~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I know is that Sharingan is used to read the opponents move which can be read in slow motion which make it easier for you to deal with their incoming attacks. Else than that would be to copy jutsus like Kakashi but he's known for doing so in the anime/manga.

What im not sure of is that it's a blood limit ability?

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol yes it is, its only for uchiha....and kakashi, since he got his transplanted from obito. you know the whole kakashi gaiden thing lol

and alright then, while im helping you activate your sharingan by bringing you through a near death situation, you must focus your chakra into your eyes to make the first tomoe form. and also while im doing this you cannot will not and must not fight back whatsoever.

got it? good. we shall begin when you say you're ready lol

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As they come quick toward me I concentrate my chakra to my eyes. As the clones get's closer I pump the chakra further and further untill it start to hurt in my eye, as I keep keep doing this further I suddenly notice that the clones runs slower and slower. As they are almost at me I mold chakra to the fullest with my hearth beating really fast and when the clones are about to punch me my tomoe get's awakened! As the punch's comes in slow motion I see around the clones and dodge the incoming attacks!

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*looks into your eyes and dont see any tomoe* o-o dont get cocky kid lol

u have to use the pain you recieve to focus your chakra into your eyes to make the sharingan form....so now its my turn to have fun ^.^

Now then, since ur completely surrounded and being hit by my clones, I use

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Shocking you from below, and now from the air!

Raiton: Gian (Lightning Style: False Darkness)

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by
an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

shocking you from both above and below, and then i worsen it even more by using

(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade
of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics,
including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to
strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the
target to go numb from the electrical charge.

And when the spear is fully formed, my clones form an opening on you and i throw the spear at u. This is my ultimate raiton combination.

now use the horrible shocks to force yourself to focus ur chakra into your eyes, and form the sharingan....use the pain....use the pain!

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Oh shii-"

Get's hit by the clones from the Banquet of Lightning which send me into the air and as im in the air I use

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

to take out the clones from below but as you come from above I got knocked down with all the raiton chakra that hurt my entire body to the ground again. As the remaining clones prepare the spear I see the death in my eyes and as it comes closer I focus all remaining chakra I got to my eye as a last lifesaver, everything or nothing...As the spear comes closer and is a couple of meters away from me I open my eyes and there it's! The first tomoe and what I see in my surrounding is a spear, which I clearely can see that's coming toward me slower than usual! So when it's next to me I use

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

Which takes out the spear!

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-__- you better not fight back this time then.

u have to use the pain you recieve to focus your chakra into your eyes to make the sharingan form....I again use

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Shocking you from below, and now from the air!

Raiton: Gian (Lightning Style: False Darkness)

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by
an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

shocking you from both above and below, and then i worsen it even more by using

(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade
of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics,
including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to
strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the
target to go numb from the electrical charge.

And when the spear is fully formed, my clones form an opening on you and i throw the spear at u.

now use the horrible shocks to force yourself to focus ur chakra into your eyes, and form the sharingan....use the pain....use the pain!

-_- and no blocking.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Akiza hit me with Banquet of Lightning I fly up in the air once again at the same time I focus to turn all pain into chakra which I focus to my eye but as I get hit both from above and below I recieve major pain and fall to the ground. As I see Akiza's clone to prepare for the spear I hear my heartbeats at the same time loads of flashbacks are overwhelming my head...

"Do this mean im gonna die?!"

From all the pain I focus all remaining chakra to turn all the pain into power to my eye. At the same time the spear launch my way I keep doing it further and further and it start to ache in the eyeballs but I keep on pushing my chakra to my eyes while I feel all the pain in the body. As the spear is about to hit me I think "Sh!t...I'll die!" I close my eyes at the same time i focus all my remaining chakra to my eyes for a last shred of hope. What now?A weird noise from me happened my eyes felt different! I open the eyes and as a shock to me I see the spear coming my way slower than what it's suposed to! Is...this...my first awakened sharingan?

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the sharingan forms into your eyes as the first tomoe appears...*

deactivate it now by blinking and go to hospital to get healed up dude, better yet ill bring you there. *makes a clone carry you to the hospital with me*