[Comedy] Akatsuki's Day Off (Chapter One)

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Akatsuki's Day Off (Chapter 1)

A bird flies through the dark night and lands on one of Akatsuki's discreet bases. It arrives almost as if through fate itself. Something urgent is happening there.

The interior of the building it lands on is poorly lit and silence is the only sound (or lack of sound) present. One can feel the anticipation hanging in the stale air inside. The feeling is so present that one can barely move, it is difficult to feel at ease.

The scene changes to a creature, a man, what once was a man with an intimidating look. His name is Pein, and he looks as if he could be in pain due to how many piercings he has. He is just a corpse, however.

Pein: Alright. I should contact all of them now.

Konan: Yes.

Tobi: You must. This is long over-due.

Zetsu: … Hopefully both halves of my original can get along today.

Pein walks out of the room to go to another section of the base where he'll summon the Akatsuki members.

Meanwhile, outside the base the original Zetsu is seen standing and gazing at the sky.

White Zetsu: Oh, look! A cute birdy!

Black Zetsu: Shut it.

White Zetsu: But why?

Black Zetsu: Why? You're just wasting our time. We should leave and go record a prominent fight.

White Zetsu: Oh, I like fights. But...

Black Zetsu: But what?

White Zetsu: I like birds too...

Black Zetsu sighs.

Black Zetsu: What do you want with a bird, anyway?

White Zetsu: I already told you.

Black Zetsu: Elaborate.

White Zetsu: It's cute.

Black Zetsu: And?

White Zetsu: I like birds.

Black Zetsu: And?

White Zetsu: Yeah?

Black Zetsu: That's it?

White Zetsu: Yes, that's it since it's all you need to know.

White Zetsu snickers.

Black Zetsu: So, we'll just continue to fool around here?

White Zetsu: Got any better ideas?

Black Zetsu: Record a fight.

White Zetsu: Which one?

There is a term of awkward silence.

White Zetsu: Any?

Black Zetsu: I don't have a specific one in mind.

White Zetsu: Awww. And you criticized me when it came to that birdy.

Black Zetsu: Shinobi always act like morons and fight. We'll find something. Let's go.

White Zetsu: Why go though?

Black Zetsu: Why stay? All the other members are coming. That won't be fun with all their bickering and how dangerous each one of them is. They aren't too fond of us.

White Zetsu: Hmmm. Well, when you put it that way.

Zetsu, both halves, slinks into the ground and travels away into the dark night.

Pein walks back into the bleak room that Konan, Tobi, and a Zetsu clone are standing in.

Pein: Sent the signal just now. Wonder how they'll all react, since they likely haven't seen their partners in ages.

Last edited: