0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:AiMi Suzuki
Nickname:MiMi
Clan:N/a

Looks:5'5,Blue Eyes,Long Blue& Black Hair-Which often change-,Usaually Wears Anything Bright,Tattoo of a black rose on upper left arm

Personality:Loyal,Kind,Protective,Hates Violence in most cases but she will fight to protect her loved ones, Very outgoing,Almost always have a positve attitude.. Unless shes having a bad day,Dedicated to her training&worked very hard to get to where she is,Likes going to schoolLikes going out to see the world which she thinks she would learn more with hands on things,Enjoys hanging out with her friends,and doing fun things. Is proudly bonded to the family she has left,her friends,and to the same extent she does her village.

Village Info:
Village of Birth:Konohagakure
Village Alliance:Kusagakure

Rank/Chakra:
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: None
Elements: Earth

Your Ninjtsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description: The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use. Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background (Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info:
I was born on February 23 In Konohagakure,And I was an orphan until the age the age of 8, So far what i know about my parents and why i was an orphan is that my mother (who they called Mi)died giving birth to me. My father(Who's name was Yuki) took care of me for a few months until he finally cracked under the pressure of taking care of a child by himself and commited sucicide right in front of me. A few days past and finally the neighbors found me beside the dead body of my father.They didnt know what to do with me so they took me to the orphanage. The people at the orphanage tried and tried to find some relatives but they were unsuccessful, So they gave up.

Living at the orphanage, I had a very few friends or so i thought. But I often just kept my distance from getting close to anyone, I thought if I got close to anyone..Some point in time they would leave and walk out of my life or even worse hurt me in a way that it would scar me for life. Keeping my distance from most sorta hurt me down inside but never really thought about it like that for it to have a great impact on me. So with that I did all things by myself, and came very independent. There was times where I would cry and think about not having a family,and not having anyone to look up to, So i'd tell myself I have to try harder than what im doing now. So I changed my ways..I became more social,&tried harder when people came to look for a child to adopt. Getting denied so many times by so many people i went back to my old ways. But i became anti-social, I wouldn't talk to anyone but the woman who owned the orphanage.

Like said before, I was an orphan until the age of 8..... My grandmother, my mother's mother. The one who had lost all contact with my mother, Showed up at the orphanage door looking for me. She took me in. Her and her husband raised me to the girl i am today. The independent,Outgoing, Social, Kind,Caring and Loving girl. They say they are very proud of me,and i've come a long way from the person i use to be. Now I think im very glad to have a family like i have and for them i have to work hard at school and my training. Which at that has gave me a very good reputation in the village.

Pictures:

You must be registered for see images

Theme song/Background Music:

Battles won:0
Battles Lost:0

My first bio..Bare with me.!^_^

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could you please provide a picture in your bio as we dont allow saying to look at avatar's as it can change , also being jounin you may add 3 more elements to the bio