Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Having hunted the missing nin out from the lightning mountains now, it would seem like he was either triumphant or something far more sinister was waiting for him on the other side of the horizon.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Having hunted the missing nin out from the lightning mountains now, it would seem like he was either triumphant or something far more sinister was waiting for him on the other side of the horizon.
Coming From: Here

Hei treks across the sea, His Byakugan and chakra sensing making it easier to find his comrade. Upon reaching him Hei would wave. Entering into short range.

"Thanks for meeting me out here Alucard. I know it's not our most interesting meeting locations we've established but it's one far from praying eyes. There is a lot going on with the undead uprising, a large group and myself have located a pathway into the underworld. This Pathway is located in LM093. Luckly our clan is far out of it's reach.. at least for now. I have a unique mission from the famous spider. Not only will I trek into the underworld with this large group but also locate a spy and complete a serious of other objectives."

Hei stretches' as he hasn't had a moment to relax for a long while. Taking in a breath of the fresh sea air before he continues.

"Defeating whatever is causing this underworld uprising is clearly in benefit to all. And obtaining a prize from the Spider can be in great benefit to our clan. I may be gone for quite some time but I'm sure we will succeed. Uzumaki Naruto is also joining me for this endeavor. His power will serve as a immense tool against the undead. I need to hurry back, but their is one thing I require from you. As per our arrangement I need to sample more chakra in order to be as effective as I can be against this threat."

After giving Alucard all the information he knew about the threat and using his Creation at Wills technique to sample some of Alucards chakra, Hei will thank Alucard and disembark back to the threshold.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.

LLM

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Here

Hei treks across the sea, His Byakugan and chakra sensing making it easier to find his comrade. Upon reaching him Hei would wave. Entering into short range.

"Thanks for meeting me out here Alucard. I know it's not our most interesting meeting locations we've established but it's one far from praying eyes. There is a lot going on with the undead uprising, a large group and myself have located a pathway into the underworld. This Pathway is located in LM093. Luckly our clan is far out of it's reach.. at least for now. I have a unique mission from the famous spider. Not only will I trek into the underworld with this large group but also locate a spy and complete a serious of other objectives."

Hei stretches' as he hasn't had a moment to relax for a long while. Taking in a breath of the fresh sea air before he continues.

"Defeating whatever is causing this underworld uprising is clearly in benefit to all. And obtaining a prize from the Spider can be in great benefit to our clan. I may be gone for quite some time but I'm sure we will succeed. Uzumaki Naruto is also joining me for this endeavor. His power will serve as a immense tool against the undead. I need to hurry back, but their is one thing I require from you. As per our arrangement I need to sample more chakra in order to be as effective as I can be against this threat."

After giving Alucard all the information he knew about the threat and using his Creation at Wills technique to sample some of Alucards chakra, Hei will thank Alucard and disembark back to the threshold.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.

LLM
Alucard would gesture towards Hei, as he noticing his comrade entering the viscinity.

Oh, uhm, cool i am chasing some.. Unrelated idiots who thought it was clever to just "almost" kill me. Goodluck in your quest and uhm.. yeah i'll see you around. Stay safe and use your rubbing alcogel inside the gates of hell... Not sure who's touched what there :I

Alucard willingly gave his chakra to Hei and would empower him for his task inside the gates of hell. The two of them would then leave eachother again and Alucard would head onwards too.

LLM.

Reactions: Serpent

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(S):
  • Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan
  • Defend against or attack another group
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard was now on his way, sure to keep track of the escape artists this time. He was with someone else this time too. Sitting on a boat on their merry way to the Yume Island, a remote settlement he had only been to once before. While they were on the boat, Alucard decided to talk with the Admiral.

So.. what's your history anyway? Are you also part of the Aburame clan? We've got a member in the Hellsing Organisation with abilities just like yours.
@Panthalassa

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(S):
  • Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan
  • Defend against or attack another group
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard was now on his way, sure to keep track of the escape artists this time. He was with someone else this time too. Sitting on a boat on their merry way to the Yume Island, a remote settlement he had only been to once before. While they were on the boat, Alucard decided to talk with the Admiral.

So.. what's your history anyway? Are you also part of the Aburame clan? We've got a member in the Hellsing Organisation with abilities just like yours.
@Panthalassa
Coming from [x]

Panthalassa was nodding his head internally, he told the man that if they were to go through Aisu Bay they'd meet a storm and most likely wouldn't be able to get enough speed to pursuit the boat of the ice zombies. And clearly he wasn't made for the sea life, seeing as he was shifting uncertainly as soon as they got on the boat. It was in route to the frozen continent up north, but it matter not.

I am Panthalassa Aburame, from my mother side. She was a pirate and left me with my father in a harbour town in the Water Country. I've always learned about my clan techniques through scrolls and other travelling aburame! I'd would love to to meet him, what is his name?

Panthalassa says excitedly, as a tiny fly from the Zoosemniotic grid appears over the main cabin of the boat and does a circular motion.

That means 13 people inside the boat. Don't touch these flies, Alucard.

He bit his finger and then slapped the ground. The smoke that came out from the point of impact seemed heavier and darker than normal summoning smoke, and it appeared alive... and evil. A buzzing sound started to lift from it, getting louder and louder until suddenly, it stopped. Teh smoke cleared out and, silent as death, a swarm of putrified flies was revealed and spread out across the ship.

An unfortunate sailor saw both ninja and the summoning ritual and started to shout to us, inquiring what these two stowaways were doing here, before he was enveloped by part of silent swarm of dead flies. They bit his skin, and immediately deposited the maggots within the corpse of the flies, directly into the sailor, as well as the deaddly virus within.

The Demon Pox settled in immediately. Before Alucard and Panthalassa's eyes, tumors started to form from every bite, as the maggots drained more and more chakra and blood from him. His skin started to pale, drying out in unbeliable speed. In agony, the sailor started to scream, but soon the whole boat screamed with him, a cacophony of muribund seamen, in excrutiating pain. And then silence again.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Mortifer angelus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Sammael Reapers
Type: Supplementary

Range: Short

Chakra Cost: 30

Damage Points: N/A

Description: Mortifer angelus, common name Sammael Reapers, are a hybrid species of flies that are the mutated offspring of the ruling matriarch of Zaebub. These flies rarely reach the adult stage, and exist mainly as endoparasitic maggots that infect humans. Sammael Reapers are summoned and deposited as eggs inside an incubator, which is an animal carcase, or directly onto a vector, which can be any arthropod. When they infect a vector, the maggots will eclode and insert themselves on the brain stem of the arthropod and it's gullet, killing the vector and taking over it's locomotion appendages in order to make them travel to the desired host, which is a human. When the vectors bite into or scratch the skin of the human targets, they will spill the brain maggot and the maggots that impregnated it's gullet onto the new host's blood system, where they will feed on chakra, blood and flesh. As they feed, they will turn the nutrients and the chakra into small water-based clots. These are similar to chakra draining techniques, as they will draw out even more chakra from the host, exponentially increasing the chakra drainage, and producing tumour-like protuberances on the host's body, which are a very telling symptom of the infection, and are referred to as Demon Pox, but can grow so swollen that it can cause grotesque deformities. Those, in time will shut down the host's circulatory system and pressure the organs, until they rupture and internal bleeding ensues, causing death, or they can pressure the wind pipes and cause hypoxia.

The initial infection produces no pain and steals 10 chakra. In the next turn, the area of infection will show small poxes with the same colour as the host's skin and the chakra drainage will be doubled ( 20 chakra ). Afterwards, more tumours will appear across the whole body, with the ones near the area of infection become darker as necrosis ensues and the poxes become bigger and more swollen, the chakra doubling every turn, and dealing 10 damage. The disease is sustainable for 5 turns, chakra drainage and damage doubling each turn. After the 5 turns, the host dies, drained and disfigured. The user is able to place a hand on the opponent and retrieve half the chakra from the water clots and the reapers onto himself.

Note: The Reapers can be summoned directly into arthropods or carcases within short-range of the user, or appear as a swarm of infected average flies.

Note: Vectors can be controlled with Aburame techniques while they're being controlled by the Reapers.

Note: Reapers can only be in the field for 3 turns inside a vector, and they will vanish within a turn if they are out in the open.

Note: As an egg inside a carcase, or infecting a human host, they can stay indefinitely on the field, as they are either in a stasis or self-sustaining themselves.

Note: If the human host dies, the Reapers die within a turn.

Note: Can only infect up to 4 hosts, humans or animals (non-vectors).

Note: While the Reapers are in the field, the user is unable to perform Forbidden techniques.

Note: Can only be used once.

You must be registered for see images

Okidouky! We're clear! Now I just need you to figure out a way to get us to go faster and deal with that!

Panthalassa said, pointing to a great sea storm in the distance. 3 swarms of flies grew from him, wickedly aggregating to form a demonic humanoid from his body, before becoming 3 exact clones of Panthalassa. Assuming their positions, they started manning the ship with great ability, and pointed it towards the storm, at great speed.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Panthalassa was nodding his head internally, he told the man that if they were to go through Aisu Bay they'd meet a storm and most likely wouldn't be able to get enough speed to pursuit the boat of the ice zombies. And clearly he wasn't made for the sea life, seeing as he was shifting uncertainly as soon as they got on the boat. It was in route to the frozen continent up north, but it matter not.

I am Panthalassa Aburame, from my mother side. She was a pirate and left me with my father in a harbour town in the Water Country. I've always learned about my clan techniques through scrolls and other travelling aburame! I'd would love to to meet him, what is his name?

Panthalassa says excitedly, as a tiny fly from the Zoosemniotic grid appears over the main cabin of the boat and does a circular motion.

That means 13 people inside the boat. Don't touch these flies, Alucard.

He bit his finger and then slapped the ground. The smoke that came out from the point of impact seemed heavier and darker than normal summoning smoke, and it appeared alive... and evil. A buzzing sound started to lift from it, getting louder and louder until suddenly, it stopped. Teh smoke cleared out and, silent as death, a swarm of putrified flies was revealed and spread out across the ship.

An unfortunate sailor saw both ninja and the summoning ritual and started to shout to us, inquiring what these two stowaways were doing here, before he was enveloped by part of silent swarm of dead flies. They bit his skin, and immediately deposited the maggots within the corpse of the flies, directly into the sailor, as well as the deaddly virus within.

The Demon Pox settled in immediately. Before Alucard and Panthalassa's eyes, tumors started to form from every bite, as the maggots drained more and more chakra and blood from him. His skin started to pale, drying out in unbeliable speed. In agony, the sailor started to scream, but soon the whole boat screamed with him, a cacophony of muribund seamen, in excrutiating pain. And then silence again.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Mortifer angelus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Sammael Reapers

Description: Mortifer angelus, common name Sammael Reapers, are a hybrid species of flies that are the mutated offspring of the ruling matriarch of Zaebub. These flies rarely reach the adult stage, and exist mainly as endoparasitic maggots that infect humans. Sammael Reapers are summoned and deposited as eggs inside an incubator, which is an animal carcase, or directly onto a vector, which can be any arthropod. When they infect a vector, the maggots will eclode and insert themselves on the brain stem of the arthropod and it's gullet, killing the vector and taking over it's locomotion appendages in order to make them travel to the desired host, which is a human. When the vectors bite into or scratch the skin of the human targets, they will spill the brain maggot and the maggots that impregnated it's gullet onto the new host's blood system, where they will feed on chakra, blood and flesh. As they feed, they will turn the nutrients and the chakra into small water-based clots. These are similar to chakra draining techniques, as they will draw out even more chakra from the host, exponentially increasing the chakra drainage, and producing tumour-like protuberances on the host's body, which are a very telling symptom of the infection, and are referred to as Demon Pox, but can grow so swollen that it can cause grotesque deformities. Those, in time will shut down the host's circulatory system and pressure the organs, until they rupture and internal bleeding ensues, causing death, or they can pressure the wind pipes and cause hypoxia.

The initial infection produces no pain and steals 10 chakra. In the next turn, the area of infection will show small poxes with the same colour as the host's skin and the chakra drainage will be doubled ( 20 chakra ). Afterwards, more tumours will appear across the whole body, with the ones near the area of infection become darker as necrosis ensues and the poxes become bigger and more swollen, the chakra doubling every turn, and dealing 10 damage. The disease is sustainable for 5 turns, chakra drainage and damage doubling each turn. After the 5 turns, the host dies, drained and disfigured. The user is able to place a hand on the opponent and retrieve half the chakra from the water clots and the reapers onto himself.

Note: The Reapers can be summoned directly into arthropods or carcases within short-range of the user, or appear as a swarm of infected average flies.

Note: Vectors can be controlled with Aburame techniques while they're being controlled by the Reapers.

Note: Reapers can only be in the field for 3 turns inside a vector, and they will vanish within a turn if they are out in the open.

Note: As an egg inside a carcase, or infecting a human host, they can stay indefinitely on the field, as they are either in a stasis or self-sustaining themselves.

Note: If the human host dies, the Reapers die within a turn.

Note: Can only infect up to 4 hosts, humans or animals (non-vectors).

Note: While the Reapers are in the field, the user is unable to perform Forbidden techniques.

Note: Can only be used once.

Okidouky! We're clear! Now I just need you to figure out a way to get us to go faster and deal with that!

Panthalassa said, pointing to a great sea storm in the distance. 3 swarms of flies grew from him, wickedly aggregating to form a demonic humanoid from his body, before becoming 3 exact clones of Panthalassa. Assuming their positions, they started manning the ship with great ability, and pointed it towards the storm, at great speed.
Sorry for late reply D:

Alucard and the Admiral(OOC that is what i will nickname you now btw, Hellsing references u_u) would sit close to eachother. Clearly the man was not suited for the sea faring on these waves due to the expressions displayed. He told Alucard about some of his history, and that he would love to meet with the other Aburame in the Hellsing clan.

I see, so you're half of an Aburame afterall. Do you know if your father had any special traits as well? People these days seem to come with more and more dual abilities, the world is changing.. People are getting more powerful each generation.. The name you're looking for is Talbot, i met with him for the first time a few months ago and he was, as far as i know, on his way to train in our landmarks. I suggest you seek him out and maybe get some more information about your heritage. I've been looking for my family for hundreds of years, but i still know nothing except that i... Forget it..

The Admiral had summoned a swarm of flies, as the two of them were practically stowaways on the ship. The flies attacked one of the sailors on the boat and riddled his corpse with maggots, quite the funny scene. The flies spread to every knob and crook of the boat eventually and soon the entire boat was only containing the two of them alive.

I mean, i don't know how to steer this thing but let's give it a shot.

Alucard went upstairs and simply erased the dead bodies with his dust release, the stench, even on this open sea, would get to him, also leaving no evidence of their slaughter.

(Jinton: Maethūum no Buki | Dust Release: Armaments of Maethūum)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40(10) + 10
Damage: 40-80(40) + 20
Description: Armaments of Maethiūm lets the user configure their dust release chakra to create any shape of the release they wantehich would be ranging from spikes, hand-held weapons, armor, arrows etc. Since dust release is a very advanced elements as well as an element without physical properties the user will constantly need to fuel chakra into the creations they make in order to maintain their structure from collapsing. Depending on chakra levels, the density of the creations increase/decrease and will deal more/less damage. D and C rank levels requires no handseals while B rank requires a single seal and can be used three times per battle. A rank variation can be used up to two times per battle and requires a two-turn cooldown and requires two handseals.. S rank variation can be used once while requiring three seals and a three turn cooldown. All creations siphon chakra from the user and will be able to kept in form until destroyed or if the user uses any other element that dust release doesnt consists from(earth/wind/fire) or CEs/AEs that doesnt consist of any of those either. The user is drained -10 chakra per turn when using this technique in order to maintain it.

Note: Can only be taught by Skorm

He would find the steeringwheel and summoned the moon statue.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

The massive golem would land on the middle of the boat and hover above it, protecting the Admiral and Alucard from the storm while Alucard grabbed the steeringwheel. The golem would also use the almighty ability of gravitational manipulation as they spotted, through Alucards Tenseigan, land on the east. Unable to steer clearly, Alucard would make the statue pull the land towards them, or in this case, them towards the land as it outweighed them incredibely. This would keep them on track, protected against the storm and with a straight course.

( Tensei Hōyō ) - Reincarnated Embrace[used by statue]
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Chakra: 40
Description: Using his Tenseigan, the user is able to use gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Comparative to Banso Tenin, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

Well, now we're definitively high-end pirates huh, Admiral.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late reply D:

Alucard and the Admiral(OOC that is what i will nickname you now btw, Hellsing references u_u) would sit close to eachother. Clearly the man was not suited for the sea faring on these waves due to the expressions displayed. He told Alucard about some of his history, and that he would love to meet with the other Aburame in the Hellsing clan.

I see, so you're half of an Aburame afterall. Do you know if your father had any special traits as well? People these days seem to come with more and more dual abilities, the world is changing.. People are getting more powerful each generation.. The name you're looking for is Talbot, i met with him for the first time a few months ago and he was, as far as i know, on his way to train in our landmarks. I suggest you seek him out and maybe get some more information about your heritage. I've been looking for my family for hundreds of years, but i still know nothing except that i... Forget it..

The Admiral had summoned a swarm of flies, as the two of them were practically stowaways on the ship. The flies attacked one of the sailors on the boat and riddled his corpse with maggots, quite the funny scene. The flies spread to every knob and crook of the boat eventually and soon the entire boat was only containing the two of them alive.

I mean, i don't know how to steer this thing but let's give it a shot.

Alucard went upstairs and simply erased the dead bodies with his dust release, the stench, even on this open sea, would get to him, also leaving no evidence of their slaughter.

(Jinton: Maethūum no Buki | Dust Release: Armaments of Maethūum)
Chakra: 10-40(10) + 10
Damage: 40-80(40) + 20
Description: Armaments of Maethiūm lets the user configure their dust release chakra to create any shape of the release they wantehich would be ranging from spikes, hand-held weapons, armor, arrows etc. Since dust release is a very advanced elements as well as an element without physical properties the user will constantly need to fuel chakra into the creations they make in order to maintain their structure from collapsing. Depending on chakra levels, the density of the creations increase/decrease and will deal more/less damage. D and C rank levels requires no handseals while B rank requires a single seal and can be used three times per battle. A rank variation can be used up to two times per battle and requires a two-turn cooldown and requires two handseals.. S rank variation can be used once while requiring three seals and a three turn cooldown. All creations siphon chakra from the user and will be able to kept in form until destroyed or if the user uses any other element that dust release doesnt consists from(earth/wind/fire) or CEs/AEs that doesnt consist of any of those either. The user is drained -10 chakra per turn when using this technique in order to maintain it.

He would find the steeringwheel and summoned the moon statue.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

The massive golem would land on the middle of the boat and hover above it, protecting the Admiral and Alucard from the storm while Alucard grabbed the steeringwheel. The golem would also use the almighty ability of gravitational manipulation as they spotted, through Alucards Tenseigan, land on the east. Unable to steer clearly, Alucard would make the statue pull the land towards them, or in this case, them towards the land as it outweighed them incredibely. This would keep them on track, protected against the storm and with a straight course.

( Tensei Hōyō ) - Reincarnated Embrace[used by statue]
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Description: Using his Tenseigan, the user is able to use gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Comparative to Banso Tenin, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.

Well, now we're definitively high-end pirates huh, Admiral.
The boat shook heavily as the humongous statue started to pulsate gravity all around them, and shoot off into the land in the east. It was a completly different sense of navigation as Panthalassa was used to. Besides, he was through the moon that somone other than himself and his friend Moofy ackowledged his self-imposed epithet of Admiral.

Not one to back away from a challenged, he made his clone work overtime, pulling from all his naviagtional skills to steady the boat and, in a blink of an eye, take full controll of it. The boat started to pick up speed, crossed against the waves, wind and the gravitation all around them, and was pushed to the limits of what it could take. It felt otherwordly, but Panthalassa's prowess lived up to his name, and they were being slingshotted across several landmasses, before finding themselves in open ocean, off the coast from the cape between Aisu and Gaikotsu.

Alucard!! The flies are pointing towards that boat! That's our target! Take it from here, I'll follow you in battle!

He shouted, turning hard towards the tiny boat in the distance, battling the storm that slowed him down severely.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The boat shook heavily as the humongous statue started to pulsate gravity all around them, and shoot off into the land in the east. It was a completly different sense of navigation as Panthalassa was used to. Besides, he was through the moon that somone other than himself and his friend Moofy ackowledged his self-imposed epithet of Admiral.

Not one to back away from a challenged, he made his clone work overtime, pulling from all his naviagtional skills to steady the boat and, in a blink of an eye, take full controll of it. The boat started to pick up speed, crossed against the waves, wind and the gravitation all around them, and was pushed to the limits of what it could take. It felt otherwordly, but Panthalassa's prowess lived up to his name, and they were being slingshotted across several landmasses, before finding themselves in open ocean, off the coast from the cape between Aisu and Gaikotsu.

Alucard!! The flies are pointing towards that boat! That's our target! Take it from here, I'll follow you in battle!

He shouted, turning hard towards the tiny boat in the distance, battling the storm that slowed him down severely.
Alucard noticed the boats accelleration as well as chakra signs as a vessel was approaching after they had been slingshotted betwen the Aisu and Gaikotsu. The Admiral's flies had also picked up something on the vessel as Panthalassa shouted that that would be the target.

..Must'nt lose our element of surprise..

Alucard would summon bite his thumb and smear blood on his tattoo to summon none other than Akemi, his sword old friend whom he had not seen in years.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Akemi) Summoning Technique: Akemi
Range: N/A
Description: She is the smallest vampire squid that has so far been discovered by him and Zora and is also the latest to join their band of vampire squid summons. Akemi similar of her brothers and sisters within the contract. She has black skin with red patterns and her mucus glows red. When submerged, her bio-luminescent spots on her body glows crimson in color. She is about 5 meters tall, which is nothing compared to the sizes of the other vampire squids. This doesn't make her weak though. Akemi has the ability to user her mucus flawlessly to incapacitate opponents and her tentacles can deal quite the blow. She can use her tentacles to immobilize her targets by wrapping them around their legs. The suction cups increases the strength of the grip. Unlike the other specimen, Akemi can harness the lightning release up to S rank. Her special rubbery body makes her incapable of being damaged by lightning while submerged underwater. She can swim very fast and use her tentacles to perform a jet propulsion. Her speeds underwater are twice the default speed of jounin.

Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
Note: Lasts 4 turns.
Note: Getting struck by her tentacles or crushed under her body counts as S-ranked blunt damage (counts as a move).
Note: Must have signed the Vampire Squid contract and can only be summoned through the contract tattoo(smearing blood) or through a scroll.

The Vampire Squid would spawn into the water as thunder would crash into the ocean. Her rubber body was immune to lightning damage as she was submerged under water. Alucard would jump ontop of her head and put on his mask in order to breathe under water. The two of them headed out, and Alucard would signal to the Admiral that he was going for the vessel.

(Toritonmasuku) - Triton Mask
Type: Tool
Chakra: 20(-5/turn)
Description: The triton mask is an advanced yet tiny mouthpiece that lets the user breathe under water and in other hazardous environments where gases that chokes humans could be a threat. The mask simply converts water into breathable air when used under water, while in other situations store enough oxygen for the user to survive in hazardous instances for one hour before getting too low. Warnings are always given to the user whenever the mask starts to run low on oxygen and will start run the same type of program as when submerged underwater, which is to convert the surrounding gases or liquids into breathable oxygen. Obviously this doesn't work for the most potent poisons but up to B rank it could still be very dependable. The mask will always work underwater though until the device is either broken or faced with enough water pressure that it breaks. The users needs to spend chakra constantly to convert gases into breathable oxygen but not for water.

Note: Can counter poisonous gases or other hazards that affects the users breathing up to B rank at the cost of chakra per turn.
Note: Lets the user breathe under water indefinitely.

Akemis speed would be beneficial here and the fact that the two of them was submerged under water, 50 meters deep into the abyss, Alucards Tenseigan would still let him see under the water, their heading. The two of them would ultimately reach the vessel and appear from straight underneath it. Unseen, Alucard would swim up towards the surface and managed to climb aboard the boat while Akemi lied just underneath it awaiting his signal. Well aboard, Alucard reached for his two swords and started to cut down everyone in his path with both his swords and one of the five Kaguya dances. The dance of the ferns, covering the entire inside and outside of the boat with massive spikes that would allow Alucard to reshape from any of the spikes as well as skewer and kill multiple people at the same time.

( Sawarabi no Mai ) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage Points: 80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

He could still see chakra signals on the boat after his onslaught and suddenly his bone technique was sapped out of existance. Clearly, a well-off chakra user was onboard. If not multiple ones.. Alucard readied himself for battle and made his statue pull itself and the Admiral towards the boat.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard noticed the boats accelleration as well as chakra signs as a vessel was approaching after they had been slingshotted betwen the Aisu and Gaikotsu. The Admiral's flies had also picked up something on the vessel as Panthalassa shouted that that would be the target.

..Must'nt lose our element of surprise..

Alucard would summon bite his thumb and smear blood on his tattoo to summon none other than Akemi, his sword old friend whom he had not seen in years.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Akemi) Summoning Technique: Akemi
Description: She is the smallest vampire squid that has so far been discovered by him and Zora and is also the latest to join their band of vampire squid summons. Akemi similar of her brothers and sisters within the contract. She has black skin with red patterns and her mucus glows red. When submerged, her bio-luminescent spots on her body glows crimson in color. She is about 5 meters tall, which is nothing compared to the sizes of the other vampire squids. This doesn't make her weak though. Akemi has the ability to user her mucus flawlessly to incapacitate opponents and her tentacles can deal quite the blow. She can use her tentacles to immobilize her targets by wrapping them around their legs. The suction cups increases the strength of the grip. Unlike the other specimen, Akemi can harness the lightning release up to S rank. Her special rubbery body makes her incapable of being damaged by lightning while submerged underwater. She can swim very fast and use her tentacles to perform a jet propulsion. Her speeds underwater are twice the default speed of jounin.

Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
Note: Lasts 4 turns.
Note: Getting struck by her tentacles or crushed under her body counts as S-ranked blunt damage (counts as a move).
Note: Must have signed the Vampire Squid contract and can only be summoned through the contract tattoo(smearing blood) or through a scroll.

The Vampire Squid would spawn into the water as thunder would crash into the ocean. Her rubber body was immune to lightning damage as she was submerged under water. Alucard would jump ontop of her head and put on his mask in order to breathe under water. The two of them headed out, and Alucard would signal to the Admiral that he was going for the vessel.

(Toritonmasuku) - Triton Mask
Type: Tool
Chakra: 20(-5/turn)
Description: The triton mask is an advanced yet tiny mouthpiece that lets the user breathe under water and in other hazardous environments where gases that chokes humans could be a threat. The mask simply converts water into breathable air when used under water, while in other situations store enough oxygen for the user to survive in hazardous instances for one hour before getting too low. Warnings are always given to the user whenever the mask starts to run low on oxygen and will start run the same type of program as when submerged underwater, which is to convert the surrounding gases or liquids into breathable oxygen. Obviously this doesn't work for the most potent poisons but up to B rank it could still be very dependable. The mask will always work underwater though until the device is either broken or faced with enough water pressure that it breaks. The users needs to spend chakra constantly to convert gases into breathable oxygen but not for water.

Note: Can counter poisonous gases or other hazards that affects the users breathing up to B rank at the cost of chakra per turn.
Note: Lets the user breathe under water indefinitely.

Akemis speed would be beneficial here and the fact that the two of them was submerged under water, 50 meters deep into the abyss, Alucards Tenseigan would still let him see under the water, their heading. The two of them would ultimately reach the vessel and appear from straight underneath it. Unseen, Alucard would swim up towards the surface and managed to climb aboard the boat while Akemi lied just underneath it awaiting his signal. Well aboard, Alucard reached for his two swords and started to cut down everyone in his path with both his swords and one of the five Kaguya dances. The dance of the ferns, covering the entire inside and outside of the boat with massive spikes that would allow Alucard to reshape from any of the spikes as well as skewer and kill multiple people at the same time.

( Sawarabi no Mai ) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Chakra Cost: 45
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

He could still see chakra signals on the boat after his onslaught and suddenly his bone technique was sapped out of existance. Clearly, a well-off chakra user was onboard. If not multiple ones.. Alucard readied himself for battle and made his statue pull itself and the Admiral towards the boat.
As the boat is pulled towards the target, Panthalassa steadies himself and focuses a great amount of water chakra through his body, filtering it as he converts it to Panthalassic Water chakra. Then he slams the floor, spreading a wave of parasitic and radioactive fish eggs the size of footballs, creating a foam-like extension from one boat to the other. The eggs crack open to release an eery and glowing mist that grows from each side of the enemy boat like a ghost emerging from depths. The mist starts creeping into boat, disabling the chakra draining technique that is being used, as trilobites of radiation start infiltrating the bone forest, looking for the ice demons.

( Oujuusuiton: San'youchuu ) Panthalassic Water Release: Cambrian ⤘ Trilobite
Chakra Cost: 20-40 (40)
Damage Points: 60-80 (80)
Description: Trilobite pertains to the rapid creation of several bubbles of panthalassic water, like multiple tiny fish eggs, that spread tall and wide across a surface or inside a water source, while oozing a trail of panthalassic water. This will be glowing hot with a navy blue glow at their core, resembling a larvae within. While the bubbles are corrosive on their own and can be used as a rapidly growing column or wall, they're meant to explode into a powerfully thick and dense corrosive mist, that spreads across an area mid range radius around the point of growth. Within, the mist will be thickest, hottest and most radioactive in several cow sized ancient armored arthropods that will flow freely or at command of the user, to pin, shred or strike any target within the mist. Similar Earth Release: Mud Wolves, these bubbles can remain in the condensed egg form until someone with foreign chakra enters their proximity, or explode at the user's will.

Note: The difference in rank pertains to the difference in size. S rank will create a volume of bubbles 10 meters diameter, with a 30 meters radius mist and several cow-sized trilobites. A rank will create a volume of bubbles 5 meters in diameter, with a 15 meters radius mist and several human sized trilobites. B rank will create a volume of bubbles 1 meter in diameter, with a 5 meters radius mist and several dog sized trilobites.

Note: S ranks can only be used 3 times per battle with 2 turns between uses and no jutsu above S rank, and no PW techniques above A rank in the following turn. A ranks can only be used 4 times per battle. The mist lasts 3 turns.

The trilobites start picking out the demons one by one, boiling their insides as they approach, through the thermal conductive moist air of the mist, draining their chakra and infusing a carcinogenic sickness into them.

Don't touch the mist ;)

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the boat is pulled towards the target, Panthalassa steadies himself and focuses a great amount of water chakra through his body, filtering it as he converts it to Panthalassic Water chakra. Then he slams the floor, spreading a wave of parasitic and radioactive fish eggs the size of footballs, creating a foam-like extension from one boat to the other. The eggs crack open to release an eery and glowing mist that grows from each side of the enemy boat like a ghost emerging from depths. The mist starts creeping into boat, disabling the chakra draining technique that is being used, as trilobites of radiation start infiltrating the bone forest, looking for the ice demons.

( Oujuusuiton: San'youchuu ) Panthalassic Water Release: Cambrian ⤘ Trilobite
Chakra Cost: 20-40 (40)
Damage Points: 60-80 (80)
Description: Trilobite pertains to the rapid creation of several bubbles of panthalassic water, like multiple tiny fish eggs, that spread tall and wide across a surface or inside a water source, while oozing a trail of panthalassic water. This will be glowing hot with a navy blue glow at their core, resembling a larvae within. While the bubbles are corrosive on their own and can be used as a rapidly growing column or wall, they're meant to explode into a powerfully thick and dense corrosive mist, that spreads across an area mid range radius around the point of growth. Within, the mist will be thickest, hottest and most radioactive in several cow sized ancient armored arthropods that will flow freely or at command of the user, to pin, shred or strike any target within the mist. Similar Earth Release: Mud Wolves, these bubbles can remain in the condensed egg form until someone with foreign chakra enters their proximity, or explode at the user's will.

Note: The difference in rank pertains to the difference in size. S rank will create a volume of bubbles 10 meters diameter, with a 30 meters radius mist and several cow-sized trilobites. A rank will create a volume of bubbles 5 meters in diameter, with a 15 meters radius mist and several human sized trilobites. B rank will create a volume of bubbles 1 meter in diameter, with a 5 meters radius mist and several dog sized trilobites.

Note: S ranks can only be used 3 times per battle with 2 turns between uses and no jutsu above S rank, and no PW techniques above A rank in the following turn. A ranks can only be used 4 times per battle. The mist lasts 3 turns.

The trilobites start picking out the demons one by one, boiling their insides as they approach, through the thermal conductive moist air of the mist, draining their chakra and infusing a carcinogenic sickness into them.

Don't touch the mist ;)
..He does realize i am still in here i hope..

Alucard uttered to himself as he saw crazy glowing things in the abyssal dark waters between the boats. He would infuse himself with chakra, making his body x100 times heavier. This would rip the floor of the boat where he was standing on and he fell into the water beneath, reaching Akemi who was on standby. Her crimson bio-luminescence would be a most welcomed sight to behold.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

However, they were not alone in the dark below. The enemy had reached them, several meters below the surface of the raging thunderstorm and the wrecked havoc that was now turning into a slush by the technique the Admiral had released. Alucard and Akemi would have to team up to dispatch two of the enemy under the water. Knowing their potential, Alucard couldn't risk getting careless and thus he channeled his Yang chakra within him and gained an immense amount of speed and strength to his taijutsu. The white aura would light up like a beacon under the sea and together with Akemi they would have a fight, not knowing if the Admiral was pinched against others on the surface.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Look what i just dragged you into Akemi, huh. Just like old times. We got this.

Akemi nodded and would utilize her thunder chakra through her tentacles. Naturally, Alucard would get struck as well but his Yang chakra would heal him a decent amount combined with the healing of his Shikotsumyaku kekkei genkai and his spiritual bones would also naturally insulate him from too much damage. Targeting one ice.. being each, Akemi would unleash a thunderbolt by extending her tentacles and unleash a massive current that was zapping itself in an omni-directional pulse as the four of them were under water.
(Raiton: Sandāboruto) - Lightning Style: Thunderbolt
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20
Description: The user extends both arms, releasing a high discharge through both palms, targeting multiple opponents simultaneously. It is possible to increase the power using this technique in combination with a water source. Working similarly to False Darkness, the held orbs split into several tendrils of lightning. If used against a target submerged in water, the strength increases +20.

Alucard looked skeptically at the shock wave that was piercing through his skin, immediately healed up even though the tingle was more than just that. He himself was busy enough with the other one, acting all difficult on his ass by starting a freezing technique that would rapidly freeze the sea water around him and turn it into solid ice. Without give any shits, Alucard would swim through the water with such speed it out sped even Akemi due to the Yang energy radiating within him. He would punch the ice with his fist and create a bursting shock wave that pulled the rest of the ice downwards as well.
(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30 + 40
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

The opponents would respond but their bodies seemed to weaken in the depths that was encasing them. The water was icy, but the pressure was squeezing their brittle bodies and starting to dissolve them. This made them act much more desperate, which would not serve Alucard and Akemi well. The one facing Akemi would absorb her thunderbolt technique and instead generate it to create a grotesque looking black barrier. Alucard looked at the chakra for just a brief second and recognized the signature. It was his dark release, but it was in a modified form. He could not help his summoning right now though, as he was in the middle of dealing a final blow against his opponent as he channeled his chakra through his palms and created a massive cube of dust release chakra that would encase his opponent, and reducing it to nothing along with the water that was contained in it. This would cause a bit of a pull as water from above the dust release cube would flood down and take its place. Alucard was pulled further down below, to dangerous levels beneath the surface and his mask was about to shatter due to the pressure.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80(80) +20
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

Alucard, hang on tight. I need to go all out to take this guy out, brace yourself. - Akemi to Alucard through mental link

Akemi on the other hand noticed her masters situation due to the twos mental link. She would intercept the black technique her opponent was using by demonstrating her most destructive jutsu, coupled with yet another technique that would boost the original to create even more power. However, this would damage Alucard as well and she knew it. The False Darkness technique, pinnacle common raiton technique would light up the black depths and spread through the water instantly. The fact that it was empowered even more would counter the opponents dark technique and its body would explode due to the voltage.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage: 80 (100)
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Raiton: kiri kakujuu) - lightning style: lightning expansion
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: +20
Description: At the end of one of their lightning jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals, and in the same time frame release their chakra into the lightning jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the lightning jutsu boosting any lightning jutsu by 20 damage points. By the increase in chakra the lightning gains more power as the power of the electrical current is increased.The user can also choose to perform this technique after their lightning jutsu has already been created, so that this jutsu occurs in a separate time frame.

Note: Can only use used on lightning the user or the users summon has created
Note: can only be used 3 times

Once the lightning had broken through the water, Alucars body was paralyzed and his mask had shattered. Akemi grabbed his lifeless body with two of her tentacles and they swam up to the surface as fast as she could.

"...."

Well on the surface, Akemi noticed the weather was still a raging storm but she could atleast give Alucard a ride on the top of her head and used the tentacles to slap Alucard back to a breathing state. He woke up with some salt water in his mouth and a guppy that was comedically spat out. They both were witnessing the battle the Admiral was waging against the rest of the enemy in the distance.. The Yang energy was pulsating through Alucards body still and he started to recover.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..He does realize i am still in here i hope..

Alucard uttered to himself as he saw crazy glowing things in the abyssal dark waters between the boats. He would infuse himself with chakra, making his body x100 times heavier. This would rip the floor of the boat where he was standing on and he fell into the water beneath, reaching Akemi who was on standby. Her crimson bio-luminescence would be a most welcomed sight to behold.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

However, they were not alone in the dark below. The enemy had reached them, several meters below the surface of the raging thunderstorm and the wrecked havoc that was now turning into a slush by the technique the Admiral had released. Alucard and Akemi would have to team up to dispatch two of the enemy under the water. Knowing their potential, Alucard couldn't risk getting careless and thus he channeled his Yang chakra within him and gained an immense amount of speed and strength to his taijutsu. The white aura would light up like a beacon under the sea and together with Akemi they would have a fight, not knowing if the Admiral was pinched against others on the surface.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Look what i just dragged you into Akemi, huh. Just like old times. We got this.

Akemi nodded and would utilize her thunder chakra through her tentacles. Naturally, Alucard would get struck as well but his Yang chakra would heal him a decent amount combined with the healing of his Shikotsumyaku kekkei genkai and his spiritual bones would also naturally insulate him from too much damage. Targeting one ice.. being each, Akemi would unleash a thunderbolt by extending her tentacles and unleash a massive current that was zapping itself in an omni-directional pulse as the four of them were under water.
(Raiton: Sandāboruto) - Lightning Style: Thunderbolt
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20
Description: The user extends both arms, releasing a high discharge through both palms, targeting multiple opponents simultaneously. It is possible to increase the power using this technique in combination with a water source. Working similarly to False Darkness, the held orbs split into several tendrils of lightning. If used against a target submerged in water, the strength increases +20.

Alucard looked skeptically at the shock wave that was piercing through his skin, immediately healed up even though the tingle was more than just that. He himself was busy enough with the other one, acting all difficult on his ass by starting a freezing technique that would rapidly freeze the sea water around him and turn it into solid ice. Without give any shits, Alucard would swim through the water with such speed it out sped even Akemi due to the Yang energy radiating within him. He would punch the ice with his fist and create a bursting shock wave that pulled the rest of the ice downwards as well.
(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30 + 40
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

The opponents would respond but their bodies seemed to weaken in the depths that was encasing them. The water was icy, but the pressure was squeezing their brittle bodies and starting to dissolve them. This made them act much more desperate, which would not serve Alucard and Akemi well. The one facing Akemi would absorb her thunderbolt technique and instead generate it to create a grotesque looking black barrier. Alucard looked at the chakra for just a brief second and recognized the signature. It was his dark release, but it was in a modified form. He could not help his summoning right now though, as he was in the middle of dealing a final blow against his opponent as he channeled his chakra through his palms and created a massive cube of dust release chakra that would encase his opponent, and reducing it to nothing along with the water that was contained in it. This would cause a bit of a pull as water from above the dust release cube would flood down and take its place. Alucard was pulled further down below, to dangerous levels beneath the surface and his mask was about to shatter due to the pressure.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80(80) +20
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

Alucard, hang on tight. I need to go all out to take this guy out, brace yourself. - Akemi to Alucard through mental link

Akemi on the other hand noticed her masters situation due to the twos mental link. She would intercept the black technique her opponent was using by demonstrating her most destructive jutsu, coupled with yet another technique that would boost the original to create even more power. However, this would damage Alucard as well and she knew it. The False Darkness technique, pinnacle common raiton technique would light up the black depths and spread through the water instantly. The fact that it was empowered even more would counter the opponents dark technique and its body would explode due to the voltage.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage: 80 (100)
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Raiton: kiri kakujuu) - lightning style: lightning expansion
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short - long
Damage Points: +20
Description: At the end of one of their lightning jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals, and in the same time frame release their chakra into the lightning jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the lightning jutsu boosting any lightning jutsu by 20 damage points. By the increase in chakra the lightning gains more power as the power of the electrical current is increased.The user can also choose to perform this technique after their lightning jutsu has already been created, so that this jutsu occurs in a separate time frame.

Note: Can only use used on lightning the user or the users summon has created
Note: can only be used 3 times

Once the lightning had broken through the water, Alucars body was paralyzed and his mask had shattered. Akemi grabbed his lifeless body with two of her tentacles and they swam up to the surface as fast as she could.

"...."

Well on the surface, Akemi noticed the weather was still a raging storm but she could atleast give Alucard a ride on the top of her head and used the tentacles to slap Alucard back to a breathing state. He woke up with some salt water in his mouth and a guppy that was comedically spat out. They both were witnessing the battle the Admiral was waging against the rest of the enemy in the distance.. The Yang energy was pulsating through Alucards body still and he started to recover.
Panthalassa saw Alucard increase his weight and destructively fall through the boat. It would destroy the keel, so at least that battle would not drag on much further. Now they just needed to get rid of the ice thingies before they got rid of them. With the only viable boat around being the one Panthalassa was standing on, the battle then turned into a tug of war for the conquest of the the last remaining boat.

The radioactive mist engulfed the wreck of a ship the demons were hiding in. Massive armored arthropods reaped through a great majority of them, just approaching the demons would cause them to hideously melt and mutate. The mist was highly parasitic, and weakened them even before the physical effects manifested in gruesome manner. The high temperatures were felt on even the cold metal of the sinking ship, let alone the actual ice demons themselves. The arthropods broke through their bones and limbs, crashed them into walls or overboard

To find salvation or maybe to take a shot at stealing their ship, some demons jumped tot he water. Alucard was there, but Pantha knew he had to trust his new friend, for a blood-curdling howl spread from the fog. One of the ice demons parted the panthalassic mist away with his power, and from the dark spiritual energy that he emitted a massive Dark Dragon emerged, with ice blue eyes, teeth and fangs.

Its body seemed to combat the parasitic properties of the panthalassic water, warring eachother as they tried to corrode and consume one another. Panthlassa could see a shining brilliance in the water, and knew Alucard was dealing the with underwater stowaways, but he felt a chill when he saw the dragon looking bellow as well. If his friend was battling underwater, he had his hands full, the Dark Dragon would most likely be too much.

Time to bring out the big fish... well... flies...

He said, raising his arms. His fur coat seemingly blew up like a cancerous ballon, before a chaotically vast amount of pale flies swarm out of his sleeves and chest.

As the Lucifer Sage flies flew, the signature insect of Panthalassa Aburame, they underwent a eerie and morbid mutation,shifting in appearance to become other species. They Hypermorphised into three different types: The aquatic Leviathan Gorge Flie, through which panthalassa was able to manipulate the swarms with his Water chakra and increase the swarm's chakra draining abilities ; The gruesome Behemoth Gore flies, horned and spiked flies much denser and stronger than most, which increased the power of the swarms and allowed Panthalassa to decompress their size as wished ; and the spiritual female Murmur Antithesis fly, his own discovery, a spiritual fly that is able to battle against other spiritual natured elements, especially the Dark and bizarre element that composes the Dark Dragon.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Milemorpha crypta) Fly Summoning ♆ Lucifer's Sages
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: When the very first Matriarch of the Flies came ipon the Earth, it is said she spawned most of the diversity in their race. But the key to do so was a small species of flies that possessed within them the ancient DNA of the whole class. These androgynous and hermaphrodithic species of flies are blank in their phenotypic expression, with no pigments, which gives them a very translucent skin that showcases all their organs. They are extremely sensitive to the Aburame's Insect Cocoon Technique evolution inducing powers, developing an ability of Hypermorphosis, where the user combines the Transformation Technique and the Insect Cocoon to rapidly evolve into any species (including the different genders of each species), and mimic their adaptative chracterestics. This Aburame technique is A rank, and costs 30 chakra. When not under the influence of Hypermorphosis, the flies share their W&S with Kikachu, thus weak to everthing except Basic Chakra and Organic Elements. When Hypermorphosed into a certain species, they inherit their strengths. In mixed-species swarms, the Hypermorphosis is positively adaptative.
Note: Can only have 3 simultaneous species hypermetamorphorsed.
Note: Hypermorphosis lasts 2 turns, where they can change into any fly species, after which the flies revert back to their base form for 1 turn before it can be used again. Unless they've been killed. The Holder of the Contract needs only to replenish the chakra cost every 2 turns, no need to wait a turn.
Note: Aburame users for more than 6 months can cut the cost by a third ( 20 ). Combined with having the Fly contract for 6 months allows one to use the Hypermorphosis Technique for a third of the chakra ( 10 ).
Note: The Lucifer Sage Flies have replaced Panthalassa's Leviathan Gorges, so they are his personal insects henceforth. This has to be stated in the begining of the battle or in the user's bio. Other users can only summon them once per battle up to 4 turns.
Note: Once per battle, one can have up to 5 species hypermetamorphorsed (lasting 2 turns). Afterwards, the user cannot perform Hypermetamorphorsis for 2 turns.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Corpusgigan bestia ) Fly Summoning ♆ Behemoth Gores
Description: Corpusgigan bestia, common name Behemoth Gores, are a species of flies with gigantic dimensions and thick and impenetrable exoskeletons. They are summoned in a gargantuan half the size of a average monarch summon. Each of the gigantic flies are around the size of an elephant, and have a very robust and thick skin with spiked protrusions and hideous teeth. Due to their sheer strength, they are noticeably more resilient to damage than normal flies. Any Aburame techniques used through the Behemoth Gore swarm has a +20 damage buffer, essentially increase the overall power of the technique when clashing with ninjutsu and taijutsu. The Behemoth Gores store their eggs within their own gullets. When they're near an uncouth target, they will open their mandible and deposit the eggs directly inside the victim, through a extensible proboscis ( a 3 meter tube-like mouth with a ring of jagged teeth ). The eggs will then have an accelerated growth spur, eccloding into horrible fat maggots with spiked mouths, that will devour and essentially burst through their host, fit to their name. The Behemoth Gores are capable of doing this directly onto other organic substances, the ground and other earthen features or water sources, creating a clot of giant eggs or maggots that will then travel up to mid-range from the point of deposition, before exploding outwards in an eruption of slime and maggots. The main ability of these flies is the ability to compress and decompress, similar to Akimichi. They're gigantic flies that can be compressed up to the size of tiny little flies, 1mm in size. When summoned they can appear in compressed form or original form. The form compression is a passive ability that costs no chakra from the user and require one of the three moves per turn.

Note: Egg deposition can be used by individual Gores up to 3 times, counting as an A rank technique (with no inherent damage buffer), or up to 1 time by the whole swarm, counting as an S rank, throughout their stay in the field.
Note: Can't be manipulated by Forbidden Ranked Aburame Techniques.
Note: Behemoth Gores last 3 in the field.
Note: Pharaoh Scythes' techniques perfomed with Gore chitin will also have the same damage boost.

(Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Aqua regina ) Fly Summoning ♆ Leviathan Gorges
Description: Aqua regina, common name Leviathan Gorges, are from the Stoicheophagidae family, and a sister species to the Aqua devorus, bred through the Insect Cocoon technique after multiple generations. The Water Gluttons were thus exposed to the Aburame insects and to Water chakra, and mutated into a different species. The Leviathan Gorges are very similar to the Water Gluttons in appearance, with hydrophobic hairs, the ability to breath underwater and ingest a quantity of water several times their volume, though they present sexual dimorphism, a trait that has been extinct in the Zaebub Fly phylogeny.
The females are similar to the Gluttons in defensive properties, they are strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, while being weak against all others. The males, predominantly defensive, share their elemental S&W with Water itself, with the exception of Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Element, which they are strong to all the same. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, Neutral to every element Water is strong against ( Fire, etc ) and weak against all other elements.
Similar to any Fly and Aburame insect, the Leviathan Gorges are capable of sucking chakra, reference being the Kikaichu. While the males are equal, the females possess a long hypodermic needle proboscis, which they use to pierce through cloth, leather and skin, and utilize their connection with Water to retrieve a higher intake of chakra, enhanced by the Water's properties displayed in techniques like Water Grudge Rain. Any technique that describes the absorption of chakra is multiplied by 4. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall 2 times as efficient as average Kikaichu in chakra absorption.
Their last ability, which is shared in both male and female Leviathan Gorges, they are intimately related to the Water element. This means they can exist and freely change from insect form to mist/water form and can be manipulated in both forms with Aburame and Water techniques, not just Aburame techniques, giving the swarm a great versatility and manoeuvrability. Technique that materialize water, or are spat/produced from the user will behave slightly differently, as the swarm of Leviathan Gorges will first move to the point of release, close to the mouth or somewhere else in the terrain, and then move according to the description. Turning from water/mist to insect does not count as a jutsu, as the swarm's own dynamic and social behaviour is already similar to free-flowing water, with some researchers equating the behaviour of some social insects, namely fire ants, to actual liquids. Every elemental property maintains, it is never truly water and thus can't be manipulated by anyone other than the user ( or drank ).

Note: Leviathan Gorges replace Panthalassa's cannon Parasitic Destruction Bugs ( Kikaichu ). To him, they don't count as a summon and there's a constant colony of them inhabiting his body and habitations.
Note: Other signers of the contract must summon the Leviathan Gorges, and they last 4 turns in the field.
Note: The swarm is S rank to summon, and becomes the rank of the technique that is currently being used to manipulate it, be it lower or higher. Freestyle manipulation is similar to D rank and, passively, they do not share the strength of an S rank.
Note: The flies can't use Water jutsu, they can only be manipulated as such.
Note: Must be posted at the beginning of a fight for reference or listed in the user's bio.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Perniger albidus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Murmur's Antithesis
Description: Perniger albidus, common name Murmur's Antithesis, are a species of flies that used to be a contradiction within Zaebub. They're small, completely jet-black flies, with a thick yet light carapace, similar to that of a scarab, and multiple encrusted microscopic black jewels. But the contradiction was, only male existed. No one knew where the Murmur Antithesis Fly came from, or how could it maintain it's unigender colony. It was only when Panthalassa arrived at Zaebub that the mystery was solved. The male specimen anchors it's existence in the living realm, becoming a being of physicality, while the female specimen of the species seemingly dies at birth, but its chakra anchors their existence in the soul realm, and can be summoned through the contract and through chakra. When Panthalassa attempted to focus his chakra to summon the female specimens, he was capable of summoning bright white flies, similar to their male counterpart, but composed of just energy, with ragged yet elegant wings that made them seem like silky threads across their body.

The Murmur Antithesis flies are defensive species. Their only abilities rely on Elemental Interaction. The physical males are strong against all physical elements, Wind, Water, Earth, and advanced physical elements, in addition to Biological elements and Raw Chakra ( in the sense that they still feed on chakra ), including Yang Release and Taijutsu, but have a double weakness against energy elements, Fire, Lightning and advanced energy elements, Basic Ninjutsu and alternate Energies, like Bijuu chakra, Senjutsu chakra, Yin chakra, etc. The spiritual females are the exact opposite, they're strong against energy elements, including the ability to go through physical objects and retrieve the chakra within directly, making them strong against Genjutsu, and have a double weakness against physical elements. Both are weak against physical and energy combination, elements that are both, like Lava, Storm, etc, and Yin and Yang Release.

The way they reproduce is by having a female possess a male. When this combination happens, the fly undergoes a biological transformation not unlike a metamorphosis, where it becomes one individual, hermaphrodite, and is already pregnant with eggs. These new gendered flies appear in various patterns of black and white, but are all quite frail, with a double weakness to most elements, with the exception of Raw Chakra ( which they still feed on ), and elements that are both Physical and Energy, like Lava, Storm and Yin and Yang Release. Elements that are also naturally Neutral are also weak against this hermaphroditic fly, such as the displaced wind created from Leaf Dragon God and the Samurai Kenjutsu. An interesting relationship that they have is with Gravity, and gravity manipulation, in the sense that they can create a barrier of pure focused chakra around themselves and the user, to counteract the physical damage caused by the techniques, though with techniques such as shinra tensei, they behave differently:

When exposed to a Shinra Tensei attack, they will actively create an orb around the user, with a 50 cm radius margin. This orb will be merely protective, and will require the user to spend the same chakra as the technique used. This protection orb will create a cushion against all damage taken directly and indirectly against the technique, but will still be pushed around. It's a purely defensive reactive counter to Shinra Tensei manipulation and similar techniques, and will count as a move and can only be used once, in the Aburame category.

Note: The user can only summon one gender, be it Male, Female or Hermaphrodite.
Note: They last 3 turns in the field, and can only be summoned 1 time per battle.
Note: The swarm is S rank to summon, and becomes the rank of the technique that is currently being used to manipulate it, be it lower or higher. Freestyle manipulation is similar to D rank and, passively, they do not share the strength of an S rank.
Note: The flies can't use any Ninjutsu, or any of the elements that they're strong or weak against. All abilities used through this summon count as one of the users three jutsu per turn.
Note: Through techniques such as " Lucifer's Sages" the user can only use the traits of one gender at any given time.
Note: No summons for two turns after this species disperses.

The swarm grows exponentially in size as more and more flies burst out of Panthalassa's coat, and start parting in two. The amorphous blob of flies quickly shifted into two great dragons, assuming the shape of the Water Technique, though not the matter that would normally compose it. The Fly Dragons stared the Dark Dragon down, and as it tried to maul down into the water, they lunged foward, gnawing at it's dark paw with one twin head and colliding with it's dark body with the second.

( Suiton: Tsuin Suiryudan ) -Twin Water Dragon
Type:Attack
RangeShort-Long
Damage Points:60
Description:Two huge rushing water projectiles in the shape of a twin dragons that dont have to attack at the same time(both dragons are made at the same time but users has option to only make on attack and doesnt cost extra to keep on the field) but are a part of one jutsu.
Note: Created by Hellsbadass

Seeing Alucard emerge with his vampire squid, Panthalassa was able to full focus on the battle at hand. He waved gleefully to his friend and gave him a thumbs up before turning to the warring beasts. The Dark Dragon shifted under the assault of the flies before spreading his dark wings, gaining respite from his assailants. Shaken off, the twin dragon that collided with the dark one was quickly stomped down onto the boat by the corrosive dark claw. In its aid, the first twin dragon jerked his jaws and ripped the paw he already had locked in, and severed the right arm of the dark dragon, as the flies that composed the pinned down fly twin became amorphous again. They then flew around the stomping claw and reformed as a great spear, impaling through the heart of the dark dragon, before spreading outwards to deepen the fatal wound. And then the flies grew from within the dragon. Decompressing their size, elephant-sized flies bursts out of the dragon's body from it's insides, like a festering wound exploding with larvae and flies, past it's necrotic and rotting state.

( Aburame no Jutsu: Kuchisaki ) Insect Technique: Proboscis
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate a great swarm of insects and form them into a large beam. The beam can be made as thin or as wide as the user requires, up to a maximum of 5 meters radius, though with one particularity that sets it aside from other insect techniques. Every insect in the swarm will synchronize it's wing motion, instead of chaotically fly around. In rhythm, the bugs will beat their wings in a wave pattern, initiated in the front and following through the back, which will displace the air around the beam. As the bugs contact a target, they will naturally drain their chakra, and the synchronized motion will allow them to drain more chakra than normal, as the very motion of the swarm will pump chakra faster. This allows the technique to steal 3 times more chakra than the average insect technique.

Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: Can only be used every 3 turns.

The Dark dragon evaporated into flames of decay, spreading out the radioactive mist and revealing the last remaining ice demon, severely wounded. The remaining twin dragon glared demonically, with a hint of saddistic glee. Panthalassa mirroed the expression as he brought his hands down. Like a nightmare, the swarms rainned down slowly, the spear and the twin dragon seemingly melting and pouring down. They consumed the demon whole, spreading apart to reveal nothing of it, no bone left, consumed, no blood left, drank, no chakra left, drained.

( Kikaichu Kumo no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Cloud Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will cause a large amount of destruction bugs to swarm around the target creating a thick barrier that then swallows the target into a whirlpool of destruction bugs that drive the enemy into the ground.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

The flies peacefully returned to Panthalassa, becoming pale again, the effects of Hypermorphosis expiring. Panthalassa felt the little demons return to his body and cringed a bit... these insects are evil.

Okay Captain Alucard... we're finished here!

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Panthalassa saw Alucard increase his weight and destructively fall through the boat. It would destroy the keel, so at least that battle would not drag on much further. Now they just needed to get rid of the ice thingies before they got rid of them. With the only viable boat around being the one Panthalassa was standing on, the battle then turned into a tug of war for the conquest of the the last remaining boat.

The radioactive mist engulfed the wreck of a ship the demons were hiding in. Massive armored arthropods reaped through a great majority of them, just approaching the demons would cause them to hideously melt and mutate. The mist was highly parasitic, and weakened them even before the physical effects manifested in gruesome manner. The high temperatures were felt on even the cold metal of the sinking ship, let alone the actual ice demons themselves. The arthropods broke through their bones and limbs, crashed them into walls or overboard

To find salvation or maybe to take a shot at stealing their ship, some demons jumped tot he water. Alucard was there, but Pantha knew he had to trust his new friend, for a blood-curdling howl spread from the fog. One of the ice demons parted the panthalassic mist away with his power, and from the dark spiritual energy that he emitted a massive Dark Dragon emerged, with ice blue eyes, teeth and fangs.

Its body seemed to combat the parasitic properties of the panthalassic water, warring eachother as they tried to corrode and consume one another. Panthlassa could see a shining brilliance in the water, and knew Alucard was dealing the with underwater stowaways, but he felt a chill when he saw the dragon looking bellow as well. If his friend was battling underwater, he had his hands full, the Dark Dragon would most likely be too much.

Time to bring out the big fish... well... flies...

He said, raising his arms. His fur coat seemingly blew up like a cancerous ballon, before a chaotically vast amount of pale flies swarm out of his sleeves and chest.

As the Lucifer Sage flies flew, the signature insect of Panthalassa Aburame, they underwent a eerie and morbid mutation,shifting in appearance to become other species. They Hypermorphised into three different types: The aquatic Leviathan Gorge Flie, through which panthalassa was able to manipulate the swarms with his Water chakra and increase the swarm's chakra draining abilities ; The gruesome Behemoth Gore flies, horned and spiked flies much denser and stronger than most, which increased the power of the swarms and allowed Panthalassa to decompress their size as wished ; and the spiritual female Murmur Antithesis fly, his own discovery, a spiritual fly that is able to battle against other spiritual natured elements, especially the Dark and bizarre element that composes the Dark Dragon.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Milemorpha crypta) Fly Summoning ♆ Lucifer's Sages
Description: When the very first Matriarch of the Flies came ipon the Earth, it is said she spawned most of the diversity in their race. But the key to do so was a small species of flies that possessed within them the ancient DNA of the whole class. These androgynous and hermaphrodithic species of flies are blank in their phenotypic expression, with no pigments, which gives them a very translucent skin that showcases all their organs. They are extremely sensitive to the Aburame's Insect Cocoon Technique evolution inducing powers, developing an ability of Hypermorphosis, where the user combines the Transformation Technique and the Insect Cocoon to rapidly evolve into any species (including the different genders of each species), and mimic their adaptative chracterestics. This Aburame technique is A rank, and costs 30 chakra. When not under the influence of Hypermorphosis, the flies share their W&S with Kikachu, thus weak to everthing except Basic Chakra and Organic Elements. When Hypermorphosed into a certain species, they inherit their strengths. In mixed-species swarms, the Hypermorphosis is positively adaptative.
Note: Can only have 3 simultaneous species hypermetamorphorsed.
Note: Hypermorphosis lasts 2 turns, where they can change into any fly species, after which the flies revert back to their base form for 1 turn before it can be used again. Unless they've been killed. The Holder of the Contract needs only to replenish the chakra cost every 2 turns, no need to wait a turn.
Note: Aburame users for more than 6 months can cut the cost by a third ( 20 ). Combined with having the Fly contract for 6 months allows one to use the Hypermorphosis Technique for a third of the chakra ( 10 ).
Note: The Lucifer Sage Flies have replaced Panthalassa's Leviathan Gorges, so they are his personal insects henceforth. This has to be stated in the begining of the battle or in the user's bio. Other users can only summon them once per battle up to 4 turns.
Note: Once per battle, one can have up to 5 species hypermetamorphorsed (lasting 2 turns). Afterwards, the user cannot perform Hypermetamorphorsis for 2 turns.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Corpusgigan bestia ) Fly Summoning ♆ Behemoth Gores
Description: Corpusgigan bestia, common name Behemoth Gores, are a species of flies with gigantic dimensions and thick and impenetrable exoskeletons. They are summoned in a gargantuan half the size of a average monarch summon. Each of the gigantic flies are around the size of an elephant, and have a very robust and thick skin with spiked protrusions and hideous teeth. Due to their sheer strength, they are noticeably more resilient to damage than normal flies. Any Aburame techniques used through the Behemoth Gore swarm has a +20 damage buffer, essentially increase the overall power of the technique when clashing with ninjutsu and taijutsu. The Behemoth Gores store their eggs within their own gullets. When they're near an uncouth target, they will open their mandible and deposit the eggs directly inside the victim, through a extensible proboscis ( a 3 meter tube-like mouth with a ring of jagged teeth ). The eggs will then have an accelerated growth spur, eccloding into horrible fat maggots with spiked mouths, that will devour and essentially burst through their host, fit to their name. The Behemoth Gores are capable of doing this directly onto other organic substances, the ground and other earthen features or water sources, creating a clot of giant eggs or maggots that will then travel up to mid-range from the point of deposition, before exploding outwards in an eruption of slime and maggots. The main ability of these flies is the ability to compress and decompress, similar to Akimichi. They're gigantic flies that can be compressed up to the size of tiny little flies, 1mm in size. When summoned they can appear in compressed form or original form. The form compression is a passive ability that costs no chakra from the user and require one of the three moves per turn.

Note: Egg deposition can be used by individual Gores up to 3 times, counting as an A rank technique (with no inherent damage buffer), or up to 1 time by the whole swarm, counting as an S rank, throughout their stay in the field.
Note: Can't be manipulated by Forbidden Ranked Aburame Techniques.
Note: Behemoth Gores last 3 in the field.
Note: Pharaoh Scythes' techniques perfomed with Gore chitin will also have the same damage boost.

(Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Aqua regina ) Fly Summoning ♆ Leviathan Gorges
Description: Aqua regina, common name Leviathan Gorges, are from the Stoicheophagidae family, and a sister species to the Aqua devorus, bred through the Insect Cocoon technique after multiple generations. The Water Gluttons were thus exposed to the Aburame insects and to Water chakra, and mutated into a different species. The Leviathan Gorges are very similar to the Water Gluttons in appearance, with hydrophobic hairs, the ability to breath underwater and ingest a quantity of water several times their volume, though they present sexual dimorphism, a trait that has been extinct in the Zaebub Fly phylogeny.
The females are similar to the Gluttons in defensive properties, they are strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, while being weak against all others. The males, predominantly defensive, share their elemental S&W with Water itself, with the exception of Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Element, which they are strong to all the same. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall strong to Raw Chakra, Water and Organic Elements, Neutral to every element Water is strong against ( Fire, etc ) and weak against all other elements.
Similar to any Fly and Aburame insect, the Leviathan Gorges are capable of sucking chakra, reference being the Kikaichu. While the males are equal, the females possess a long hypodermic needle proboscis, which they use to pierce through cloth, leather and skin, and utilize their connection with Water to retrieve a higher intake of chakra, enhanced by the Water's properties displayed in techniques like Water Grudge Rain. Any technique that describes the absorption of chakra is multiplied by 4. In a mixed swarm, the Leviathan Gorges are overall 2 times as efficient as average Kikaichu in chakra absorption.
Their last ability, which is shared in both male and female Leviathan Gorges, they are intimately related to the Water element. This means they can exist and freely change from insect form to mist/water form and can be manipulated in both forms with Aburame and Water techniques, not just Aburame techniques, giving the swarm a great versatility and manoeuvrability. Technique that materialize water, or are spat/produced from the user will behave slightly differently, as the swarm of Leviathan Gorges will first move to the point of release, close to the mouth or somewhere else in the terrain, and then move according to the description. Turning from water/mist to insect does not count as a jutsu, as the swarm's own dynamic and social behaviour is already similar to free-flowing water, with some researchers equating the behaviour of some social insects, namely fire ants, to actual liquids. Every elemental property maintains, it is never truly water and thus can't be manipulated by anyone other than the user ( or drank ).

Note: Leviathan Gorges replace Panthalassa's cannon Parasitic Destruction Bugs ( Kikaichu ). To him, they don't count as a summon and there's a constant colony of them inhabiting his body and habitations.
Note: Other signers of the contract must summon the Leviathan Gorges, and they last 4 turns in the field.
Note: The flies can't use Water jutsu, they can only be manipulated as such.
Note: Must be posted at the beginning of a fight for reference or listed in the user's bio.

( Hae Kuchiyose ♆ Perniger albidus ) Fly Summoning ♆ Murmur's Antithesis
Description: Perniger albidus, common name Murmur's Antithesis, are a species of flies that used to be a contradiction within Zaebub. They're small, completely jet-black flies, with a thick yet light carapace, similar to that of a scarab, and multiple encrusted microscopic black jewels. But the contradiction was, only male existed. No one knew where the Murmur Antithesis Fly came from, or how could it maintain it's unigender colony. It was only when Panthalassa arrived at Zaebub that the mystery was solved. The male specimen anchors it's existence in the living realm, becoming a being of physicality, while the female specimen of the species seemingly dies at birth, but its chakra anchors their existence in the soul realm, and can be summoned through the contract and through chakra. When Panthalassa attempted to focus his chakra to summon the female specimens, he was capable of summoning bright white flies, similar to their male counterpart, but composed of just energy, with ragged yet elegant wings that made them seem like silky threads across their body.

The Murmur Antithesis flies are defensive species. Their only abilities rely on Elemental Interaction. The physical males are strong against all physical elements, Wind, Water, Earth, and advanced physical elements, in addition to Biological elements and Raw Chakra ( in the sense that they still feed on chakra ), including Yang Release and Taijutsu, but have a double weakness against energy elements, Fire, Lightning and advanced energy elements, Basic Ninjutsu and alternate Energies, like Bijuu chakra, Senjutsu chakra, Yin chakra, etc. The spiritual females are the exact opposite, they're strong against energy elements, including the ability to go through physical objects and retrieve the chakra within directly, making them strong against Genjutsu, and have a double weakness against physical elements. Both are weak against physical and energy combination, elements that are both, like Lava, Storm, etc, and Yin and Yang Release.

The way they reproduce is by having a female possess a male. When this combination happens, the fly undergoes a biological transformation not unlike a metamorphosis, where it becomes one individual, hermaphrodite, and is already pregnant with eggs. These new gendered flies appear in various patterns of black and white, but are all quite frail, with a double weakness to most elements, with the exception of Raw Chakra ( which they still feed on ), and elements that are both Physical and Energy, like Lava, Storm and Yin and Yang Release. Elements that are also naturally Neutral are also weak against this hermaphroditic fly, such as the displaced wind created from Leaf Dragon God and the Samurai Kenjutsu. An interesting relationship that they have is with Gravity, and gravity manipulation, in the sense that they can create a barrier of pure focused chakra around themselves and the user, to counteract the physical damage caused by the techniques, though with techniques such as shinra tensei, they behave differently:

When exposed to a Shinra Tensei attack, they will actively create an orb around the user, with a 50 cm radius margin. This orb will be merely protective, and will require the user to spend the same chakra as the technique used. This protection orb will create a cushion against all damage taken directly and indirectly against the technique, but will still be pushed around. It's a purely defensive reactive counter to Shinra Tensei manipulation and similar techniques, and will count as a move and can only be used once, in the Aburame category.

Note: The user can only summon one gender, be it Male, Female or Hermaphrodite.
Note: They last 3 turns in the field, and can only be summoned 1 time per battle.
Note: The flies can't use any Ninjutsu, or any of the elements that they're strong or weak against. All abilities used through this summon count as one of the users three jutsu per turn.
Note: Through techniques such as " Lucifer's Sages" the user can only use the traits of one gender at any given time.
Note: No summons for two turns after this species disperses.

The swarm grows exponentially in size as more and more flies burst out of Panthalassa's coat, and start parting in two. The amorphous blob of flies quickly shifted into two great dragons, assuming the shape of the Water Technique, though not the matter that would normally compose it. The Fly Dragons stared the Dark Dragon down, and as it tried to maul down into the water, they lunged foward, gnawing at it's dark paw with one twin head and colliding with it's dark body with the second.

( Suiton: Tsuin Suiryudan ) -Twin Water Dragon
Type:Attack
RangeShort-Long
Damage Points:60
Description:Two huge rushing water projectiles in the shape of a twin dragons that dont have to attack at the same time(both dragons are made at the same time but users has option to only make on attack and doesnt cost extra to keep on the field) but are a part of one jutsu.
Note: Created by Hellsbadass

Seeing Alucard emerge with his vampire squid, Panthalassa was able to full focus on the battle at hand. He waved gleefully to his friend and gave him a thumbs up before turning to the warring beasts. The Dark Dragon shifted under the assault of the flies before spreading his dark wings, gaining respite from his assailants. Shaken off, the twin dragon that collided with the dark one was quickly stomped down onto the boat by the corrosive dark claw. In its aid, the first twin dragon jerked his jaws and ripped the paw he already had locked in, and severed the right arm of the dark dragon, as the flies that composed the pinned down fly twin became amorphous again. They then flew around the stomping claw and reformed as a great spear, impaling through the heart of the dark dragon, before spreading outwards to deepen the fatal wound. And then the flies grew from within the dragon. Decompressing their size, elephant-sized flies bursts out of the dragon's body from it's insides, like a festering wound exploding with larvae and flies, past it's necrotic and rotting state.

( Aburame no Jutsu: Kuchisaki ) Insect Technique: Proboscis
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate a great swarm of insects and form them into a large beam. The beam can be made as thin or as wide as the user requires, up to a maximum of 5 meters radius, though with one particularity that sets it aside from other insect techniques. Every insect in the swarm will synchronize it's wing motion, instead of chaotically fly around. In rhythm, the bugs will beat their wings in a wave pattern, initiated in the front and following through the back, which will displace the air around the beam. As the bugs contact a target, they will naturally drain their chakra, and the synchronized motion will allow them to drain more chakra than normal, as the very motion of the swarm will pump chakra faster. This allows the technique to steal 3 times more chakra than the average insect technique.

Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: Can only be used every 3 turns.

The Dark dragon evaporated into flames of decay, spreading out the radioactive mist and revealing the last remaining ice demon, severely wounded. The remaining twin dragon glared demonically, with a hint of saddistic glee. Panthalassa mirroed the expression as he brought his hands down. Like a nightmare, the swarms rainned down slowly, the spear and the twin dragon seemingly melting and pouring down. They consumed the demon whole, spreading apart to reveal nothing of it, no bone left, consumed, no blood left, drank, no chakra left, drained.

( Kikaichu Kumo no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Cloud Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will cause a large amount of destruction bugs to swarm around the target creating a thick barrier that then swallows the target into a whirlpool of destruction bugs that drive the enemy into the ground.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

The flies peacefully returned to Panthalassa, becoming pale again, the effects of Hypermorphosis expiring. Panthalassa felt the little demons return to his body and cringed a bit... these insects are evil.

Okay Captain Alucard... we're finished here!
It would seem the Admiral had contested a battle as well, while Alucard was fighting under the surface. He looked towards the battle between the flies and a.. dragon?

..What the f-, oh that's some gore. Niiiiice.

It would seem like the battle had ended, atleast for now. Alucard would sit on Akemi and the two would move towards the remaining boat, the one left floating with the Admiral on it. The floated up beside the boat.

..So, we made quite the team there i must say. Your bugs seems to like to devour your opponents, i like the gore i must say..
May i ask what your future plans are?

Alucard then patted Akemi on the head, it was time for her to head home to the redacted cave. Her reverse summoning would be met by Alucards gravitational platform that he created from the debris of the boat that had clearly been struck to billions of pieces.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would seem the Admiral had contested a battle as well, while Alucard was fighting under the surface. He looked towards the battle between the flies and a.. dragon?

..What the f-, oh that's some gore. Niiiiice.

It would seem like the battle had ended, atleast for now. Alucard would sit on Akemi and the two would move towards the remaining boat, the one left floating with the Admiral on it. The floated up beside the boat.

..So, we made quite the team there i must say. Your bugs seems to like to devour your opponents, i like the gore i must say..
May i ask what your future plans are?

Alucard then patted Akemi on the head, it was time for her to head home to the redacted cave. Her reverse summoning would be met by Alucards gravitational platform that he created from the debris of the boat that had clearly been struck to billions of pieces.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.
Glad you like them, I think they're vicious little demons though... But they're sweet once you get to know them.

He said, pulling his collar and looking inside his shirt.

You're not so bad yourself, your powers are extraordinary. And that squid was amazing!

To be honest, I don't have much of a plan. And I thought we made a good team. Do you have any plans that could use my help in any way?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Glad you like them, I think they're vicious little demons though... But they're sweet once you get to know them.

He said, pulling his collar and looking inside his shirt.

You're not so bad yourself, your powers are extraordinary. And that squid was amazing!

To be honest, I don't have much of a plan. And I thought we made a good team. Do you have any plans that could use my help in any way?
When you have demons on your side.. You know you're special.

Alucard removed his glasses and his hat and put them on the floating debris that was levitating besides the boat that the Admiral was standing on. Their efforts had stopped the icy fingers that had awokened in the depths in the lightning mountains core. It was probably there his journey would have to continue.

Akemi yeah she's the best.. I hope she's settling in into her new place up north. I miss the Moon Isle though, i need to revisit it someday. Likewise, you've proven to be a comrade i believe i can trust.

Alucard stretched out his hand.

Care to join our cause? As the leader of the Hellsing Organisation, i offer you an official invitation. I must say, the news of the Rising Cloud and the Organisation is still something i can't really grasp just yet. My goal right now is to travel to the north again, find out the origin of these attacks and, i know i saw it before you destroyed it but.. A dragon? There has to be more to this..
If you wish to join, i'd have you look after our landmarks that we occupy in the lightning mountains. I am to travel there myself right now but even if our paths should split, it's in the lightning mountains our home is. I should also take the time to explain to you the ambitions of the Hellsing Organisation. I started it, several centuries ago really.. I was a privateer assassin, consumed in the occult... ways. Our paths nowadays are to work as sellswords and take on jobs that others will look the other way to, we understand that there are things that cannot simply be explained. We take on any means necessary to do the job, we have no moral compass or compassion to our enemies. Fieldwork is not just assassination and killing though, we're building ourselves too, freeing us from chains others have put up around us and strive to find ourselves along the way too. The world is cruel, but we're more so.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you have demons on your side.. You know you're special.

Alucard removed his glasses and his hat and put them on the floating debris that was levitating besides the boat that the Admiral was standing on. Their efforts had stopped the icy fingers that had awokened in the depths in the lightning mountains core. It was probably there his journey would have to continue.

Akemi yeah she's the best.. I hope she's settling in into her new place up north. I miss the Moon Isle though, i need to revisit it someday. Likewise, you've proven to be a comrade i believe i can trust.

Alucard stretched out his hand.

Care to join our cause? As the leader of the Hellsing Organisation, i offer you an official invitation. I must say, the news of the Rising Cloud and the Organisation is still something i can't really grasp just yet. My goal right now is to travel to the north again, find out the origin of these attacks and, i know i saw it before you destroyed it but.. A dragon? There has to be more to this..
If you wish to join, i'd have you look after our landmarks that we occupy in the lightning mountains. I am to travel there myself right now but even if our paths should split, it's in the lightning mountains our home is. I should also take the time to explain to you the ambitions of the Hellsing Organisation. I started it, several centuries ago really.. I was a privateer assassin, consumed in the occult... ways. Our paths nowadays are to work as sellswords and take on jobs that others will look the other way to, we understand that there are things that cannot simply be explained. We take on any means necessary to do the job, we have no moral compass or compassion to our enemies. Fieldwork is not just assassination and killing though, we're building ourselves too, freeing us from chains others have put up around us and strive to find ourselves along the way too. The world is cruel, but we're more so.
Panthalassa studied Alucard's hand and word.

Well, I have no problem with death, and clearly my flies don't have it either. Killing as mission is part of a shinobi duty, and my abilities are suited for it more than most. I think there would be freedom enough within your organization to do what I want the most: Missions and Fieldwork around the world. So, after my village was all but ripped away from me, another place to call home would be alright by me.

So I accept!

And he shook Alucard's hand.

• Love
Reactions: Skorm