Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes yawns as she arrives at the training ground, it being early in the morning. Today's the start of her training in the final element, earth.*

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello student/s and welcome to your training class. I thunderbolt will be your teacher and the one with the responsibility to teach you the techniques and help you master the element, while making sure you understand all the workings and uses of It. Being this our first class I want you to tell me in details some information to the element you will be learning. I have your training thread subscribed to and would be notified when you reply, I ask that you don’t bug me or remind me for training, unless 6 days has passed since my last reply, at which point you should send me a VM/PM.

1. What Is ----------Release and what are the applications
2. What Makes ------------ Release So Special Or Unique?
3. What are ------------ Release strengths and weaknesses? And possible combinations?
4. List 10 users Shown in the Anime/Manga Capable of using --------------Release
5. Which Hand seals are Commonly Associated with ---------------- Release?
6. List 10 techniques Shown in the Anime/Manga of ---------------- Techniques.

Note: The “-------------” Refers to the element you are training/learning. For Example “ earth “ release, In this case the word “ earth“ replaces the“ --------” The “Release” is a synonym used interchangeably with the word “Element.” So when I talk about release it means such element too.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. What Is earth Release and what are the applications

Doton is the utilization of the earth for numerous avenues advantageous to a shinobi, including creating weaponry (such as canes, shields, or armor), walls, barriers, tunnels, or holes. It can also be used to create golems, wheels, boulders, and rock avalanches. You can also use Doton for traveling through the ground, giving a shinobi the advantage of stealth.

There are two chief forms of Doton, one of which can be made without earth around you, and the other dependent of the earth itself. Centrally, most Doton jutsus depend on there being earth around for the best effective usage of Doton, as one cannot create a Doton wall while in the middle of a lake, but nor can it be easily made in the middle of a desert or a glacier. Yet, much more effective Doton jutsus can be done in a rocky canyon, as earth is truly surrounding you in that instance. Thus, Doton shares an ironic weakness with Suiton, in that many jutsus are dependent upon the environment for its most effective usages.

Yet, not all jutsus are like this. Some, such as the Dropping Lid and Mud Fall jutsus, are created directly from the user's chakra, and thus can be used in most environments.

2. What Makes earth Release So Special Or Unique?

Doton, in a truly suitable environment, has a plethora of creative usages, depending on the shinobi using it. While it may not have the pure power of Katon or Raiton, it has the versatility that those two elements lack, and hence is very potent for most fights.

3. What are earth Release strengths and weaknesses? And possible combinations?

Doton is strong against Suiton, as it blocks the flow of water and thus prevents Suiton from approaching the user of the doton and also weakens the Suiton jutsu by slowing down its flow, thus reducing its ability of damage the doton user. Doton can also be used to capture the Suiton jutsu through the creating of tunnels and ponds, thus forcing the Suiton jutsu to be funneled away from the Doton user. Doton is weak against Raiton, as earth is capable of conducting electricity, but imperfectly, thus electricity causes the earth to be damaged and destroy as it conducts the electricity. This is unlike Suiton, which is a more perfect conductor of electricity, and thus doesn't get damaged as it does so. Doton combines with Katon to form both Steel and Lava release , it combines with Suiton to form wood release and it combines with Raiton to form blast release. It also combines with Katon and Fuuton to form dust release. Doton and also be used in conjuction with Suiton jutsus to form mud, but this isn't a kekkei genkai, but rather a natural result of water soaking the earth through a heavy deluge of it. Doton can also be harden through the strategic use of fire, and propel at greater speeds and distances through the use of wind. However, the antagonistic nature of Doton and Raiton makes using the two in a combination difficult, and thus I don't know of any methods to do so currently.

4. List 10 users Shown in the Anime/Manga Capable of using earth Release

Ten shinobi seen to have the implicit capacity of utilizing doton are Hiruzen Sarutobi, Orochimaru, Onoki, Deidara, Kakuzu, Kitsuchi, Kurotsuchi, Jiraiya, Hashirama Senju, and Yamato. Some of these shinobi, such as Hiruzen Sarutobi, Yamato, and Onoki have been shown to have used numerous jutsus from Doton for numerous purposes, such as Hiruzen creating walls from mud, Onoki increasing and decreasing the weight and density of materials, and Yamato using it to create holes in the ground, travel through the ground, and create passages to block jutsus. Other shinobi have an implicit ability to utilize doton because of how their kekkei genkais are formed, such as Hashirama and Deidara, neither of which have been shown to have utilized doton in the manga proper, yet have kekkei genkai (wood for Hashirama, and blast for Deidara) that are formed partially from doton.

5. Which Hand seals are Commonly Associated with earth Release?

Snake on its own (Mostly C-B rank jutsus, or at the end of higher ranked jutsus); Dog, Horse and/or Tiger handseals in any portion of a handseal sequence of any rank(most of the time); also common is slamming your hands onto the ground to create the jutsu, this is commonly associated with walls or barrier type doton jutsus.

6. List 10 techniques Shown in the Anime/Manga of earth Techniques.

(In list format for the sake of simplicity)

Earth release shadow clone: Orochimaru in his fight against Hiruzen

Earth release earth style wall: Hiruzen to defend against edo Tobirama’s Water Shock Wave jutsu

Earth release earth flow divide: Used by Yamato to clear a path from Itachi’s Amaterasu during his and Naruto’s chase for Sasuke

Earth release swamp of the underworld: Used by Jiraiya to capture Orochimaru’s snake summonings during the fight of the three Sannin

Earth release golem technique: Used by Onoki to break down a wall in order to approach Sasuke during the Kage summit

Earth release added weight rock technique: Used by Onoki in order to stop a white zetsu clone during the Kage summit

Earth release ultra-added weight rock technique: Used by Onoki in order to destroy the second Mizukage’s clam summoning

Earth release hiding like a mole technique: A generally commonly used jutsu by numerous shinobi, most notably Orochimaru and Obito Uchiha

Earth release double decapitation suicide technique: Kakashi used this in his first fight against Sasuke Uchiha and the other members of team seven when they were trying to acquire the two bells that Kakashi had

Earth release earth shore return: Jirobo used this to defend from Kiba’s attack

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Strengths and weaknesses are measured into one rank difference between both releases. Double strength or double weakness means two rank difference instead of one (basically meaning "very strong" or "very weak").

Example:

Element X is Strong against Element Z and Weak against Element W while being neutral to Element Y

This means that an A-Rank Element X technique can only be stopped by a S-Rank Element Z technique. On the other hand, a B-Rank Element W Technique will stop an A-Rank Element X technique. An A-Rank Element X technique will be stopped by an A-Rank Element Y technique.
Understand?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.
Feel free to stop me at any point if you have any questions.

1.Focus and concentrate your chakra beneath the ground, directly where you stand, and cause a small pillar of earth to erupt from the ground and lift you upwards.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes nods as she is given her instructions. Seems simple, but as this is her first attempt of Doton manipulation, some thought needs to be given in regards to this request. She picks up a little of dirt from in front of her with his right hand as she begins to think.*

So, the request is as follows, I need to create a pillar of earth below me in order to lift me up... Now, the best approach isn't to create one out of thin air, as that's both liable to tipping over as well as an improper usage of the environment. Instead, I should utilize the earth to create this pillar. But how... perhaps by concentrating and clumping the earth together first, with the lowest portion being the thickest part, and then pushing it upwards by deconcentrating the lowest portion, it might create a proper enough pillar to allow me to sit down. Well, it's worth a shot.

*Agnes holds the earth, concentrating chakra into her palms as she tries to morph it into what she would anticipate to be Doton chakra. She feels the earth, noting how easily it clumps and how cold and wet it feels... and yet, there's life and vitality in the earth, almost breathing. She smiles, thinking she understood this chakra, and stomped both of her palms onto the ground about one foot in front of her, both of her thumbs touching each other at their tips, and her fingers facing inwards. This sent chakra into the ground, causing it to clump together, with the lowest portion clumping the thickest. She then release the stored chakra in the lowest portion by raising her palms while still touching the ground with her fingers. This, unexpectingly, causes the ground to raise quickly, forming a pillar about six feet tall, with about a four inch addition from her total circumference.*

*This allows her to sit somewhat comfortably on the pillar, with her right leg over her left leg. She smiles at her senpai, hoping that this to his satisfaction.*

"I hope that this is what you hoped for."

*She began to twiddle her thumbs as she says this.*

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes nods as she is given her instructions. Seems simple, but as this is her first attempt of Doton manipulation, some thought needs to be given in regards to this request. She picks up a little of dirt from in front of her with his right hand as she begins to think.*

So, the request is as follows, I need to create a pillar of earth below me in order to lift me up... Now, the best approach isn't to create one out of thin air, as that's both liable to tipping over as well as an improper usage of the environment. Instead, I should utilize the earth to create this pillar. But how... perhaps by concentrating and clumping the earth together first, with the lowest portion being the thickest part, and then pushing it upwards by deconcentrating the lowest portion, it might create a proper enough pillar to allow me to sit down. Well, it's worth a shot.

*Agnes holds the earth, concentrating chakra into her palms as she tries to morph it into what she would anticipate to be Doton chakra. She feels the earth, noting how easily it clumps and how cold and wet it feels... and yet, there's life and vitality in the earth, almost breathing. She smiles, thinking she understood this chakra, and stomped both of her palms onto the ground about one foot in front of her, both of her thumbs touching each other at their tips, and her fingers facing inwards. This sent chakra into the ground, causing it to clump together, with the lowest portion clumping the thickest. She then release the stored chakra in the lowest portion by raising her palms while still touching the ground with her fingers. This, unexpectingly, causes the ground to raise quickly, forming a pillar about six feet tall, with about a four inch addition from her total circumference.*

*This allows her to sit somewhat comfortably on the pillar, with her right leg over her left leg. She smiles at her senpai, hoping that this to his satisfaction.*

"I hope that this is what you hoped for."

*She began to twiddle her thumbs as she says this.*
You will use this template when replying from now on.
How will Use This Jutsu In Battle
-3 advantages and disadvantages

-How would you defend/counter/exploit the jutsu if used on you

-Questions and what ifs

-You Performing The Jutsu.
Creatively Combine these jutsu with one other technique.
Very Good. Henceforth you will be using this template above when learning the techniques.

Now for the next technique. First i want you using the hiding like a mole technique to go under the ground. You do this by channeling your chakra into the ground and physically digging into it. Its a very good jutsu especially when it comes to evasion of techniques. Although note you can only use earth based techniques while underground.

Now for the second technique which makes use of the hiding like a mole technique, i want you to emerge from the ground directly
beneath my clone and drag his foot down, along with his body into the ground leaving only his head above.
-Creates A Clone-
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My deepest apologies that this is as late as it is.

Now for the next technique. First i want you using the hiding like a mole technique to go under the ground. You do this by channeling your chakra into the ground and physically digging into it. Its a very good jutsu especially when it comes to evasion of techniques. Although note you can only use earth based techniques while underground.

Now for the second technique which makes use of the hiding like a mole technique, i want you to emerge from the ground directly beneath my clone and drag his foot down, along with his body into the ground leaving only his head above.
-Creates A Clone-

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

This jutsu, in theory, is a perfect jutsu to be used to evade jutsus, route the opponent, and then counter with your own jutsus. It can also be to track opponents, scout the area for traps or hidden clones, make a hasty retreat while evading and losing your opponent, hide clones, hide traps, and so on and so forth. But in actuality, much of the usage of this jutsu is neutered by several things, including ground destabilization, hefty lag time, and jutsu restrictions when using this jutsu.

First, if the opponent gains awareness of your usage of this jutsu, whether it be by seeing you perform it, them metagaming guessing that you’re in the ground, using Rain of Will at the start of the battle to track you, them utilizing sensory ninjutsu to track you, or them using a dojutsu to find you, they can merely use a high rank Doton jutsu (B or above) and destabilize the ground around you, thus crushing you effortlessly. They can also aim a wide range Raiton jutsu (such as the Lightning Horn jutsu) and accomplish much the same. They can also harden the ground above you, or make it difficult to climb out of (by, for example, creating a pool above you using the Waterfall Basin jutsu or the Syrup Catchfield jutsu, or hardening through a combo lava-water technique), thus making it impossible for you to climb out of, thus suffocating you.

