UzumakiNarutoFan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey friends...As the title suggests the bars below my Avatar are aligned slightly off...Any particular reason for this? First I thought there might a problem with my Avatar size or something so I changed it but the problem still remains...
In case you haven't understood what the problem is...here is the screenshot..
You must be registered for see images

Thank you.

Reactions: Nyanmaru

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As an ex mod, I have the full ability, and fact, to answer the question.

On NB we like to promote a clean, safe environment for all ages of people. However, since we have little children on this site, that slight diss-alignment is to signify that you are a *** offender. That way the children can see you, and know to stay away.

Reactions: Nathan

UzumakiNarutoFan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may be because your name is quite long.
I think so too...That seems the only logical reason for this...
Thank you :)

I tried to +rep...but its not allowing...help appreciated :)

On NB we like to promote a clean, safe environment for all ages of people. However, since we have little children on this site, that slight diss-alignment is to signify that you are a *** offender. That way the children can see you, and know to stay away.
Yeah yeah... :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe the reason for the season?

UzumakiNarutoFan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not seeing it. What browser? Swap browsers and see if it remains.
Its Chrome. I checked on opera, firefox and IE too....It shows it in the same way...wait...Am I the only one who see's the dis-alignment?..and is it currently dis-aligned..?

I think Nafan's reason is valid...may be a long username problem...

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's only on your end. Must be a display setting if it shows in all browsers. You could try changing resolution and see if that fixes it.

UzumakiNarutoFan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe your internet speed isn't good enough to make the alignment correct.
I am not sure that should be a problem because I can see others perfectly aligned...thanks for the reply. :)

It's only on your end. Must be a display setting if it shows in all browsers. You could try changing resolution and see if that fixes it.
I tried it...Its still the same.
I checked Avatars of other members too...only the one's with a long name are shown dis-aligned so I guess the reason is established...the solution is still unknown...

Thanks for the help so far... :)

Last edited:

UzumakiNarutoFan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's fine for me.
Yes they should.
But one can't change the name unless he/she wins a contest or creates a new account...so the problem remains...
I guess one solution could be automatic adjustment of the font size to fit it in just like how the avatar is automatically resized if its below 500 kb...or maybe a constraint should be put on how many characters a single word should have in a username...

Its not much of a bother to me too...but just pointed to a problem..

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathan