Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who wins? waiting for a gr8 answer xD
Lets presume that AlienX's Personalities has agreed to do what he wants and He can do anything, He can Fight manipulate time etc.
All are In full power
No morals
Death Battle

Last edited:

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u cant bring whis into the fight, because he technically is limitless right now until we see where his limits are he can be 100 times stronger than bills, 1000, million times or infinite.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? With PRIME Superman alone they win.
LoL.
Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space to any level he wishes.

Alien X's reality warping is so powerful, that even his mere thoughts can become real.

Alien X can create time waves to reverse anything as seen in X = Ben + 2.

Alien X can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies.

His body can survive even the destruction of the Universe

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alien X is omnipotent, but he'll never even bother to fight. He's fodder in this case.

Whis is stronger than Bills who's stronger than Goku. Goku was using 100% and still lost to a 70% Bills. (Mid Difficulty for Bills) I'm just going to assume that Whis is 150% of Bills (Seems fair, unfair for him to be twice as strong). I'm also going to assume that Super Saiyan God is only slightly stronger than Super Saiyan 4 (Noncanon GT Transformation)

Using the Death Battle Video by ScrewAttack (which I highly recommend as it is fair, just, reasonable, and logical) Superman beats Goku with no difficulty, because he barely used much of his full capable potential (go to the end of the video when comparing stats) So, based on how much of a visible difference Superman was being higher leveled than Goku, I think that means he can beat Whis. However, we have no idea if Whis has other capabilities beyond fighting and Ki Blasts, so that can change everything

I think Galactus and Thanos basically together make triple Superman's power. So I think Alien X and Whis will lose because Alien X won't bother and Whis would be weaker than the other 3 combined

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alien X is omnipotent, but he'll never even bother to fight. He's fodder in this case.

Whis is stronger than Bills who's stronger than Goku. Goku was using 100% and still lost to a 70% Bills. (Mid Difficulty for Bills) I'm just going to assume that Whis is 150% of Bills (Seems fair, unfair for him to be twice as strong). I'm also going to assume that Super Saiyan God is only slightly stronger than Super Saiyan 4 (Noncanon GT Transformation)

Using the Death Battle Video by ScrewAttack (which I highly recommend as it is fair, just, reasonable, and logical) Superman beats Goku with no difficulty, because he barely used much of his full capable potential (go to the end of the video when comparing stats) So, based on how much of a visible difference Superman was being higher leveled than Goku, I think that means he can beat Whis. However, we have no idea if Whis has other capabilities beyond fighting and Ki Blasts, so that can change everything

I think Galactus and Thanos basically together make triple Superman's power. So I think Alien X and Whis will lose because Alien X won't bother and Whis would be weaker than the other 3 combined
Whis can neg diff Superman. Superman did not beat Goku with no difficulty. He was Kamehamehad to the sun and then he was forced to use his Infinite mass punch will full might. That was a surely high diff, stop acting dumb.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoL.
Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space to any level he wishes.

Alien X's reality warping is so powerful, that even his mere thoughts can become real.

Alien X can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies.

careful guys there might be wanking involved
Alien X literally can't do anything because of the inner conflict. and unless three heads agree to do something which can take forever
the fight would pretty much be consisting off whis and statue vs superman prime, galactus, thanos

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alien X literally can't do anything because of the inner conflict. and unless three heads agree to do something which can take forever
the fight would pretty much be consisting off whis and statue vs superman prime, galactus, thanos
I said the personalities have agreed.

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whis can neg diff Superman. Superman did not beat Goku with no difficulty. He was Kamehamehad to the sun and then he was forced to use his Infinite mass punch will full might. That was a surely high diff, stop acting dumb.
Your dumb superman can finished goku in real raw power goku completely with like 5 hits

Like I said FACTgoku nearly lift 40 tons superman lift 200 quatilion mega tons it's like picking up a planet.

When you to the gym if u do go lift weights helps out with speed and force of impact on arms

So Superman's raw power of far beyond goku

This is like a stupid endless cycle of dbz fanboys hatred. On this site at least others sites stopped it.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cosmic Spider Man solos.

Cosmic Spider Man:
Matter Control/Manipulation and Reconfiguration / Energy Emission and Absorption: Spider-Man has complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe, reaching nearly any effect he desires. As a result, the Spider-Man can rearrange matter to create other configurations and can even transmute elements. Spider-Man can channel beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to destroy planets. Additional abilities include erecting force fields, phasing through solid matter, accelerating the evolution of lifeforms on a planet-wide scale seeing the past by peeling back the layers of time, time travel, cast illusions, trans dimensional travel, manipulation and discharging of any form of energy or radiation, bestowing limited cosmic powers to others, reading minds and influencing human emotion and sensation. Spider-Man also possesses the ability to suppress the powers of other mutants/beings making them temporarily or permanently out of use to them. He can heal living beings even if they are near-death. He cannot, however, raise the dead.
God-like Strength: Cosmic Spider-Man possesses almost limitless superhuman strength, though the exact magnitude remains vague. He can lift (press) far in excess of 100 tons effortlessly and can also use the Uni-Power to increase his strength to incalculable levels.
Unlimited Invulnerability: Spider-Man's"skin" after gaining the Uni-Power was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. In fact, his entire body was made highly resistant to injury and he is thus invulnerable to almost all types of physical harm. Spider-Man can easily withstand the crushing pressures of a black hole. He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and can withstand plunges into stars and even supernovas unharmed. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace.
God-like Stamina: Spider-Man's highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting him inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows him to fight other beings for prolonged periods of time before tiring, that is if he even gets tired.
Hyperspace Travel: By exceeding 99% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), Spider-Man can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light[1].
Cosmic Senses: Spider-Man has certain cosmic-energy enhanced perceptions which enable him through concentration to become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world. These abilities allow him far-ranging vision (in space he can see people clearly over a light year away), the ability to see sub-atomic particles, superhuman hearing, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of pure forms of energy and discern their natures.
Cosmic Self-Sustenance: Spider-Man does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin.

All in addition to his standard Spider-Man powers. And yes, he can beat the crap out of a Green Lantern Corp. member (in my opinion, of course).

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your dumb superman can finished goku in real raw power goku completely with like 5 hits

Like I said FACTgoku nearly lift 40 tons superman lift 200 quatilion mega tons it's like picking up a planet.

When you to the gym if u do go lift weights helps out with speed and force of impact on arms

So Superman's raw power of far beyond goku

This is like a stupid endless cycle of dbz fanboys hatred. On this site at least others sites stopped it.
says the guy who thinks Kaguya can solo DBZ verse. LoL.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoL.

Really he can do that haven't watched Ben 10 in a long time.
Anyway Superman Prime's team win