Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Trunks runs across the bay to save time on his travels. He carefully navigates up and around the coast line quickly closing in on his target location.

-LLM-

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hanako would drop Trunks off at the shoreline where he would thank her as she departs back home. Trunks then begins his journey back across the sea.

-LLM-

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

Isako stayed below deck for the majority of the journey, only stirring to join the crew for meals. Thankfully it was a short journey, and he had no more than a night's rest until the ship made landfall across the Bay. He huddled on a cot and struggled against the nausea until he fell asleep.

-LLM

Chakra: 1700

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

The returning trip across the Bay was easier for Isako as his mind was preoccupied with the riddle at hand. He sat in his cabin with his eyes closed to the outside world, but open to the inner sanctum that held Shukaku. Isako paced back and forth as the great yellow eyes of the beast followed. "The blood of the guilty...a hundred offerings should suffice." He stopped and looked up at Shukaku. "Think that creepy **** really wants us to kill a hundred criminals?"

The beast lowered his head towards Isako, "Grr...the hell if I know. That thing barely seemed human, could have been a demon for all we know."

"People call ya a demon too ya know, but I ain't so sure of that." Isoka plopped down and rested his elbows on his knees. "How the hell do we know who's guilty? And a hundred of 'em no less!" He grumbled to himself as he contemplated the answers. The quest had evolved from a simple desire for earthly rewards, yet he was unsure of whether he could take this next step. When death was warranted he had no problem dealing to those who earned it, and his idea of 'earned' was likely more broad than most. Yet this task seemed different. It wasn't only death that was asked, it was slaughter. To find one hundred deserving deaths would take longer than what was sensible. This quest would be measured in days, not years.

Shukaku let out a groan and laid down to the side, supporting his massive head upon a sandy paw. "Screw it, lets just take what we got so far and bail, we aren't pawns to play in some weird ****'s games." He rolled over to his back and closed his eyes. "Lets just head back, drink some sake, and get some damn sleep in a nice, warm bed. I'm still cold from that winter Hell!"

Isoka let out a sigh and slumped his shoulders in defeat, "Ya, ya, ya....maybe ya got it right big guy. This ain't what I thought it was gonna be...we got out of that cold Hell, lets..." He trailed off as his words triggered a thought. "Hell...Hell? Hell!"

"Would ya shut the HELL up?! I'm trying to get some sleep over here." Shukaku was less enthused by the word than his partner.

"Kyahaha! Dont'cha get it Tankami! ITS ABOUT HELL!" Isoka jumped up to his feet with a grin stretched across his face. "It ain't about killin' a hundred dudes! That wouldn't be a damned riddle, just a fucked up recipe!" Shukaku feigned sleep, but an ear perking up betrayed his interest. "Think about it, big guy...where is the one place where ya KNOW the people are guilty? Hell! That's where we gotta head next!"

Shukaku pushed himself up from the floor and loomed over his Jinchuriki. "Hmm...ya might be on to something kid...alright, lets play this thing's game."

Isako opened his eyes to the real world with a new plan of action set. He bounded out of his cabin and to the main deck where he hopped up on another cloud of sand. This was where his path departed from the ship's, and he set out in search of Hell.

-LLM

Techniques used:

(Sabaku Fuyū) - Desert Suspension
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will create a cloud of sand for them to ride upon, this can be used for travel, or avoiding attacks, or simply going into the air. Remains active until destroyed or technique is ended. The user can control the sand cloud with hand gestures to change location a the cost of using this jutsu again.

Chakra: 1675 - 15 = 1660

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from 126 ( https://animebase.me/threads/otohime’s-monastery-126.756139/)

Yoru transforms into a pair of wings to help Mugetsu traverse over the seas. Hiding in Camouflage and Wujin still active.

