The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then, we are on Third Tomoe, First training session: The Sensei will make sure that the student can locate him into any environment (close range) and somewhat predict his attacks which will be as fast as possible now. Training ends when the student is able to do this without mistakes.

So basically, another game of hide and seek in which you get to cheat xD using ur sharingan ofc....

So activate your two tomoe sharingan, and then try to find me in this close range environment. (I point to the places in close range where I could hide: a lake, a boulder pile, a desert, or a forest of thick brush.)

Let's begin. *poof* try to find meh

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol *activates 2nd tomoe*

*looks at the lake* hmmm.. *move onto the boulder pile* come out...come out... *looks at the desert* wherever you are...

*finally stares at the forest of thick brush* found ya! hehe

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*comes up* good now

I take that back you'll not only try to located me but I'll also be attacking you as well so both your ability to track and counter my attack would be tested

I'll use

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

To hide underground

(Your first assignment is to just locate me, I'm not going to trick I'll hiding in one spot underground)

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dang it....

Alright good, now I'll be hiding again and I'll attack this time (this is not like the first time, all attacks and my location would be at close range this time) and I'll be going full speed. YOu'll have to not only detect my location but also react and counter to my attacks. Your timing must be done perfectly and successfully

Uses

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Immediately going and underground and instead of just pulling you to ground, appears just in front from the ground and does an uppercut then follows with a spinning back kick

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Augh...*falls to the ground when you do* xd

>.<

*I then immediately go underground again*

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Range: Short
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

*again not grabbing you to ground, I pop out from behind you using*

(Kage Buyo) - Leaf Dancing Shadow

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:5
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user kicks there target on the head first and then kicks them into the air.This sets up for lions barrage and primary lotus.

*Of course connecting a back spinning kick to the head follow with a upward leg thrust to knock you into the air*

*As you're in the air, I instantly appear above you with a heel drop*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yep

I then get up and dust myself off and use to create a mist to conceal myself:

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Also creating three clones in the process while in the mist without you hardly noticing*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*They scattered and with you unaware of what's going on all three clones uses*

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry

Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.

*Each flying straight through you one at a time around you*

(If you didn't get this part, it's all three clones kinda surrounding you each doing the dynamic kick right after one is done shooting through you*

(Hiding in the mist is also part of the hiding test so you should be able to detect me or us when we're in close range)

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sees one clone attack and i grab her, punches her making her go bye bye* *moves quickly to the next attacking clone, punches her, poof* *quickly turns and sees the next clone, grabs her foot and punches her, poof* hmmm?

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i smile and then give you a scroll saying:*

1st Training Session of Third Tomoe: Completed

Well all I can say now is you were completely flawless in your reaction and you managed to predict and escape my attacks without any minor mistakes so well done ^^

want to continue onto the second training sesh for 3T sharingan, or do u want to do sharingan gen next? lol

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so lets begin with

(Magen: Kyouten Chiten) - Demonic Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Chakra Cost:15(+2 for b rank genjutsus)
Damage Points:N/A(amount jutsu reversed delivers)
Description:This is a illusion counter were the illusion is reversed back unto the user and they get the damage of the jutsu(only works from b rank down).

you simply use your sharingan to reverse the illusion, and damage ur opponent. try it out on my clone. *clone uses tree binding death on you*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

self explanatory description
try it out on my clone. *poof*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

(Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
~ Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

again another self explanatory one....try it out on my clone *poof*