Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same questions applies here, however, what do you know about wind release? And its relationship with other elemental natures?
" Wind is among the basic five elements, Wind Release is performed by manipulating one's chakra to become thin and sharp as possible.

Wind Release is mainly short to mid range because it involves techniques that mixes brute force and keen precision. These attacks can cause cutting and slashing damage that can leave your opponent badly injured or may also result in death. Most wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind-natured chakra can also be channeled into blades/weapons to increase their cutting power and overall range.
Wind is a part of the kekkei genkai Ice Release.
It is also a component of the kekkei tōta Dust Release.
Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator but weak against fire because the flames are fueled by air.
Wind Release can be used in conjunction with Fire Release to augment the strength of the fire technique (which is why I chose fire+wind training first :) ). Additionally, it can be used with Water Release to increase the latter's concussive and overall destructive power.
The most notable technique is the rasenshuriken which is frequently used by Naruto as a finishing attack. "

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I look at wind as the calmest of the basic five elements, but at the same time it is one of the most destructive ones. It is sharp, it is quick and almost invisible. It is an unpredictable element to a certain degree. But it is also the purest one. Element of wind can take so many differing forms, from being a gust, to a tornado, to taking an almost solid like form and more. Looking at smallest parts of it, it is the sharpest element, easily being able to cut through whatever comes its path. Wind has an abiliy to be infused in differing weapons, which will just increase their potency. The essence of wind release is oxygen and we all know what happens when one combines oxygen in fire in real life. Similar happens here. The fire would feed onto the oxygen which would fuel the flames and increase their potency. Increasing their brisk. Now keep in mind that wind element is weaker than that of fire in the RP. This being said a technique of wind release which is B ranked would be neutralized by a technique of fire which is C ranked, keeping in mind their properties as well as their size. Wind and water are neutral to one-another and also good to be used in combination with one another. Wind will increase size as well as the speed at which water techniques move. Wind and earth are two element which are neutral to one-another and usually not two which are used in combination with each-other. However using wind as to pick up debris, not just from earth techniques but also from the basic earth itself would change the clarity of a specific wind technique which is especially good for diversion. It can go to the point of even blinding an opponent. And in the end, Wind and Lightning. Lightning is an element which is weak to wind. This is due to wind being a natural insulator of this element. They are also usually not two elements which are used in combination with one-another. Due to their natures, they are beyond the bounds of possibility to be used in conjuction. However, both elements are great in speed and their cutting capabilities are extreme, so using a wind technique, followed by a lighting one or vica-versa can end in carnage.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I look at wind as the calmest of the basic five elements, but at the same time it is one of the most destructive ones. It is sharp, it is quick and almost invisible. It is an unpredictable element to a certain degree. But it is also the purest one. Element of wind can take so many differing forms, from being a gust, to a tornado, to taking an almost solid like form and more. Looking at smallest parts of it, it is the sharpest element, easily being able to cut through whatever comes its path. Wind has an abiliy to be infused in differing weapons, which will just increase their potency. The essence of wind release is oxygen and we all know what happens when one combines oxygen in fire in real life. Similar happens here. The fire would feed onto the oxygen which would fuel the flames and increase their potency. Increasing their brisk. Now keep in mind that wind element is weaker than that of fire in the RP. This being said a technique of wind release which is B ranked would be neutralized by a technique of fire which is C ranked, keeping in mind their properties as well as their size. Wind and water are neutral to one-another and also good to be used in combination with one another. Wind will increase size as well as the speed at which water techniques move. Wind and earth are two element which are neutral to one-another and usually not two which are used in combination with each-other. However using wind as to pick up debris, not just from earth techniques but also from the basic earth itself would change the clarity of a specific wind technique which is especially good for diversion. It can go to the point of even blinding an opponent. And in the end, Wind and Lightning. Lightning is an element which is weak to wind. This is due to wind being a natural insulator of this element. They are also usually not two elements which are used in combination with one-another. Due to their natures, they are beyond the bounds of possibility to be used in conjuction. However, both elements are great in speed and their cutting capabilities are extreme, so using a wind technique, followed by a lighting one or vica-versa can end in carnage.
I see, I did not know about the last part :eek:
Thank you sensei ^_^
I think I've got it now :scorps:

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*gives you a paper sheet*

So, right, this is a specific sort of paper and anyhow try and infuse your chakra with it. If you are blessed with ability to manipulate wind it should be cut in half. Try to think of nature of wind as you release your chakra into it!!!!!!!!

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*gives you a paper sheet*

So, right, this is a specific sort of paper and anyhow try and infuse your chakra with it. If you are blessed with ability to manipulate wind it should be cut in half. Try to think of nature of wind as you release your chakra into it!!!!!!!!
*Starts channeling chakra through my tenketsu in hands and through my fingertips, simultaneously I concentrate on the element of wind, Finally discharging it onto my paper. I keep repeating it *

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*nothing happens*

Try harder!!!!! Think of the wind's sharnpess, its ability to cut through objects!!!!
Yes sensei!!!

I concentrate on wind, the sharpest element, easily being able to cut through anything. It's abiliy to be infused in my fingertips, which increases their potency to cut the paper. Once again, I start channeling chakra through my tenketsu in hands and through my fingertips, simultaneously I concentrate on the element of wind mentioned above, Finally discharging it onto my paper.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. Lovely. Great! Let's start off with the most basic technique which can be found in the list. It can have multiple applications. Basically user will gather futon chakra within their body before releasing it from either their mouth or limbs. Applying basic processes of chakra manipulation, nature and shape manipulation, they would create either streams or blasts. Try performing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. Lovely. Great! Let's start off with the most basic technique which can be found in the list. It can have multiple applications. Basically user will gather futon chakra within their body before releasing it from either their mouth or limbs. Applying basic processes of chakra manipulation, nature and shape manipulation, they would create either streams or blasts. Try performing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.
Yes ma'am!
*I concentrate fuuton chakra in my chest cavity and use chakra and shape manipulation with my lips and blow a blast of wind*

*I repeat the same but this time I release the Wind chakra from my tenketsus on my limbs and I wave them around in a fluid manner incorporating it with my Jyuuken and Taijutsu, hence creating powerful streams of fuuton jutsu that aids my combat*

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lovely job! Basically what I need for you to do is gather futon chakra within your body before releasing it in your surrounding. Using nature manipulation as to generate wind and shape maipulation to form a gust which picks up dust and/or sand in the surrounding creating like a sandblaster. Because the small particples that have been picked up during creation of this technique accumulates on the trees, it makes it difficul as for your targe to get a good footing. Now this technique has one more advantage to it and that is that it is capable of actually blinding your target for a short period of time because of the participles of sand/dust which are apart of it. This technique however doesn't make damage but it is good as for supplementary use as well as defending from smaller weapons and lower ranked techniques.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lovely job! Basically what I need for you to do is gather futon chakra within your body before releasing it in your surrounding. Using nature manipulation as to generate wind and shape maipulation to form a gust which picks up dust and/or sand in the surrounding creating like a sandblaster. Because the small particples that have been picked up during creation of this technique accumulates on the trees, it makes it difficul as for your targe to get a good footing. Now this technique has one more advantage to it and that is that it is capable of actually blinding your target for a short period of time because of the participles of sand/dust which are apart of it. This technique however doesn't make damage but it is good as for supplementary use as well as defending from smaller weapons and lower ranked techniques.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
Thank you sensei!

Alrighty! *Once again, I start concentrating fuuton chakra in my chest cavity in concentrated amounts simultaneously kneading large amounts of chakra hence using nature manipulation and after I feel comfortable with the concentration of the chakra, I use shape manipulation when I release it out in the form a medium sized gust (a giant blow of wind) which is directed 25 degrees below my eyesight which inturn partly hits the sand/dirt filled ground at medium distance and create a light storm of particulate matter in front of me which causes a handicap for vision. * Hence creating the jutsu:

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brilliant! Basically by focusing futon chakra within their body user would release it whilst applying processes of both nature and shape manipulation. Nature manipulation as to generate wind and shape manipulation to create a spinning wall. This spinning wall of wind can only be made in short range from the user and can be used fot both offense and defence. You can incorporate it within the taijutsu or you can use it as to block kunais, shurikens or other projectiles that are coming your way. However there is one issue when it comes to this jutsu and that is that in case of either explosive tag or smoke bomb touching the spinning wall they'd get activataed automatically because of the sharpness that goes with this element. In this case, user can be damaged as well. So this is pretty much a sword with two edges.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brilliant! Basically by focusing futon chakra within their body user would release it whilst applying processes of both nature and shape manipulation. Nature manipulation as to generate wind and shape manipulation to create a spinning wall. This spinning wall of wind can only be made in short range from the user and can be used fot both offense and defence. You can incorporate it within the taijutsu or you can use it as to block kunais, shurikens or other projectiles that are coming your way. However there is one issue when it comes to this jutsu and that is that in case of either explosive tag or smoke bomb touching the spinning wall they'd get activataed automatically because of the sharpness that goes with this element. In this case, user can be damaged as well. So this is pretty much a sword with two edges.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
Yes Ma'am! =D

I start by focusing fuuton chakra within my body cavity using chakra nature manipulation, and release it while applying shape manipulation. The resultant mixture in my body is heavily exhaled thus, creating a spinning wall. This spinning wall of wind is in short range from me I use it to attack a group of trees infront of me, which get cut evident from the sharp nature of my chakra nature. However I get pushed back simultaneously causing a few bruises upon landing.
"I'm okay!!"

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AMAZING!!! WOOOOOO~~~For this next technique you will actually have to already be airborne. Once in mid-air you'll upon focusing futon chakra within your body release it from your mouth whilst applying processes of both nature and shape manipulation. Nature as to generate wind and shape manipulation as to form a stream at high speeds which will allow you to change your trajectory depending on how you position your body as to use it. Other use of this technique is by simply blowing wind upon the ground you would be capable of making a dust cloud rise which would both conceal your location at that time as well as movement. But it can't be used to get airborne. <.<'

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AMAZING!!! WOOOOOO~~~For this next technique you will actually have to already be airborne. Once in mid-air you'll upon focusing futon chakra within your body release it from your mouth whilst applying processes of both nature and shape manipulation. Nature as to generate wind and shape manipulation as to form a stream at high speeds which will allow you to change your trajectory depending on how you position your body as to use it. Other use of this technique is by simply blowing wind upon the ground you would be capable of making a dust cloud rise which would both conceal your location at that time as well as movement. But it can't be used to get airborne. <.<'

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
YAAAY~ xd

Firstly I use,

I target this jutsu vertically downwards, hence I go airborne and simultaneously concentrate and knead futon chakra in my body cavity and using shape manipulation, I decrease the area of cross section at the point of release so as to increase the velocity of the wind and hence whilst airborne I will have enough kinetic energy in order to change my trajectory.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind that that technique you firstly used won't be able to push you much. <.<'' Just note that. Lovely, let's get going onto the next technique and also last technique of D ranks. By focusing their chakra into their upper body user would release it whilst applying both process of nature and shape manipulation. Application of nature manipulation would cause for chakra to gain properties of wind whereas the shape manipulation would create a stream. Whilst the said stream is hovering towards the intended target it would also pick up small participles from the earth such as rocks before hitting the person it was so sent towards to. Such technique can reach mid range and overall it is okey. Good thing is that the size of the stream is huge as per the description however I couldn't find the video of it.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind that that technique you firstly used won't be able to push you much. <.<'' Just note that. Lovely, let's get going onto the next technique and also last technique of D ranks. By focusing their chakra into their upper body user would release it whilst applying both process of nature and shape manipulation. Application of nature manipulation would cause for chakra to gain properties of wind whereas the shape manipulation would create a stream. Whilst the said stream is hovering towards the intended target it would also pick up small participles from the earth such as rocks before hitting the person it was so sent towards to. Such technique can reach mid range and overall it is okey. Good thing is that the size of the stream is huge as per the description however I couldn't find the video of it.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.
Umm yeah xD
Yay last D rank! :bouncy:

I start focusing my futon chakra in my upper body cavity whilst applying both process of wind nature manipulation and shape manipulation to create a stream that emerges from my mouth/limbs. Whilst the stream is jets towards the target and also pick up small participles from the earth such as rocks on it's path. The jet of wind flies mid range to where the target is sending it mid air and damages it via the said rock particles it carried on its path. The size of the stream is huge hence the stream possessed enough energy send the target mid air as well as carry rocks during the process, Hence performing:

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woooooooooooooo~ Lovely job :sigar:

A technique which covers comes in play when used in combination with small weapons such as shurikens. It was initially used by Nagato. Essentially, user would clap their hands together as they focus fuuton chakra in their body. Releasing that chakra from their pores and applying nature and shape manipulation to form a gale which can easily knock down an opponent. But then again can only reach short range. Now, what I mentioned earlier, its true power comes when users throws shurikens and/or small weapons beforehand and than clasp their hands releasing the chakra and using it to pick up the projectiles before reaching the target. This would increase cutting capabilities of projectiles as well as increase the speed in which they move towards the target.

You must be registered for see images

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

This is also another technique which uses small weapons such as shurikens and kunais. However this time around with its usage, the wind can reach mid range. Releasing bladed weapons into the vicinity in which you released previously gathered fuuton chakra. Applying nature and shape manipulation to the chakra you charged into them to cause for spinning before sending them forth towards you target!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You must be registered for see images

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.