Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
umm actually ......i do kno that jutsu .........actually .....miggy taught to me stupid .........and he couldnt break it cause he s not stronger than me so what the hell you tryin to say im weak and ish.........just cause i dont have 1000 post or like yours which i guess you have NOLIFE watsoever ....you can get over it i could murder zetsu.........and if you didnt have yo little EMS you wouldnt be that good anyways...........
Why are u so mean...and i do have a life ok.....ive just been on here a long time.:(:(:( I dont like u anymore....:(:(:(:(:(:(

You must be registered for see images

OBJECTION!!

he could break free because the increesed strngth in his legs could get
him ouys
but how could he move fast if he is stuck..hahaha:D

Last edited:

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are u so mean...and i do have a life ok.....ive just been on here a long time.:(:(:( I dont like u anymore....:(:(:(:(:(:(

You must be registered for see images

but how could he move fast if he is stuck..hahaha:D
his incresed leg strengh would be enough to un-stick himself
but where ever he moved he would get stuck again

Zetsu 06

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm actually ......i do kno that jutsu .........actually .....miggy taught to me stupid .........and he couldnt break it cause he s not stronger than me so what the hell you tryin to say im weak and ish.........just cause i dont have 1000 post or like yours which i guess you have NOLIFE watsoever ....you can get over it i could murder zetsu.........and if you didnt have yo little EMS you wouldnt be that good anyways...........
why you say that you can murder me since we didn't finish fighting?