Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*poofs in a plume of smoke and throws Akasha off a cliff*

Greetings Akash. I'll be your senpai and taking my sensei's place because she is laz....err busy! Good work on the previous techniques. We'll be moving forward shortly. I'm going to explain my training process briefly. Basically we're going to discuss techniques. I don't ask for templates. I don't simply ask for advantages or disadvantages. But tell me interesting things about them. Or don't. Some techniques will be, quite frankly, boring. But some aren't and those we will touch on. Tell me about how they work and how you can gain an advantage in a fight with them. You can tell me anything, really.

Once we finish the B-Ranks we'll have a short spar to test your knowledge of Wind Release. Then we'll move onto the A and S-Ranks. Once we finish that we will have one final spar. If you do well enough then I'll allow you to use S-Rank techniques outside of training grounds and grant you mastery over wind.

Any questions?
:WAT: senseiiiii

U_U Lazy huh

Absolutely no problem Drackos senpai =D, completely understood.

And nope, no questions at all.
and btw, theres also a katon training that Akasha is undertaking for me, (just letting you know that :) )

lets have fun! :hs:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:WAT: senseiiiii

U_U Lazy huh

Absolutely no problem Drackos senpai =D, completely understood.

And nope, no questions at all.
and btw, theres also a katon training that Akasha is undertaking for me, (just letting you know that :) )

lets have fun! :hs:
Good good u_u. And that's fine. Make sure to give her a hard time for me :). Let's continue!

With my instructions in mind let's start with this group of four B-Ranks picking up where you left off.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.