Breath of the Shapeshifters (Tatazumai no ki)
Range: Short
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (If applicable)
Description: Breath of the shapeshifters is the name of Yoru’s signature shapeshifting ability. Yoru is composed of a malleable black substance formed via Yin-Yang release. The substance has no fixed properties, meaning it takes on whatever properties the user and it’s creator desires. Yoru uses this ability to shapeshift into different animate and inanimate forms. The ability provides the user with a wide array of weapons. Yoru could stretch, expand and contract at will, as well as harden itself like high grade steel in order to act like an actual durable weapon. The shapeshifting ability is not limited to weapons however, Yoru is capable of taking the shape of an animal or beast as well extensions to the user’s body, like an extra pair of arms or functional wings. Yoru’s body also becomes an infinite supply of basic munitions such as shuriken and kunai, and as such allows Yoru to be used as a long range weapon such as a bow or even an adequate replacement for CFS and CW techniques or other weapon techniques if plausible. As for special munitions, such as explosive tags (whose properties yoru can’t replicate by itself), Yoru is capable of keeping a huge supply within itself without gaining mass. The user is able to draw objects from Yoru really fast and in quick succession, at the same speed as he would from a pocket. Similarly, Yoru’s ability to shapeshift into a different weapon is instantaneous and does not consume a move or chakra. However, moving back to humanoid form or in the shape of another creature always costs a move and 40 chakra. While in weapon form, Yoru is incapable of using the rest of its abilities, with the only exception being chakra transfer technique. If allowed the property, user is able to conduct chakra and energies into Yoru without harm, and Yoru is able to reciprocate. Yoru’s ability to adapt properties is also voided as a humanoid/creature, i.e. Electricity could be channeled into Yoru without harm as a weapon, but as a humanoid he would get hurt and paralyzed. When not in combat, Yoru is passively able to use this technique to shapeshift as an ornament, a tattoo or to simply hide in the user’s shadow.
The name Breath of shapeshifters implies, a power or energy bestowed upon by the (orginal) shapeshifters. The technique is jokingly called Tanuki no jutsu (Racoon-dog technique), a pun on it’s name, Tatazumai-no-ki. Tanuki in japanese lore are also renowned mischievous shapeshifters, with abilities that most closely resembles Yoru’s own.

-LLM-

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving at the bay Desmond would tell his puppets to wait as he took a boat set sail and thought for a moment "At the borders of frost and sin. At the borders of both villages means that lands held by either village are the answer." "More is hidden than seen. When looking out into the bay or even down at it from a boat all you will see is the ice and darkness." "Beneath the icy floes. Floes are sheets of ice that float atop of water to which the bay as plenty and all four borderlands of frost and sin have ice that would break off and be carried into the bay." "Rests the dark gem which you seek." Reaching a considerable distance he would dive off the boat into the icy depths of the bay, it was there near the bottom Desmond saw a dark gem. Grabbing it he placed it into his backpack, returned his boat, returned to land, and from there he and his party left Aisu Bay or Ice Bay to some. Seeing another approaching the land Desmond would drop Geets kuni and send him a message to be the vanguard.
-----
Chakra: 2050-5-5=2040
~coming from:
x
~LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/coral-cliffs-112.756125/post-21896441

As Nana headed home, she raced across the ice as quick as she could. Her mind was racing, what could it all mean, the gems, the mysterious signatures, everything that was happening. As Nana sprinted across the bay she could see the land in the distance, her home. She breathed a sigh of relief that she was close. As she ran across the straight, she skipped along, cruising along the ice drifts that were floating in the bay, hopping from one to the next.

As she did, something caught her foot, and she tumbled forwards, skidding along the sheet of ice. Wiping herself off, she looked back at what she tripped over, and saw something glinting in the ice, catching the suns light.
Wandering over and picking it up, she was curious, was this ice or something more. The rock caught the light, a thought floated through Nana's mind.

At the borders of frost and sin
More is hidden than seen
Beneath the icy floes,

Rests the dark gem which you seek.

Was it possible? Well only one way to find out. She would have to take it to the market.

LLM

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

The cloud of sand glided over the Bay below, moving quickly through the air towards Isako's next destination. If the blood of the guilty laid in Hell, then the tears of the innocent could only be in one place. Isako continued towards the next landmark.

-LLM

Techniques used:

Sabaku Fuyū) - Desert Suspension
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will create a cloud of sand for them to ride upon, this can be used for travel, or avoiding attacks, or simply going into the air. Remains active until destroyed or technique is ended. The user can control the sand cloud with hand gestures to change location a the cost of using this jutsu again.

Chakra Cost: 1480 - 15 = 1465

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here

High in the sky, hidden above the clouds, Hei will eat a pill, causing his chakra to skyrocket. After doing so, Hei will make four clones, numbered C1 - C4. The group then continues onward.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Type: Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Hei: 3350 x 2 - 20 = 6680 + 5 = 1335 - 20 = 1315
C1: 1335 - 20 = 1315
C2: 1335 - 20 = 1315
C3: 1335 - 20 = 1315
C4: 1335 - 20 = 1315

Rhitta 5/5
Pill 1/4

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Do a bad deed ( 1 )
Summary: Clone is being a pirate.
From
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.

The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
And once you're watching every move that I make, you gotta believe that I got what it takes.

To stand out, above the crowd. Even if I gotta shout out loud! 'Til mine is the only face you see. Gonna stand out 'til you notice me!

The clone was at the helm of the ship spinning the wheel recklessly his body and stance were erratic and his personality was manic as if he had lost touch with reality. He continued bellowing out with a booming voice. It was obvious that he still didn't know how to sail, which meant he had spent weeks moving in circles around the Aisu Bay with the haphazard crew he had basically kidnapped from the Uchiha compound in the Motoi Drylands.
By this point he was basically holding them hostage to a whim, he had weeks ago. One of the younger crewmen, a short Uchiha with well-kept hair, and a gunbai approached the helm as if trying to get the clone's attention. He tried to call out over the much louder, more boisterous clone.
He was trying to tell him for the fourth time today that they would need to return to the Motoi Drylands soon. They were low on provisions, several of the Uchiha were dissatisfied, three had jumped overboard and tried swimming back to shore, one froze to death in the cold waters, and the other two were still suffering from mild hypothermia.

Captain, we need to return home. We're low on supplies and this entire venture is a lost cause.

We've lost a crewman, and two are still suffering from mild hypothermia.

The clone spun the wheel hard turning the ship northward as they continued onward out toward the deeper sea.

If the squeaky wheels always gettin' the grease. I'm totally devoted to disturbin' the peace. And I'll do it all again when I get it done. Until I become your number one! No method to the madness and no means of escape. Gonna break every rule I'll bend them all out of shape. It ain't a question of 'how' just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send. I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all of the way, till the end!

The Uchiha replied in frustration obviously the only one with enough courage to speak up to the self-proclaimed "captain."

What the hell does that even mean!?

The clone noticed another sailing vessel off int he distance coming in from the Gaikotsu Bay.

It means you are a pirate and I just found out next target

The clone said as he smacked the boy on the back releasing a wave of Yang energy that surged out around himself hitting several of the Uchiha in the area causing them to grow large wings from their backs. As the clone surged a fair amount of Yang energy through the Uchiha and the air around him the two large wings spread outward from the boy's back giving him and two of his allies the ability to fly.
This allowed several of the crew to move faster and to prepare for the sea-battle should one take place. The clone turned the ship to face the incoming vessel, as he grabbed another Uchiha and put him in charge of the wheel and therefor direction of the ship. He directed him to keep the ship steady and looked toward the man he had deemed the first-mate.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Well first-mate, let's see what our canons can do.

You're with me, first-mate Deadeye.

The Uchiha replied still visibly frustrated.

I told you my name is Christopher wait I can't fly, shit, shit, shit.

The clone replied in a jovial tone basically tossing the boy off of the side of the ship.

Whatever you say Deadeye.

The clone jumped from the ship behind him creating two fleshy bat-like wings as he called back toward the rest of the crew which had scrambled into position, realizing that they were at the beck and call of what seemed to be a madman. Following his instructions four Uchiha manned the canons as the first unnamed Uchiha he directed to steer cut the ship hard to the left.
This action allowed the massive galleon to turn cutting through the water and to end its motion perpendicular to the incoming trading vessel. At that moment the clone and the whole crew got a view of its sails had markings that indicated it was from the east. The marks of the Witchwood company plastered the ship's sails as the clone yelled out toward the ship.
He quickly claimed to be a representative of the Ashikaga shogunate. He flapped his wings several times high above the Ashikaga war-ship while looking down on the other trading vessel. He really wanted to sell the lie that the Ashikaga had become pirates after their escape from the Tea Peninsula. If he could turn the world against the remaining Hangurian Black Ones that would be his goal.

(Senninka: Tsuyoi Uyoku of Illidan) - Sage Transformation: The Mighty Wings of Illidan
Range: Short-Mid (when used to attack)
Chakra: 30 (+10 to sustain per turn)
Damage: 60 (when used to attack)
Description: A member of Jugo's clan uses their Sage Transformation ability to form two fleshy bat-like wings on his back. These wings can sustain flight and can be sustained for an entire battle as long as he remains conscious. The wings can be used to attack the opponent directly using sharp hook like growths from their tips, these hooks are claw-like in nature. Like most of the Jugo clan's jutsu these can be sustained as long as he has enough chakra to do so. The user can create boosters on their back once per battle that last for three turns. The boosters can be used to avoid incoming techniques by quickly changing the user's trajectory and moving them out of the way just like the Jet Booster Jump technique. This can only be done thrice per battle and counts as a move each time but can be done in the same timeframe as another technique. The user flies at their current running speed.
Note: Can only be used thrice.
Note: The boosters can only be maintained for three turns and created once, the wings can be sustained indefinitely.
Note: Courtesy of Howard
Oi, your ship and supplies now belong to the Shogun; Takauji Ashikaga! Vacate the ship, and leave the supplies.

An obvious lie, to his crew, but they figured it was part of his plan.

I give you one final warning. Halt, or be capsized by the might of the Hangarian Privateers.

The seas belong to the Shogun and the Freehold!

Christopher cocked an eye toward the clone knowing he was lying but not understanding why.

Wh-...

The clone cut him off before he could continue.

Play along. I have a plan.

An older man with long white hair bellowed out to retort him he was shaky in tone but firm in its authority.

I warn you, this transgression makes you a powerful enemy I'm sure your Shogun, Takauji Ashikaga knows of the mighty Witchwood company. I doubt he would want to trifle with us after his crippling defeat in the Tea Peninsula. We heard tale he has fled to our lands. What gives you and his men the right to claim what is ours, as yours?

The clone didn't reply directly as he lifted his right arm two more winged allies rising into the air next to him.

FIRE! The ones that can fly, take what's ours.

Following the commands, of their captain, the Uchiha fired off the canons as three massive cannonballs tore through the side of the trading vessel. As the ship began to sink partially the clone would fly forward directing the others that he gave wings to, to fly in and take the supplies. Jack, the clone would fly in first grabbing the old man. He lifted the man off of the deck of the ship as he continued forward past the ship as he threw him off the portside letting him fall into the ocean. He would turn his body and aim back toward the trading vessel landing on it as he walked forward toward a hatch leading to the underbelly of the trading vessel.

If you stay in place, I'll only take the supplies you're ferrying. If you move, I'll throw you from the ship.

The rest of the flying crew landing next to him as he directed them to open the hatch and begin taking the supplies. They cleared the hull of the ship of anything worth and value and then let the crew of the now sinking trading vessel get to the lifeboats. It seemed that the clone didn't care to kill them or to leave them for dead. He merely wanted their supplies. Between the three flying crewmen, it only took about twenty minutes to carry over the supplies.
It seemed it was various exotic fruits, alcohols and meads, some expensive armor, and weapons. Nothing of too much value, but skewing the world's perception of Takauji and the Hangurian Black Ones was his true objective. Tarnishing their name by equating them with such vile deeds, was what he wanted. He stood upon the sinking vessel a grin on his face until all of the supplies were transferred over. Then he flew off back to the main ship.
He watched the crew of the trading vessel sail back toward Gaitoku Bay, and didn't stop watching until they were gone. As he landed back upon the ship he paused for a moment looking about the crew. Maybe a celebration was in order?​

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Spread the lie of the Ashikaga Shogunate ( 3 )
  • Plunder some treasure ( 2 )
Summary: Clone is continuing to be a pirate, but alongside that, he is spreading a narrative about the Ashikaga Shogunate. Using their own crests and plundered ships he is making it seem as if it's the Hangarian Black Ones and Takauji Ashikaga spreading unrest on the seas. Basically, he's using the opening created by the Shogun's silence to tell whatever story he wants about him. Going to be 2-4 posts depending on how interested I get in the story.
Ay Captain, it seems very few ships want to risk using the Aisu Bay anymore fearing the story of the Hangarian Privateers that you spread via the survivors of that Witchwood trading vessel. What should we do? I feel like now would be an excellent time to return home to the Motoi Drylands. The few crewmen who had hypothermia have gotten better, and we have quite the haul from that trading vessel. Armors, weapons, fruits. It's all worth a fair bit of coin, and I'm sure the other Uchiha under lady Nakano or even your Kage's villagers could use these fine armors, and weapons to better defend our territory.

Christopher the young Uchiha that Jack had made the first-mate seemed to be trying to convince Jack to return to the Motoi Drylands. It seemed that no more ships had been sailing this way due to the threat of piracy, The tale of the Hangarian Privateers and their crew of flying pirates spread over the seas.
Jack, however, wasn't satiated, Sado, and his clones by extension were single minded beings. Once they got an idea, they latched onto it because it might be the last good one they had. As Christopher tried to sway him to steer the ship toward the mainland, Jack turned the wheel hard spinning it recklessly positioning the galleon toward the Gaikotsu Bay. The whole ship quaked and shook as Jack steered it further out to sea. He thought that if the story was spreading, it was time to control the narrative.
Over the next few hours, the crew and Jack sailed forward over the sea. It was just as Christopher had said, very few ships sailed through the Aisu Bay anymore fearing the risk of piracy. Christopher finally stood up for the crew asking Jack what he was doing. He seemed confused by the clone's actions but that was a day to day occurrence. The crew never understood Captain Jack.

Yar, har, fiddle-di-dee. Being a pirate is alright with me!

Do what you want because a pirate is free. You are a pirate!

Christopher basically had to ask him what he meant.

What are you doing? You're still not making sense.

Jack replied in a boisterous and loud tone.

We're going out to sea! First the Gaikotsu Bay, then wherever else the water leads us.

I finally got the hang of sailing. I think we're ready to spread our wings and fly.

Following their captain's orders, the crew prepared for harsher seas.

LLM

Last edited: