Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says the guy who thinks Kaguya can solo DBZ verse. LoL.
Yes she can even beside janemba maybe

Janemba is the only creative character in dbz wasted in a stupid movie.

Let have a fight I'm Kaguya your w.e you want to be in dbz

Kaguya put your person In a dimension of lava Ina instant.

Kaguya immortal
Physical attacks only slow her stop doesnt hurt her
Bunch of random techniques

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes she can even beside janemba maybe

Janemba is the only creative character in dbz wasted in a stupid movie.

Let have a fight I'm Kaguya your w.e you want to be in dbz

Kaguya put your person In a dimension of lava Ina instant.

Kaguya immortal
Physical attacks only slow her stop doesnt hurt her
Bunch of random techniques
Goku SSG God
Destructive Capacity : Solar System Level + (Multi)
Speed : Natural Speed is faster than sound
Instant Transmission allows him to exceed the speed of light
Master of Martial arts, Best at countering.
and your ''Immortal'' Kaguya, can be teleported to Hyperbolic time chamber, which she can't escape or even a forbidden planet. Kaguya is really weak.

Goku SSG God
Destructive Capacity : Solar System Level + (Multi)
Speed : Natural Speed is faster than sound
Instant Transmission allows him to exceed the speed of light
Master of Martial arts, Best at countering.
and your ''Immortal'' Kaguya, can be teleported to Hyperbolic time chamber, which she can't escape or even a forbidden planet. Kaguya is really weak.
Even Gogeta can beat her. He will just use the Star Dust Breaker aka Soul Punisher to reduce her to glittery dust, she will be still alive as shes immortal, but as a dust, LoL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your dumb superman can finished goku in real raw power goku completely with like 5 hits

Like I said FACTgoku nearly lift 40 tons superman lift 200 quatilion mega tons it's like picking up a planet.

When you to the gym if u do go lift weights helps out with speed and force of impact on arms

So Superman's raw power of far beyond goku

This is like a stupid endless cycle of dbz fanboys hatred. On this site at least others sites stopped it.
superman lifting 200quantillion isnt canon, but if you want i can bring a super saiyan spirit bomb absorbed goku who can literaly absorb himself into a universal spirit bomb
You must be registered for see images

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even Gogeta can beat her. He will just use the Star Dust Breaker aka Soul Punisher to reduce her to glittery dust, she will be still alive as shes immortal, but as a dust, LoL.
I'll agree that Kaguya is light work for nearly all DB characters but you're wanking Whis and Goku far too much.

Whis doesn't even have any feats. and Goku isn't even capable of everything you've stated.

superman lifting 200quantillion isnt canon, but if you want i can bring a super saiyan spirit bomb absorbed goku who can literaly absorb himself into a universal spirit bomb
You must be registered for see images
Superman lifting 200 quintillion tons is cannon.
Goku absorbed spirit bomb could possibly defeat some versions of Superman but definitely not Superman Prime, that's the 2nd strongest Superman, there's no way in hell he's getting defeated by a measly saiyan.

This thread drifted off from Superman Prime to Superman.

Superman Prime has feats. far beyond anyone in the DB verse.

Oh yeah, do us all a favour and stop making VS threads, in particular DB characters against anyone outside of the DB verse.
And also no Whis wanking threads......

Last edited:

MartinRico

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoL.
Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space to any level he wishes.

Alien X's reality warping is so powerful, that even his mere thoughts can become real.

Alien X can create time waves to reverse anything as seen in X = Ben + 2.

Alien X can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies.

His body can survive even the destruction of the Universe
Superman prime has the technology of a fifth dimension imp because of his marriage with the Queen. So everything you've stated about alien x can be said about Superman. In case you don't know what a fifth dimension imp is, just google mister mxy.