"Aliens"...or a bunch of "losers" messing with people's heads?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tons...upon tons..of supposed "alien UFO sightings"...but no "E.T"?What does that sound like?It sounds like "all talk"

cause 1,

what business would an "alien" have here...

and 2,

Why aren't they minding their own business....what kind of troll messes with someone's head, non stop, like that? I think someone needs a life to live.

it's all a "hoax"

And I know someone's gonna say some obvious BS like "Oh, UFO's don't necessarily mean E.T spaceships, just unidentied foriegn objects"...

Well, I'm talking about E.Ts, kid. We all know these people are insinuating that there's an extraterrestrial life form or something associated with it, in those "UFOs" that they always make out to be a "space ships".

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: "Aliens"...or a bunch of "losers" messing with people's heads?

Another overthinking chill have a snickers
There's no over- thought...

it's quite simple, really. Rather THINK, than not "think at all".

And I don't judge you for those ridiculous boruto enthusiast attention seeking threads you constantly make.

Have your little thing over there, and I have my big thing over here.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not losers. Delusional losers. I remember the days when I was a delusional loser by the fault of sleep deprivation and stress. But I've gotten better long ago. It was a very warm and welcome change, and I think I find myself with a similar fortune each time I read your explicit commentary.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aliens are real.

I know it is a bit species to compare who we act onto other organisms, but how do we act in this world? We venture to the ocean, to jungles, to islands, and wherever the unknown is. We observe. We don't leave ourselves behind. We take photos. We take samples. We take specimens.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Tons...upon tons..of supposed "alien UFO sightings"...but no "E.T"?What does that sound like?It sounds like "all talk"
Lots of things we can't see. Does that mean they don't exist? No.

cause 1,

what business would an "alien" have here...
Did it ever crossed your mind that perhaps if you used your head you might find a reason or two? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but seriously dude, come on.

and 2,

Why aren't they minding their own business....what kind of troll messes with someone's head, non stop, like that? I think someone needs a life to live.
Assuming there are aliens on earth, what makes you think their business don't involve them being on earth? If they were here it would have to be for a reason no?

I think it's all a "hoax"
That's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion.

what do ya'll think?
Like i keep saying over and over. I think people should be more open minded.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aliens are real.

I know it is a bit species to compare who we act onto other organisms, but how do we act in this world? We venture to the ocean, to jungles, to islands, and wherever the unknown is. We observe. We don't leave ourselves behind. We take photos. We take samples. We take specimens.
I want you to at least sober up before you post on one of my threads.

Lots of things we can't see. Does that mean they don't exist? No.

Did it ever crossed your mind that perhaps if you used your head you might find a reason or two? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but seriously dude, come on.

Assuming there are aliens on earth, what makes you think their business don't involve them being on earth? If they were here it would have to be for a reason no?

That's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Like i keep saying over and over. I think people should be more open minded.
You know what, I'm gonna let your insult pass...and just say...you're BIASED towards the possibility of "aliens"...just biased, and will do whatever to push the agenda that aliens could be real.

This isn't an opinion. This E.T thing is as substantial as the existence of god...

The "All these things have to come from somewhere, so there has to be a god" argument, is pretty similar to the argument that "All this space, and you think we're THE ONLY ONES HERE?"...pretty non substantial.Twisted logic. You know the fundamentals of existence?No...

There is a possibility that no one else is there, and there's just THAT much of a small-to-no likely-hood that there are any other successful intelligent life forms currently on any other planet.It might just be THAT LITTLE of a possibility.

And there is a possibility that everything manifested on it's own, through cause & effect...lmao, like just about everything else.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think the existence of UFO's is indisputable, but I think the debate on whether they're foreign craft or manmade is still on the table, despite your cynical skepticism. Outside of unvariable anecdotal eye-witness testimonies, there is evidence of clandestine military operations and testing in the form of reverse engineering UFO technology being done without the knowledge of most heads of the U.S. government, known as U.S.A.P.s [Unacknowledged Special Access Programs]. This evidence exists in the form of the black budget and black projects. which was exposed to the public by Edward Snowden; who, most of us are familiar with.

What is the black budget? Every year, an accumulation of billions of U.S. tax dollars go reportedly "missing" by the Pentagon, but that's been exposed as a cover up to filter money to the military, NRO, and NGP. The total report of money that's gone missing from the Petangon so far has estimated to be between 6 trillion to 10 trillion dollars. You just dont "lose" 10 trillion dollars, and no about of wreckless government spending by beuracrats can account for that.

What's known about these operations is extremely limited, with only a few subtantial witnesses who have worked on these black projects, most notiably, physicist Robert Lazar, who's proven his involvement in these black projects, and proven the existence of miltary testing of UFOs. According to him, he was assigned to reverse engineer a flyingcraft which he was uninformed of it's origin; from this alone, you can infer a few conclusions.

A. The fact that Lazar was "reverse" engineering a flyingcraft, and not engineering one means the technology is not that of the U.S. government
A(1). The technology belongs to the military of another government superpower that the U.S. military managed to get their hands on.
A(2). The technology is entirely other worldly, supporting evidence of extraterrestrial beings

B. Lazar assumed that the technology he was reverse engineering was foreign to the U.S. military, or was lied to

And there's always the alternative hypothesis that Robert Lazar is a sort of plant, intentionally misdirecting the public and hiding the true operations behind the black projects, but that's Alex Jones level of conspiracy, and requires more evidence than what Lazar presented.

TL;DR Do I think UFOs exist? Without a shadow of a doubt. Do I think UFOs are a matter of otherworldly technology? Possibly, there isnt enough evidence to give a definitive yes, but there's too much evidence for the question to be easily dismissed.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think the existence of UFO's is indisputable, but I think the debate on whether they're foreign craft or manmade is still on the table, despite your cynical skepticism. Outside of unvariable anecdotal eye-witness testimonies, there is evidence of clandestine military operations and testing in the form of reverse engineering UFO technology being done without the knowledge of most heads of the U.S. government, known as U.S.A.P.s [Unacknowledged Special Access Programs]. This evidence exists in the form of the black budget and black projects. which was exposed to the public by Edward Snowden; who, most of us are familiar with.

What is the black budget? Every year, an accumulation of billions of U.S. tax dollars go reportedly "missing" by the Pentagon, but that's been exposed as a cover up to filter money to the military, NRO, and NGP. The total report of money that's gone missing from the Petangon so far has estimated to be between 6 trillion to 10 trillion dollars. You just dont "lose" 10 trillion dollars, and no about of wreckless government spending by beuracrats can account for that.

What's known about these operations is extremely limited, with only a few subtantial witnesses who have worked on these black projects, most notiably, physicist Robert Lazar, who's proven his involvement in these black projects, and proven the existence of miltary testing of UFOs. According to him, he was assigned to reverse engineer a flyingcraft which he was uninformed of it's origin; from this alone, you can infer a few conclusions.

A. The fact that Lazar was "reverse" engineering a flyingcraft, and not engineering one means the technology is not that of the U.S. government
A(1). The technology belongs to the military of another government superpower that the U.S. military managed to get their hands on.
A(2). The technology is entirely other worldly, supporting evidence of extraterrestrial beings

B. Lazar assumed that the technology he was reverse engineering was foreign to the U.S. military, or was lied to

And there's always the alternative hypothesis that Robert Lazar is a sort of plant, intentionally misdirecting the public and hiding the true operations behind the black projects, but that's Alex Jones level of conspiracy, and requires more evidence than what Lazar presented.

TL;DR Do I think UFOs exist? Without a shadow of a doubt. Do I think UFOs are a matter of otherworldly technology? Possibly, there isnt enough evidence to give a definitive yes, but there's too much evidence for the question to be easily dismissed.
This is cute.

But yeah, UFOs= sure...as long as it's "Unidentified, FOREIGN, and an OBJECT"...they DO exist, apparently.

Evidence of E.T...nope, not convinced. Sorry.I think it's a hoax and any information supporting those claims, are just twisted manipulated information.All just to convince you. Just about everything I've read is just biased.All just to push the agenda, cause they're such science fiction geeks.These people are trying to "Stir stuff up" just to convince you and get you all excited.

Now this "cynical skeptism"...are you "criticizing" me because of your opinion of me? You must really think you're "better", don't you?And then you make these statements as if I'm not ALLOWED to be skeptical?

If it's true, I'm convinced. Not true, I'm not convinced, it's just as simple as that.

Cynicism<---your conclusion.

Simply my better judgement of character. It's all cause & effect...don't blame me. I give credit where credit is due...If I think people are motivated by personal gain...well, that's your fault...don't categorize my attitude just because you're oblivious to this, lmao. It's actually pretty common.

You all just seem in denial to me...to be honest. You shouldn't be easily convinced if it isn't full blown undeniable evidence, that's just common sense. All of this information is just pure favoritism towards the idea that aliens exist. There's no hardcore evidence...it's useless.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is cute.

But yeah, UFOs= sure...as long as it's "Unidentified, FOREIGN, and an OBJECT"...they DO exist, apparently.

Evidence of E.T...nope, not convinced. Sorry.I think it's a hoax and any information supporting those claims, are just twisted manipulated information.All just to convince you. Just about everything I've read is just biased.All just to push the agenda, cause they're such science fiction geeks.These people are trying to "Stir stuff up" just to convince you and get you all excited.

Now this "cynical skeptism"...are you "criticizing" me because of your opinion of me? You must really think you're "better", don't you?And then you make these statements as if I'm not ALLOWED to be skeptical?

If it's true, I'm convinced. Not true, I'm not convinced, it's just as simple as that.

Cynicism<---your conclusion.

Simply my better judgement of character. It's all cause & effect...don't blame me. I give credit where credit is due...If I think people are motivated by personal gain...well, that's your fault...don't categorize my attitude just because you're oblivious to this, lmao. It's actually pretty common.

You all just seem in denial to me...to be honest. You shouldn't be easily convinced if it isn't full blown undeniable evidence, that's just common sense. All of this information is just pure favoritism towards the idea that aliens exist. There's no hardcore evidence...it's useless.
I've become so accustom to your vitriol, it's actually lost its venom. Good on me.

Im not convinced either. I just dont have the evidence to support the positive claim that's all a hoax. I'd say the same goes for you.

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That whole Robert Lazar thing is absolute bullshit and it took me all of 2 minutes to figure that out. With my knowledge on how the Military goes about its secret squirrel R&D tip-toeing, they wouldn't need someone like him.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aliens are definitely a bunch of losers seeking self-approval and a social climb with their charlatan act.
Aliens will never come to earth. It's the intra-terrestrials that get in your system and control your mind. Those are the ones you need to watch out for. In doing so, they make their "hosts" the aliens. Once you get rid of the disturbances and the intra terrestrials, you are left with the human; but hurry to save the human for the intra-trrestrials eat away at them.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aliens will never come to earth. It's the intra-terrestrials that get in your system and control your mind. Those are the ones you need to watch out for. In doing so, they make their "hosts" the aliens. Once you get rid of the disturbances and the intra terrestrials, you are left with the human; but hurry to save the human for the intra-trrestrials eat away at them.
They are deceptive and manipulative. They are just jealous of humans and can't think for themselves, so they enable and indulge this propaganda instead of minding their own business.

what kind of troll messes with someone's head, non stop, like that? I think someone needs a life to live.

Dreckerplayer is also a sad snowflake.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can't PROVE that god DOESN'T exist,either... cause it's neither here, or there. It's the same thing with aliens. Doesn't exist, in the way it's represented now.

I also can't PROVE that fairies DON'T exist, or that GARGOYLES DON'T exist...but I know it's all just man made science fiction, from start...just like these aliens.

I CAN'T, cause I don't NEED TO. They simply don't.
Here's what I'll do from now on. I'll crop out your vitriol, and condense your comments to the actual content. You can keep showing your fangs to everyone else, if you'd like.

You can prove that certain Gods don't exist within the context of a certain religion(s), or Holy text. And though it's true you can't prove no Gods exist, or that no fairies exist, the burden of proof is upon those who make the positive claim that a God(s) exist, and I have yet to make a positive claim for the existence of aliens, I only reject your hypothesis of aliens being a hoax, and accept the null hypothesis.

Rejecting a hypothesis does not mean you accept the alternative hypothesis; this is a false dichotomy. Inconclusiveness or uncertainty is a legitimate response when no further evidence is available.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Drecker, on a scale of 1-10, where would you rate theoretical aliens' amount of boredom? They screw with our men daily, but we have yet for them to make us an advanced cyborg. Just what do you think they want if not to deceive and manipulate us out of boredom?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's what I'll do from now on. I'll crop out your vitriol, and condense your comments to the actual content. You can keep showing your fangs to everyone else, if you'd like.

You can prove that certain Gods don't exist within the context of a certain religion(s), or Deity. And though it's true you can't prove no Gods exist, or that no fairies exist, but the burden of proof is upon those who make the positive claim that a God(s) exist, and I have yet to make a positive claim for the existence of aliens, I only reject your hypothesis of aliens being a hoax, and accept the null hypothesis.

Rejecting a hypothesis does not mean you accept the alternative hypothesis; this is a false dichotomy. Inconclusiveness or uncertainty is a legitimate response when no further evidence is available.
Ugh, listen...what you're doing is permissible.

Like whatever you wanna like...believe whatever you wanna believe.As long as it isn't truly immoral and super twisted.

I don't need the "beat around the bush" talk to make yourself look fancy...it's manipulative, as hell. Don't "Twist" the subject, either.