Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-stop whining boy-

ok then first thing's first before i train you,pay up the half of your goin to pay,250 kumi then pay another 250 at the end of the training (it's 500 kumi per rank btw)

after i receive,will begin

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok,you wanted to be train in fire,

Explain what is fire,it's properties and how can it be use by shinobi's and how it can save or destroy live's

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire is formed by the burning of any materail in the presence of oxygen.It produces light and heat..that are important for human survival.

In the narutoverse fire is among the five main elements.It is stronger than wind(as winds increase its strength),is weaker than water(as water puts out the fire),and in conjunction with earth it forms lava.It is mainly an offensive type element ,it can severly burn an opponent.
:cool:

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice reply but still missing somthing..

Fire is life,most of people view it as destruction because of it's consuming properties, which causes misunderstanding,but in reality fire is what's give us life
but if handled wrongly then it would consume you,handle it with grace and respect as we train:)

ok now the source that give's us fire is the sun...

i want you to stand there and feel the heat,the life, the fire :rag:

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes sensei i understand now.

*i move in an area with scorching sunlight coming in and i start meditating in that heat*

Sensei i feel..i feel the heat burning my youth the fire is wild and angry help me to control it.xd

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire is formed by the burning of any materail in the presence of oxygen.It produces light and heat..that are important for human survival.

In the narutoverse fire is among the five main elements.It is stronger than wind(as winds increase its strength),is weaker than water(as water puts out the fire),and in conjunction with earth it forms lava.It is mainly an offensive type element ,it can severly burn an opponent.
:cool:
Yes sensei i understand now.

*i move in an area with scorching sunlight coming in and i start meditating in that heat*

Sensei i feel..i feel the heat burning my youth the fire is wild and angry help me to control it.xd
-wears sunglasses:cool:-

Ahh...a wild fire indeed U_U
wild fire's are strong and fast in spreading and soon consume's it's path

tame your fire,close your eyes....feed it not with anger and sorrow,or else
it'll consume you...

Friendship and happiness are the true fire of life...always remember thatU_U

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome idea sensei.:cool:

* i close my eyes and then clear my mind of all viscious thoughts and then focus on happiness and friendship and then suddenly the fire seems like a bliss in disguise* :cool: