Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn you guys for getting me into it >_< I have enough manga to worry about

O/T: this is a really good and enjoyable series, kind of reminds me a little of FMA .-.
Well, it uses the concept of the sins of human kind as FMA so it's to be expected, but AgK kinda goes deeper into the concept. >.>

And reeeeaddd. On what chapter are you? c:

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga is quite popular on here so I guess some people CAN get that thought, but seriously. I don't want public quarrels on here.

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it uses the concept of the sins of human kind as FMA so it's to be expected, but AgK kinda goes deeper into the concept. >.>

And reeeeaddd. On what chapter are you? c:
Like chapter 31 I've been lazy and napping all day so I haven't caught up all the way yet.
And yeah, AgK is a lot more ****ed up then FMA.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This series look promising ...but the constant overrating by the fans in the base kinda tick me off....
If you haven't read it then how can you say its overrated? Even if you have read it there how can you say there is overrating? Because of what members personally think of the manga? There's a difference between that and people who say "AGK Is the best manga" or people who try to shove it down your throat.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lame excuse , if you're already judging because of the fanbase , you shouldn't be reading manga .
how the flying **** would you know that we are overrating akame ga kiru? have you ever, like ****ing read the goddamn manga ever in your life?
We're overrating the manga? I only see us spreading some word, not on AOT level
If you haven't read it then how can you say its overrated? Even if you have read it there how can you say there is overrating? Because of what members personally think of the manga? There's a difference between that and people who say "AGK Is the best manga" or people who try to shove it down your throat.
Being a fan of something is like having a penis, its ok to be proud of it but please dont shove it down other's throat.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being a fan of something is like having a penis, its ok to be proud of it but please dont shove it down other's throat.
I don't see this "shoving" you're talking about so can you show me where someone is doing that? Even if there is one or two it doesn't mean that the whole fanbase is the same. This is just one guy's review.. it doesn't mean what he said is fact but it also doesn't mean that what he is saying is outrageous or far fetched either so where is the overrating?

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see this "shoving" you're talking about so can you show me where someone is doing that? Even if there is one or two it doesn't mean that the whole fanbase is the same. This is just one guy's review.. it doesn't mean what he said is fact but it also doesn't mean that what he is saying is outrageous or far fetched either so where is the overrating?
Never have i ever said anything bad about what the Op stated.....
i came here stating what i think about the manga and how sometimes the fans overrate it..... which is proven to be true looking at the fact how they come flying at me for saying something negative about it.