Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes had recently been notified that her previous senpai had disappeared a while back, and thus a new one senpai was awaiting her upon a location within the rocky fields of the borderlands of the Land of Bears, quite some distance from Konoha. She smiles, knowing the full sense of being trained in such an area, yet is somewhat uncomfortable, as thieves tend to lurk in such barren, hollow locations, or even bears... but regardless of her uncomfortability, she pursues onwards, as she continues her beaming disposition, perhaps oblivious to the full danger of such a situation, yet her mind pushes that out. She fully remembers the short meetings of the Leaf Derelict Crusaders, an organization that had a tragically short life before its dismemberment, but she still remembers the warmth she felt from the man's presence. A man named Hashirama...*

*She swiftly arrives upon the location, and notices a man before her. She does a small curtsy, smiling more gently now, as she looks softly at the man.*

"Ohai, who's there?"

*She nods as the man addresses her, clasping her hands behind her back as she does so.*

"Agnes Oblige."
Coming forth, I stand before Agnes with a huge grin on my face.
"Hey Agnes! How have you been?"
As I say this, I perform a single handseal and create a small block of earth that I sit upon like a chair. "So I'm here to help you finish Doton, right?"

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I've been quite happy of late, now that the never-ending war has been concluded for quite some time. Just been going around training with a plethora of people and closing some loose ends at the moment, but there's contentment within all of it, even if the winds around Konoha are blowing slightly fouler, for reasons I don't really know... But yes, I requested your assistance with finishing up my Doton training after Luther disappeared... don't quite know what happened to him either. I presume you received my notice about how far I made it, at least I hope you did..."

*Agnes slightly swirves back and forth as she finishes her statement.*

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But of course.
The villages have never been stable in the first place. There was always war, one after the other. Snapping his mind back, Keaene quietly looks at Agnes and then speaks
"No, I haven't. How about you show me the last technique that you have learnt? Perform it here and we'll continue"

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes nods, her hair becoming somewhat mangled, but she neglects to give it much attention, focusing more upon Kaene's request.*

"Okay."

*Agnes begins to concentrate chakra into both her feet, the feet feeling slightly heavier because of the doton chakra gathering within them. She seeps it through the earth gradually, thus making the feet serve as a funnel towards which the chakra travels into the earth and begins to encircle Kaene. The doton chakra begins to chip at the earth, destablizing it, but only enough to better funnel the larger burst of chakra forthcoming, thus causing some cracks to appear about a meter below the surface in all directions short-range. Agnes initiates a defensive position, left leg slightly forward, but right foot slightly back, both facing Kaene, as she realizes the large store of chakra at once. This causes the chakra to immediately seep through in a large batch, thus causing the cracks earlier created to collide with one-another, thus causing the ground to shake with a moderate force. Simultaneously, Agnes stops the remaining chakra from seeping out of her feet, thus increasing, momentarily, the weight of her feet, while, simultaneously, creating an adhesive effect with the chakra, thus better stabilizing her position. The shaking only lasts for a few moments before stabilizing, and thus does Agnes return into her normal, relaxed position, her feet in no particular manner. She smiles, hopefully this was decent enough for Kaene-senpai.*

"That was the Earth Shaking jutsu, Kaene-senpai. I hope that was to your liking."

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ironic since my country suffered from 7.9RS earthquake a few days back and 8million people were affected by it. z.z
-------
Smiling at the wonderful display of earth technique Kaene grabs a scroll from his bag and throws at his student. "This is the technique you just performed"

Text on scroll

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

"Now perform a combo using this earth technique along with whatever else you have learnt."

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hopefully your family made it through that okay ._.. Anyways, sorry this is a bit late mate.

*Agnes nods again, and catches the scroll. She looks around for a few moments before finding a flat headed rocks a few feet to her right, and tosses the scroll onto the rock. It cradles into the middle of it, quite conveniently, although her experiences with Dean-sensei taught her that the scrolls will probably end up rolling all over the place before long, but luckily the rock isn't nearby a hillock, so it'll hopefully end up only being a small mess. She immediately begins to think about the best method with which to use for this combination. There seems, at least to her, to be two particularly good moments at which to use this jutsu, before and after another jutsu, although this seems to be a bit obvious. However...*

*She begins, not with using the world shaking jutsu, but rather she first performs a Tiger hand seal, inhaling into her stomach as she concentrates chakra into it. As the stomach begins to feel as if it's bursting, she exhales out three fireballs, shaped into the familiar form of a dragon's head. The first fireball exhaled goes towards Kaene's head, with the second and third going more towards his sides, to force him into a defensive pose, with the second going to his left, and the third going right. She then goes into the defensive pose from earlier, left leg forward, right leg held in, and focuses chakra into her feet before seeping some of it back into the ground while retaining some in her feet to better hold her pose. Because of her earlier performance of this jutsu, the earth begins to shake earlier, as the ground has already been cracked considerably, and hence less chakra is needed to induce the same effect as before. However, because of the ground already having been cracked, less ground is easily available to induce this effect, and thus the overall effect is weaker than the prior performance. Thus, Agnes hopes that not only will Kaene survive, which she knows he will with ease, but that this jutsu combination will hopefully be decent enough for Kaene.*

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Avoids the combo like a boss*

"Quite amazing combo I must say. Make sure you keep try and be as creative as possible. It os okay to make mistakes"
Throwing a scroll from his bag, Kaene instructs Agnes
"Now using your chakra, create mud shots that you spit out from your mouth towards me. It'll choke me and remove my vision if you do it right."

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes nods before she begins to concentrate chakra, not within her feet, but rather her chest. Thus, she transports the remaining chakra stored within her feet towards the chest, and thus repositions her feet, straightening both of them, thus causing her body to be in one parallel line. As the chakra stores within her chest, she transfers a minute amount of chakra into the concentrated, but moderately sized, store of Doton chakra, thus slightly liquifying it to soften it, thus making it turn from stone to mud. She then inhales, her chest and stomach expanding slightly outwards, almost comically so considering her small size. She then exhales, causing a mudball the size of Kaene's head to be expelled out; Agnes positions her right foot forward in front of left, while the left foot scoots out slightly as she exhales, thus forming a form of balance from the sudden forward motion of the exhalation. The mud ball is aimed for Kaene's face, with the intent of blinding him as instructed, although, given his prodigious dodging abilities, she has no doubt that he'll dodge this with ease as well. Surely her senpai makes her seem amateuristic, but it's expected.*

*As the mud ball is sent towards her senpai, her clasps her hands behind her back and smiles.*

"Did I do okay this time?"

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Gets hit by it and chokes*
Arghhhjj fuuuu what

Good. Now perform a single handseal and use your chakra in such a way that you cause this cave above me to fall down.

*Creates a cave above himself while still choking*

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes startles, shifting backward with her body, as she notices Kaene chocking on the mud, struggling to state the instructions for the newest jutsu, although he manages to create a cave with relative ease. How he managed to do that, but not eliminate the mud is something that puzzles her, but she straightens herself out before twiddling her thumbs.*

"If you insist Kaene."

*Agnes looks around the cave covering Kaene's being before noticing a small aperture directly above Kaene's head. Above the aperture is a medium sized rock with numerous points at which the cracks a visible even to Agnes' distance. She does a slight nod, only noticeable to those paying close attention to her neck.*

"Prepare yourself Kaene-senpai."

*She then begins to concentrate chakra into her feet, similar to the sort utilized for the World Shaking jutsu, before funneling it through the ground, and upwards towards the aperture. There, the chakra begins to rumble the cracks, loosening both the rock, as well as expand the cracks, creating several new loose stones. These new stones, then, begin to descend, causing an avalanche that only expands the cracks, thus causing more stones to fall. This continues until the cave completely collapses on top of Kaene, exactly as was requested. Problem is that Agnes can't find Kaene... at all. She begins to twiddle her thumbs again and blushes slightly, as she may have just killed her senpai.*

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After talking all of it, no movement could be seen for a while as a small scroll rolls towards Agnes feet that read

"Okay this is Kaene. Im managing hehe . What I want you to do is perform tiger handseal and turn the land below you to form a muddy pool. Now using your nature manipulation allow the muddy pool to flow below my position that carries me and the derbis away from you.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes tilts her head somewhat to the right as she reads the scroll, questioning Kaene's sanity at this time. How much punishment could her senpai take? Was this merely a clone? Many questions flow through her mind, but she merely sighs, hoping that Kaene has an escape plan already planned out, and that he isn't winging it... She looks across from her, noticing that the collapsed cave from earlier has a small slit-like aperture between a few of the lowest stones. Clearly this is the location at which Kaene wishes the mud to flow. Nodding to herself as a confirmation of this, she performs a Tiger hand seal before funneling chakra down through her feet into the ground a few feet in front of her, liquidfying the dirt until it turns into mud. She then pushes the mud towards Kaene's position by funneling a more forceful chakra towards the chakra pool consisting of the mud, thus propelling the mud towards the aperture. Because of the forcefulness behind the mud, the mud pushes the stones and Kaene away from Agnes' position, causing her to slightly facepalm herself and sigh. She really hopes that Kaene does have a plan behind all of this...*

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the mud river does its job, another small scroll emerges from ground below Agnes. IT reads as

Now perform Ram→ Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets. Use the mud river as a source and fire at my location seperating me away from the derbis. Now, you can also use a fire jutsu with it to create a muddy lava river. First use the bullets to send away the derbis from me. Then again use a fire jutsu to create muddy lava.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*Godot and Pein arrive on top of a giant rhino that grinds to halt in front of you*

Hey buddy. I'll be taking up the instruction from here. All i'm looking for is a thorough performance of each jutsu. Pein here will be your training partner/punching bag. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

To start off perform the Earth Flow River technique to carry away one of the Paths. After that form the Ram, Horse, and Dragon handseals before manipulating the mud you just created into the shape of a dragon's head. Then have it gather mud and condense it into several balls within its mouth fired at your target. Finish him off.

You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

Next, perform the Rat, Horse, Dog, and Snake handseals and raise many rock pillars from the ground. Control the pillars to surround your target, trapping him in a prison of earth. Make sure this adorable pup doesn't wander off.

*points to a large three-headed puppy scampering about. It's as big as an elephant*

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

For this one simply strike the ground with your hands and make a slab of earth tilt upwards from the ground at 90 degrees, forming a wall in front of you. Alternatively, two slabs can be raised sideways in front of you as though you're opening up the ground, primarily used to clear the way of any hazardous materials covering the ground in that specific area. Defend yourself. Fūton: Kami Oroshi!

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A hole in the ground appeared in front of Agnes, signalling the arrival of a new teacher to advance her knowledge in the Earth Element. With his back to his new student, scratching the back of his head in confusion, he spoke aloud in disappointment to no one in particular.

"Looks like I should have followed that rabbit's advice and taken a left at Albuquerque..."

Upon turning around, in a vain attempt to get his bearings, he saw his student to be standing there.

"I guess I owe someone a carrot... Okay, yo! I'm your new, and hopefully last, teacher for Earth Release. My name's Shayde, and I see from these scribbles that you've made some progress in the Element. Good. That means we can skip all the boring stuff, like getting you to explain how Chakra and Nature and Shape manipulation work, and get right down to business. Here.

Shayde then tossed the scrolls containing the most recent Jutsu Agnes had progressed to.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Type: Offense
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

"I would like to perform all three of those Jutsu. Take as much time as you need, and when you're done, please tell me anything of interest about these Jutsu. Once you do, I'll add my own opinions of the Jutsu, and then we'll continue on. If you feel like 3 is too much, just say and I'll put it down to two. We don't want you collapsing from Chakra exhaustion after all... Anyway, off you pop."

With that Shayde took a few steps backwards, to let Agnes perform the Jutsu without fear of hitting him.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes smiles as Godot and company appears... only for them to be swallowed up a hole appearing underneath them. From the holes appears a young male, topped with spiked black hair... his back completely turned to Agnes.*

"Looks like I should have followed that rabbit's advice and taken a left at Albuquerque..."
*Agnes looks flabbergasted as her newest senpai says this. Rabbit? Albuquerque? Advice? Just what in the...*

"I guess I owe someone a carrot... Okay, yo! I'm your new, and hopefully last, teacher for Earth Release. My name's Shayde, and I see from these scribbles that you've made some progress in the Element. Good. That means we can skip all the boring stuff...
Okay... and I thought Dean sensei and Kaene senpai could be odd at times... this guy, though, is something else. Though he seems new at this, as he hasn't stopped scratching the back of his head since he came here. Probably just a case of the nerves, as I've never heard of Albuquerque before... must be thinking of somewhere else. Then again, he did mention the talking rabbit, but there are talking snakes, and toads. Perhaps...

*Shayde swiftly tosses the scrolls towards Agnes, who, in classical manner, is too deep in her thoughts to bother seeing them. Thus, she snaps out of her... elaborate thoughts and shakes her head a little before bending downwards to pick up the scrolls.*

"I would like to perform all three of those Jutsu. Take as much time as you need, and when you're done, please tell me anything of interest about these Jutsu. Once you do, I'll add my own opinions of the Jutsu, and then we'll continue on. If you feel like 3 is too much, just say and I'll put it down to two. We don't want you collapsing from Chakra exhaustion after all... Anyway, off you pop."
*An immense blush envelops Agnes' face swiftly as she hears Shayde mention her collapsing from chakra exhaustion.*

Wait, why did he mention chakra exhaustion, and why is such a coying, but playful, manner? DOES HE KNOW DEAN! Oh no, I think he does, which means he'll know about my prestination for randomness, for overly boisterous excitement, for my naiveness. He isn't going to take me seriously at all...

*Agnes unconsciously sways side to side as she continues her overly exaggerated, paranoid thoughts.*

Wait, calm down. Maybe he's merely concerned about my health here. After all, this is one of his first trainings according to Castiel sensei, being his newest senpai. Hence it makes sense for him to show such concern. Still, he seems odd, like someone who would know Dean... I must keep my eye on this one. Now, focus Agnes, I've already given off a truly bad first impression here... then again, I did the same with Yoanna sensei, and I think Dean as well and even Ayane, but not so much with Castiel nor Kaene... hm...

*Agnes gives Shayde a slight curtsy before focusing her full attention towards Shayde, her blush now being more effeminate instead of blatantly girlish.*

"My deepest apologies for the incredibly rude display I have exhibited here. My name is Agnes Oblige, and it is a privilege to receive training from you."

*Agnes then gives the scrolls a last glance before looking back at Shayde, her blush now completely dissipated. It seems correct, this was about where she was last with Kaene senpai before he disappeared... as tends to happen with Doton senseis unfortunately. She sighs before giving Shayde a focused glance. Now was time to be somewhat serious.*

*Agnes begins by forming a series of Ram → Horse → Dragon handseals, the last of which focuses a minute amount of suiton chakra into her more potently concentrated doton chakra. She then releases this amalgamation through her feet into the ground to her left, thus forming a rising mound of mud. As the mud mound rises upwards, she morphs the chakra into the shape of a dragon's head, hallowing out two circles, one on each side, to form its eyes and separates two large chunks of mud on its top and bottom, thus forming its mouth. She then focuses a large mound of mud within its mouth, and focuses a fine line of chakra to act as a severing point. As the mouth reaches its apex point, she swiftly severs the chakra line by pushing it upwards through the mud while sending a strong wave of chakra back through said point, hence propelling the mud ball through the air, the size of Agnes' chest, past Shayde's being, and causing it to splat on the ground mid-range from behind his being. All the while, Agnes merely poses with the Dragon hand seal still formed... hopefully not looking far too silly doing so. She then releases the chakra from the dragon, causing it to collapse into a shapeless lump of mud. Agnes breathes for a few moments before starting the next jutsu... perhaps Shayde's earlier concern wasn't too far off after all.*

*Agnes then concentrates some fresh chakra inside of her body, this time being unadulterated doton chakra. She then funnels this chakra through her feet, surrounding Shayde with several concentrated points of this chakra, three in all four cardinals directions. She then performs the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake handseals, causing these points to spike upwards, forming twelves spikes within the specified locations about three times Shayde's height... but otherwise being relatively unremarkable. Agnes merely gives off a bored impression as she releases the chakra, not the most exciting jutsu. But still, it went off without a hitch.*

*Agnes, lastly, concentrates one last batch of also unadulterated doton chakra and begins to funnel it, but this time into her hand. She then slams her hands onto the ground, her back mostly parallel to the ground while still giving her full attention to her still imprisoned sensei, thus sending the chakra into the ground. The causes the chakra to cut a rectangle into the ground before pushing the truncated earth upwards, forming a 5 feet by 2 feet slant of earth to rise perfectly upwards, with its thickness being about one foot. Unfortunately for Agnes, she's now unable to see her sensei, and thus does she stop the chakra, thus causing the slant of earth to fall down again, causing it to crumble upon the ground from whence it came. She then smiles at Shayde, being appreciative of his patience, and clasps her hands behind her back, a classical sign of her initiating her explanation of these jutsus.*

"Well, Shayde-senpai, these particular jutsu are relatively basic, but there are still a few details which I need to specify before moving on. The first jutsu needs to have the Earth Flow River jutsu performed first in order to be used, meaning that this jutsu has a considerable set-up requirement for use. And, sadly, it's ultimate effect is incredibly unremarkable, especially given that, one, there already exists a jutsu I learned not too long ago named the Mudshot jutsu which allows a similar effect with much less time requirements and no pre-existing jutsu performance, meaning that it's much more fluid with its combo capabilities as well as its swiftness of performance, hence being ultimately more useful. And two, although a secondary function can be argued with its creation of a mud dragon, its primary jutsu creation requirement, its weak strength in comparison to other jutsu I'll be learning later such as the ubiquitous Stone Golem jutsu, and lastly its mud characteristic, which restricts the user's mobility to move upon it, sadly restricts its functionality greatly. And lastly, although one can light these mudballs alight, there already exists a Katon jutsu that creates a dense fireball call the Dragon Flame Release Song Technique, hence even this function isn't very useful. All in all, one has to wonder why Hiruzen-sama even bothered in the first place... bleh."

"Now, the second jutsu is a similar story, except this one is quite a bit shorter. What can this jutsu accomplish that isn't possible with the Stone Spikes? Why would one use this jutsu over the Stone Spikes one? The Stone Spikes doesn't require hand seals, can go through less dense substances, and be created through other earth jutsus... this one has none of that. And one can use the spikes to form a prison as well... thus what does this jutsu offer to the table... I, sadly, can't think of much in this regard..."

"Lastly, this final jutsu is... generic, although, unlike the other jutsus. The primary form of this jutsu is restrictive, as the opponent can merely bypass the wall once its made, and the creation of the wall leaves the user in a temporarily vulnerable position. However, the secondary form of this jutsu can be used to trap and evade certain ground dependent jutsu, such as the Earth Flow River Technique, by funneling the jutsu deep into the ground, away from the user. Thus... well... it's something. Otherwise, it's just a weak wall that the bloody wind can knock down on a stormy day, not much more to be said here. Sadly, a pretty useless, generic bunch of jutsu here, but things can only go up from here, right Shayde-senpai?"

*Agnes then unclasps her hands as she gives Shayde a gentle smile, hoping that he finally stopped scratching the back of his head. Hopefully she can ease his discomfort a little bit through her exhaustive efforts... although she has some significant doubts about this. In fact, this may only compound his discomfort. Sadly, it's too late to stop now.*

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My god... So much detail. So this is what it was like to read one of my wallies when I was in-training? I truly pity every single Sensei I ever had while I was in training... Joking aside, it's awesome that you put so much effort into your reply. Just don't go overboard, for your own sake, okay? :)

As Agnes explained her... Doubts about the effectiveness and general usability of the Jutsu she had just performed, citing many, many more powerful and generally more useful techniques, even if they were beyond her capabilities at the moment, it showed a great level of initiative. For someone to deliberately look up, or even simply remember, techniques that had more usability, less restrictions and were generally better in some regard or another, it made Shayde feel... Inadequate for her training. She had clearly done her homework, so even though he was technically the superior, he sure as hell didn't feel like it. This young woman could probably teach herself, and be better off if she did.

"You know, I'll be honest, I really wasn't expecting any of that. You've really done your homework, haven't you? You could probably teach me a thing or two about the world of the Shinobi, but we're not here for me, are we? We're here cause you wish to master Earth. And after that last analysis, I think this training session is gonna be a breeze. For you, not me. For me, this'll probably be the longest and toughest training session of my entire life... Though I should probably mention, the first technique can be created from any Jutsu that creates a source of mud in the area, not just "Earth Flow River."

Overwhelmingly pleased with Agnes' response and breakdown for each technique, Shayde continued without another word, as his input was clearly not required for this training. He withdrew another series of scrolls, and passed them to Agnes without uttering a word, but with a warm smile unfolding at the corners of his mouth.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Damage: 30
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud in front of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this Jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing Earth Chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while performing the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from Doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated Chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two opposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine Chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.

Note: This does not split the earth apart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Shyade then raised his leg, and drove it down into the ground, causing a pillar of fair size to appear beneath his feet, and raise him several feet off the ground. He did this as he did not wish to get his clothes dirty with the technique. Once he was safely out of reach of the mud, and signalled Agnes to continue.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
{music}

[video=youtube;zJcf-yauZYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcf-yauZYQ&list=PL04BC1AAE273DC8F3&index=29[/video]

You know, I'll be honest, I really wasn't expecting any of that. You've really done your homework, haven't you? You could probably teach me a thing or two about the world of the Shinobi
*Agnes quietly snickers as she hears this, her mischievous side taking over momentarily.*

I sure can teach him some things about the shinobi world, like how to lose your way in a one path cave, or how to injure yourself in a simple training thread, or how to lose your way by turning the wrong way once and thus become lost for months on end, or...

