illustrated it thinks that women are better, or something.Very biased.

Looked at the manga pics, and it's all in the way the EYES are drawn. Just something about it seems incredibly "inconsiderate towards males"-ish

Last edited:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's very narcissistic.

Seems like a feminist agenda, to be honest.Just by looking at the trailer, that's all.Nor is she unique or anything...

Just something about it, seems so gender biased.As if the person who wrote/illustrated it thinks that women are better, or something.Very biased.

Looked at the manga pics, and it's all in the way the EYES are drawn. Just something about it seems incredibly "inconsiderate towards males"-ish
Is your masculinity really this fragile??

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very narcissistic.

Lol wow, well you couldn't be anymore wrong.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is your masculinity really this fragile??
Wow, your own little manipulative conclusion.

It's not that my masculinity is fragile. It's impenetrable, actually. It's just that I notice gender bias in the movie trailer.I don't support it, at all.

I noticed a variety of things in the trailer, and I don't care for it.I just can SEE what's going on. Don't blame me, I have a deep hatred for gender biased films, and I can't stand people who think women are at the center of the universe.They're simply not, and males aren't royal subjects to women, and vise versa.It entails a lack of respect for the other gender.

It's not "fragility", it's "intolerance"...i have no time for the BS.
Lol wow, well you couldn't be anymore wrong.
That's fine, you're allowed to feel that way,Mikasa...

Last edited: