Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's rulles and Restrictions
All out
Mid Range
Grassy field with a lake to my right (your left)

Grey bio with Hyorinmaru on my back.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Long time no see, Sensei. Let's see if I got anywhere near your level!

*Without much talking, I channel my suiton chakra in my feet and send it into the ground, moving it towards you. The 3 places the water chakra is send to are: infront of you, behind you but to your left and right (like a triangle and you in the middle) With a stomp on the ground, I make the water chakra transfrom into water and "errupt" from the ground, similar like a sprinkler. I then make a hand gesture and make the water form a vortex around you that sends you flying upwards while also knocking you hard. *

(Suiton: Sansui sōchi)- Water Release:Sprinkler System
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By channeling suiton chakra to their feet, the user will inject their chakra into the ground as far as mid-range. Then, by stomping/stepping on the ground, the user will force their chakra upwards, using nature transformation to change the chakra into water. This ejects a large amount of water from any three places mid-range from the ground, similar to the function of a sprinkler. The water from the ground will then remain on the battlefield, allowing the user to use the water for any techniques up to S-rank. This doesn't however changes their overall range.
Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
Note: Can only be used on a battlefield that has no water present
Note: Water lasts for 3 turns; Usable twice per battle

( Suiton: Arekuruu Hayase ) - Water Release: Raging Rapids
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Using their skills with Water Release, the user generates a powerful vortex of water around their enemy with a swing of their arm that sends them flying upwards and then dispels it with another hand gesture. (Requires a water source).
Note: Tobirama and Mei terumi can perform this without a water source.

*Once in the air and all around water, you are vulnerable to lightning so I release a beam of lightning at you that numbs you and knocks you back unable to move.*

(Raiton: Nibaiboruto)- Lightning: Double Bolt
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will focus lightning chakra into both of his hands, then will throw his upper body forwards towards the opponent, releasing the lightning chakra in his hands, the lightning once released will form a beam from both hands that crashes into the opponent, knocking them back.
- Can be used 4 times per battle.
- Must be taught by -Tauburn-
You must be registered for see images