Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning happy New Year everyone.
SO just woke up here in Boston (praise Lord) and lo and behold my wallpaper to my smartphone is changed to a narutobase looks like our homepage with a kcm Naruto watermark in the background.
I don't mind just asking if you guys went and did that?
I went to bed and didn't drink so I know I didn't change it just like I know I didn't black out and post a thread about Sasuke returning from hiatus with the ability to fly on a lightening cloud sled pulled by Kakashi-like lightening dogs (as I may have done once.)
So the wallpaper? Did you change it?

Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning happy New Year everyone.
SO just woke up here in Boston (praise Lord) and lo and behold my wallpaper to my smartphone is changed to a narutobase looks like our homepage with a kcm Naruto watermark in the background.
I don't mind just asking if you guys went and did that?
I went to bed and didn't drink so I know I didn't change it just like I know I didn't black out and post a thread about Sasuke returning from hiatus with the ability to fly on a lightening cloud sled pulled by Kakashi-like lightening dogs (as I may have done once.)
So the wallpaper? Did you change it?
Go home Genjitxu. You are drunk. Besides its New Year.

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not drunk I didn't drink I'm getting ready for work.
Why don't people listBesides its New Years? I said Happy New Year.
I had Rukia wallpaper last night and now its NB.
And what section isn't general questions enough?

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow I even prepped for a counter argument by couching my question in terms like "I'm not drunk this is serious this isn't some sasuke wank fantasy". Meh

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well despite the non sequitors I can figure out already that this didn't happen to everybody so I'll just clean up the phone. I'm not here to manipulate people or get them to agree with me.
Had a question and figured it out.