Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We saw akainu match whitebeards commanders. Well what about big moms?

Location : punk hazard. Akainu doesn't need to worry about destroying his hq he can go all out. I think he will need to for katakuri mostly.

On that note I give it to akainu ... very high diff

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu could defeat them with no sweat because the power of his Magma-Magma Devil Fruit, but I think Katakuri would give him the most trouble because of his Mantra Haki.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's too much. He can't take all three at once.

Think of your power scaling, if one admiral can take out 3 sweet commanders on his own while Luffy struggles against one. How would that translate to the end of the series.

Besides each have very impressive abilities. Cracker can just send wave after wave of biscuit soldiers to keep him busy. The real cracker can stay in the back while Dogtooth takes the front line. I feel like his DF could work in a similar fashion like it did against Luffy. Everything Akainu can blast out he can predict and copy with haki Mochi. So this leaves akainu already occupied and neutralized with the two of them. Smoothie can just sit that one out.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We saw akainu match whitebeards commanders. Well what about big moms?

Location : punk hazard. Akainu doesn't need to worry about destroying his hq he can go all out. I think he will need to for katakuri mostly.

On that note I give it to akainu ... very high diff
Akainu has an HQ on PunkHazard?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody can beat 3 commanders at once. Not even Gol D Roger.
Big Mom can
Kaido can
Shanks can
He's saying that because Punk Hazard is a neutral location, without an HQ, he doesn't have to worry about holding back to prevent collateral damage.
Isn't Punk Hazard famous because Akainu went all out there? So why should he worry about collateral damage now?

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kaidou who trashed 3 supernova (who should be pretty much on a same level as commanders) Akainu is able to do a similar feat
Dumbest thing I've read all day.

Besides you don't even know if he even beat Hawkins and Apoo. They might as well gave up and joined him leaving only Kidd to fight him as the rebellious prick that he is. Why was Kidd the only one in a cage and is Hawkins a headliner ?

Second Luffy is considered to be at the top of the supernova foodchain, and he wouldn't have beaten Cracker (and even Dogtooth in a sense) without help.

Jack fought off both Inu and Neko day in day out who are considered monsters on their own.

You're totally underestimating the commanders.