Though I should probably mention, the first technique can be created from any Jutsu that creates a source of mud in the area, not just "Earth Flow River."
{/music}

*A quite deep scarlet blush envelops Agnes' face. Once again, she was erroneous about something, and here she is fooling around like a child instead of paying proper attention to her senpai, especially considering how much goofing around she has done previous and how much time she has wasted of his time, surely he had other students to attend to after all. She does a swift curtsy before twiddling her thumbs rapidly.*

"Um... my deepest apologies for both my fatuity and my error there Shayde-senpai. I..."

*The next series of scrolls hit Agnes' face as she stated her apology, causing her to give Shayde her fullest attention. However, no explanation followed. No instructions, nothing of the sort but a warm smile and a pillar rising Shayde up a few feet. Agnes tilts her head slightly for a few moments, curious as to the meaning of this... until she decided that this is both a sign of a test and of respect for it. Maybe he was serious about the entire her teaching him some things about the Naruto world... how curious.*

*She gives the scrolls a quick reading, finding them quite easy to understand, but also somewhat similar to other jutsus she has learned before. She nods towards Shayde as she drops the scrolls onto the ground. Perhaps it is a good idea for him to be up on top of a pillar after all...*

*She first concentrates a fresh batch of chakra, mixing a minute amount of Suiton chakra with a much larger amount of Doton chakra, concentrating the chakra within her feet. She then releases the chakra from her feet, sending towards her senpai while simultaneously lifting her right hand upwards as if she's manipulating a puppet {OOC: ???, this seems weird to be honest :p}. This causes the earth in the path towards the pillar to liquidfy, thus forming a river of mud that flows towards the pillar, clashing into it with a clunky wave of mud. She tilts her head somewhat, clearly puzzled by something... but she decides to wait until she finishes performing the other two jutsu before discussing her... concern about this jutsu.*

*She then smiles as she concentrates a similar amount of now unadulterated Doton into her feet before releasing it, causing the earth underneath her to weaken. This causes her to sink slowly into the earth, thus causing the earth to swallow her so to say. As her hips enter it during the slow, boring process, she sends a smaller amount of Fuuton chakra around her face, thus allowing her to breath as she's underground. She yawns as her head finally begins to be consumed by the earth maw she created... truly this is as slow a process as the scroll stated. She stays underground for a few moments before jumping out, manipulating the process by solidifying the ground below her with a small amount of chakra sent swiftly through her feet. She lands on her bum, her causing now messy and the Fuuton chakra from earlier now vanished. She stands up, patting down her knees before smiling again at her sensei.*

This... this isn't any better... at least this final jutsu...

*Agnes, lastly, performs the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake handseals, thus surging chakra into her hands, before slamming her hands onto the ground directly in front of her. This causes the chakra to charge towards a location eight yards to the upper right of her (conveniently far from her senpai of course), and thus begins to crack the earth, both within the middle, as well as underneath two particular halves. The chakra then pushes each half upwards at a slant about eight feet up at the outermost edge of the slant, thus forming a maw-like shape, with the curves at a forty-five degree angle. She merely sighs at this though before turning back to her senpai.*

Not very impressive jutsus... oh well, let's try our best at explaining them...

"I hope that I demonstrated each of these jutsus appropriately... as there isn't much to really show for any of them. For that matter, although this is the first demonstration I've done for the second one, I've previous showcased all three of these jutsus to my previous senpais... underneath different names. The first jutsu is literally just a different method of performing the Earth Flow River jutsu, and thus has mostly similar functionalities as that jutsu. However, to be fair, there are a few slight differences of which I should account. The first is that this jutsu lacks the usage of the Tiger hand seal, and although that's by far the easiest and quickest hand seal to perform, this jutsu is just slightly quicker to perform. Unfortunately though, the user cannot hide their intentions from their opponent as they have to rise their hand upwards to use this jutsu as if they're manipulating a puppet for reasons I cannot comprehend. A bigger problem, though, is that unlike the Earth Flow River, which immediately forms underneath the opponent, this jutsu, instead, forms directly forms in front of the user... and then flow towards the opponent. Thus, this jutsu is somewhat ironic when one thinks of it. It solves a relatively minor problem of the Earth Flow River, by eliminating the usage of the single handseal, thus speeding up the process of creating the river... only for the river to form in front of the user instead of underneath the opponent, thus creating a bigger problem of not only having a time gap between the creating the river and having the river actually do something and signalling the opponent what your intentions are, but also allowing the opponent to counter the river before it hits them. Yeah... really quite a poor substitute, I do wonder if Seimei made this jutsu... or if the poor fellow who did create it was bad at performing the Swamp of the Underworld jutsu, which is clearly superior to this one and has a kill streak that makes Mountain Smash blush.

