Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi (EMS)
Orochimaru (Healthy, Edo Tensei summoning of Senju Bro.)
Itachi (MS)
Nagato (Rin'negan, Six Paths of Pein)
Kakuzu
Hidan
Deidara
Sasori
Konan
Zetsu
Kisame (W/ Samehada)
Sasuke (CS2)
Jugo (CS2)
Karin
Suigetsu (Executioners Blade)

vs.

Gaara (The way he is now, but has his Jinchuriki)
Yugito
Yagura
Roshi
Han
Utakata
Fu
Killer B (8 Swords)
Naruto (Sage Mode)
Mei
Raikage (Both arms)
Tsunade
Onoki

They are fighting in Turtle Island :)

Reactions: JakeLife510

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
way too hard to decide cos we hav not seen all of their abilities but i'd say akatsuki actually it can go either way. i am leaning more towards akatsuki but they both have about an equal chance in winning. if it weren't for the kages the jinks would die mad easily.

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
akatsuki would wreck them i beleive, there is a reason why akatsuki have so 7 tailed beast yes they defeated them all without killing them, so yes jinchuriiki are useless only garra naruto and killer bee and kage could do something.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
akatsuki would wreck them i beleive, there is a reason why akatsuki have so 7 tailed beast yes they defeated them all without killing them, so yes jinchuriiki are useless only garra naruto and killer bee and kage could do something.
hebi is almost useless and kages are monsters especially A and oonoki. mei is pretty good, gaara is good also and Tsunade can just heal every1. But the fight is still hard

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi (EMS)
Orochimaru (Healthy, Edo Tensei summoning of Senju Bro.)
Itachi (MS)
Nagato (Rin'negan, Six Paths of Pein)
Kakuzu
Hidan
Deidara
Sasori
Konan
Zetsu
Kisame (W/ Samehada)
Sasuke (CS2)
Jugo (CS2)
Karin
Suigetsu (Executioners Blade)

vs.

Gaara (The way he is now, but has his Jinchuriki)
Yugito
Yagura
Roshi
Han
Utakata
Fu
Killer B (8 Swords)
Naruto (Sage Mode)
Mei
Raikage (Both arms)
Tsunade
Onoki

They are fighting in Turtle Island :)
make naruto get RM and sasuke have ems, and dude turtle isalnd is gonna blow up change the place. It can be blown up just by oonoki.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki. Im sorry but Nagato alone will take atleast 2 of them out by himself, not excluding Madara and Itachi with their MS techs. Then theres all the other members plus Oro's edo tenseis. Thats practically a small army! I dont think they can handle so many badasses

Morteus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm lets see...

They are all facing each other... All the Jinchuurikis (having their beasts and total control) Fire off a Tailed Beast Bomb! Oonoki uses his kick ass dust Jutsu... and Mei activates her acid technique While Gaara builds up a large wall of sand to protect themselves...

Madara, Itachi and Sasuke activate Susanoo, Zetzu hides under the ground... Konan and Deidara fly away... Kakuzu turns to steel... Sasori used the third Kazekages Iron sand to set up a wall... Oro raises his powerful summoned Iron Gates.... Kisame places samehada in front of him (to absorb direct chakra) and Hidan just stands there thinking (i cant die but then is turned to dust.)

then the real match begins!!

LOL Hidan is gone

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason they took the seven of the Bijuu is because the members of Akatsuki are either immortal or OP. They outnumbered the Jinchuuriki 2:1 and Jinchuuriki didn't have the level of control as Bee, Yagura, or Naruto.

Naruto only has SM but that puts him over Sasuke's CS2 (IMO). Yagura is Mizukage and has full control of his Bijuu just like Bee so that's an added kage and Bijuu master. All the others have a level of control to a certain point over their Bijuu and all the Akatsuki members are S list. From Akatsuki I see Deidera, Kakuzu, Sasori, Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo dying just about. As for Jinchuuriki Idk.

I see this as going either way.