The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O why'd you choose this place....I don't need actual torture devices...I am the torture device. :p

anywho, tell me, what do you know of our kg without copying and pasting from another site?

Belexan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sharingan is a derived Kekkai Genkai that origins date back to the mythical Sage of Six Paths from whom our eyes had come from. The Sharingan takes the normal form of a red iris with three tomoes around the center of the eye. The abilities it grants range from increased reactions, immunity from mid-level genjutsu, predictions abilities, and being able to see other's chakra and chakra natures. The Sharingan also has higher levels of use which can be obtained from experiencing a high amount of guilt over the lost of a loved one. This next stage of the Sharingan's development is called the Mangekyou, or kaleidoscope, Sharingan. The sharingan in this stage allows for new powers to be unlocked such as a high-level Genjutsu and a powerful ninjutsu. Whichever one is the strongest depends on the style of the user, Sasuke had a very strong Amateratsu control while Itachi had a style more orieneted to Genjutsu so his advanced Genjutsu was powerful enough to distort one's mind. The next stage of the Mangekyou Sharingan is the use of both the eyes simaltaneously which results in the Susanoo, a large apparition of chakra that wields a spirit blade known as the Sword of Totsuke (Not sure if everyone but for current information.). The Susanoo also holds the Yata Mirror, a shield that can block and reverse any attack that comes at it. The susanoo can be summoned in parts such as the bones of one. Although the Mangekyou Sharingan comes at a cost, it results in the loss of the user's eye if they overuse the Mangekyou Sharingan. Although this contains a solution, one can take the eyes of a sibling and use their eyes to replace their overused eyes and take their powers, they need to also have the Mangekyou Sharingan however. This results in a new form of the Susanoo that holds a black flame in one of his left hands and another arm.

Not Copy and Paste U_U

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well thats good enough for me.

you do know how this goes right.

i beat you up to near death, you don't fight back, and then you get your sharingan and go to the hospital....

got it?

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you ain't seen nothing yet

Now then, since ur completely surrounded and being hit by my clones, I use

(Raiton:Ikadzuchi no Utage)-Lightning style:Lightning Bolt Feast

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Drawing together on the user's swords, an electrical energy will begin to
crackle around the swords. He/she will then implant their swords into the ground to send
an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it
can split into multiple tendrils to attack each target individually.

Shocking you from below, and now from the air!

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

shocking you from both above and below, and then i worsen it even more by using

(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade
of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics,
including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to
strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the
target to go numb from the electrical charge.

And when the spear is fully formed, my clones form an opening on you and i throw the spear at u. shocking you completely/to the maximum that i think a normal ninja can take to aid in activating their sharingan.

Now, u must use this pain you are feeling to activate the sharingan, use the pain to make your chakra flow faster than it usually does to that eye to make the sharingan appear. hopefully, this will be the only thing it takes...ive had harder ones, who have had to take a world more of hurt.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your sharingan activates
now deactivate it and get to the hospital *makes a clone carry you there*
make hospital thread yourself please