The next jutsu... is quite literally the exact same jutsu as the Digging like a Mole jutsu... there really aren't any significant differences between the two, only in how they are performed. Otherwise, they both have a weakness of not hiding one's location from sensory shinobi, not allowing one to use any other jutsu but C-Rank and below Doton jutsus, and making one truly vulnerable to the vast majority of other jutsus, while not allowing one for any swifter movement than merely walking. I mean, you can't even merge with the ground swiftly with this jutsu, meaning that even merging with this jutsu leaves one with a vulnerable state. Thus, one essentially needs to either already have the jump on the opponent, in which case there are a plethora of better options available to the user, or are merely doing a surveillance program around a selected area, in which case using the Leech All Creation jutsu or the Hiding in Camouflage jutsu. I truly do think that Seimei also created this jutsu...

The final jutsu is probably the best one of this set. By roleplaying as the Fire Emblem character of your choice {OOC: :p, couldn't resist}, one can create a chasm of the earth, thus dividing it into two halves. There are some applications of this jutsu, such as creating imbalances to the opponent, disrupting camps, and so on. However, usage of the jutsu requires both a string of handseals as well as a moderate amount of time in order to properly create this chasm. Thus, I cannot see myself using this jutsu often while playing jutsu tennis with A-Rank Suiton jutsus. An interesting note with this jutsu, however, is that it doesn't actually create a gap into which the opponent falls. Meaning one cannot utilize the classical Swamp-gap combination I've once read about during the battle of Keotsu and Scorps. Makes me wonder if this would be effective towards diverting the swamp in any given direction... hm...
"

*Agnes smiles curtly as she looks upon Shayde again. Hopefully he's not too bored at this point.*

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Once again, stellar work Agnes. You have some really keen insights for the Jutsu you are learning, and a vast knowledge of others that you may or may not know at this point, and you are comparing them, not just by rank or speed, but also their utility and overall usability and effectiveness. I'm impressed. Again... Won't be long before you're putting me out of a job, haha!! I've got nothing to add, you're already half way to taking my job. Now, let's move on to the next set."

Shayde tossed another series of scrolls towards Agness, this time giving them a higher arc, in order to avoid potentially assaulting her with knowledge like he did last time...

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be used to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and below.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

"Okay, so, that first Jutsu was part of a unique strategy used by Iwagakure Ninja during the 3rd Great Ninja War. They would create their bases out of rock and stone, and when things weren't going their way, they'd collapse their entire base on themselves and whoever was invading/ attacking the base. You can use it to achieve similar effects, or as a distraction, or maybe some other usage that hasn't been thought of or listed on the technique already. The second is very literal, as you essentially use your Chakra to coat your arm in rocks and boulders, then punch with it. You can also increase the effectiveness of the attack with the two Earth Techniques mentioned, but we will get to them later on. Finally, this technique allows you to create an underground tunnel, perhaps to sneak away, while a clone takes your place in your fight, or maybe the opposite. You fight on while your clone sneak attacks from the side/ behind, etc. That should give you a place to work from, so when you're ready, perform the Jutsu please. I'll stay up here for now. I kind of like the view..."

Remaining on the platform, but now seated on top of it, Shayde carelessly starter kicking his legs back and forth, knocking his ankles into the hard pillar as he cheerfully smiled at Agnes, awaiting her performance.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes finally wakes up after taking an undeterminably long nap, the poor girl being exhausted from her lengthy training sessions. She looks up to see Shayde still sitting upon the pillar for... who knows how long. He may even be dead... that would be bad. Really, really bad. Agnes, twiddling her thumbs nervously, bellows out to the poor soul in an ironically soft voice.*

"Morning Shayde-senpai, you still alive up there?"