The second thing to keep in mind is the lag time behind this jutsu. Any jutsu that is not space-time ninjutsu always hold a lag time between when the chakra concentration is initiated and when the jutsu is fully performed, thus a shinobi needs to be responsible in regards to fully figuring out the proper time to utilize a jutsu. In regards to this jutsu, the lag time consists of first weakening the ground and then physically digging through it. This cannot be reduced through Doton specialization, and thus weakens its ability to be a spontaneous counter against swifter jutsu types, such as Raiton or Fuuton.

This final thing to keep in mind is that this jutsu holds the restriction of the jutsu variety available to be used while this jutsu is in use. While this jutsu is in use, only C-Rank and below Doton jutsus that do not utilize Hand Seals can be used, as any other element, or any higher rank Doton jutsu, will destabilize the ground, thus killing the user immediately. This jutsu, hence, needs some forethought before usage, but is still capable of being used properly. For example, it can be used for supplementary defense, or for scouting an area out in advance, or for spying against inexperienced shinobi, or for creating traps esoterically, etc. Just keep track of the skill level of the shinobi in the surrounding area, as any experienced shinobi will have numerous jutsus capable of crushing any shinobi using this jutsu pretty swiftly I’m afraid .-..

Advantages:

1.) This jutsus holds one of the highest variety of usages I’ve seen so far, thus allowing it a form of versatility seen very infrequently
2.) This jutsu allows for adaptability in terms of current usage. In other words, it can change from a defensive usage to a trap creation usage without any form of change in regards of how this jutsu is performed (no new hand seals, no additional chakra usage, etc.)
3.) This jutsu allows one to sense the opponent’s location without a concurrent jutsu being used, thus making this jutsu efficient for tracking the opponent

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu is completely useless against sensory or dojutsu shinobi, as it doesn’t hide your chakra, but only your body
2.) This jutsu carries a hefty lag time, thus preventing instantaneous usages, limiting its potential for non-supplementary evasions and defenses
3.) This jutsu, because of its lack time and requirement for physical motion for usage, is extremely poor for close quarter usage or offensive supplementation

This jutsu is easily counter by using a ground base Raiton jutsu, such as the Lightning Surge jutsu, or by destabilizing the ground through your own Doton jutsu. Much of the rest has already been explained throughout the rest of the explanation of this jutsu.

*Agnes first funnels chakra through her feet, sending it into the ground; this weakens the dirt below her, turning the thicker, harsher dirt into a finer, sand-quality material that allows for easier digging. She then crouches onto the ground and begins to dig, forming a clawing formation with both of her palms facing away from each other and her fingers being bent. She first pushes forward with her hands and then swings them away from the new tunnel, thus allowing her to dig. It’s swift enough to allow herself to be completely submerged within a few seconds, about six feet into the ground. As she digs that deep, the sand envelops her, thus covering her location and covering her tracks.*

This jutsu is best combined with other jutsus that can hide your location concurrently as this jutsu is being implemented, given that this jutsu takes a bit in order for it to be utilized, and this, thus, gives the opponent an opportunity to ascertain your location as you implement this jutsu. For example, by using the Hidden Mist jutsu before implementing this jutsu, you limit the opponent’s visibility, thus initially hide your location, and then by utilizing this jutsu, you can further hide your location, thus compounding the opponent’s difficulty in regards to finding out your current whereabouts. You can further compound this by utilizing the Hidden Mist Eye Sight Depravation jutsu, thus literally blinding your opponents before you use this jutsu. Mind, this combo is best applied if you wish to avoid an opponent whom is aware of your presence, and isn’t very applicable for defensive scenarios.

For defensive scenarios, in which the opponent is already aware of your presence, but you still wish to utilize this jutsu, it’s best used in conjunction with a jutsu that has the potentiality of blinding the opponent while still countering the jutsu that they utilized. For example, if they used a Katon jutsu, say the Great Fireball jutsu, you should use a Suiton jutsu that doesn’t depend upon any streaming application, such as the Water Shock Wave jutsu, in order to create steam from the jutsus collision, which may just blind the opponent long enough to allow you to use this jutsu. Or you can create a Doton wall to, say, block an opponent’s Water Shock Wave jutsu, and then use this jutsu to allow any residual water to flow away above you. Mind, always be aware of the opponent’s visibility when you use this jutsu, and never use it when they are perfectly aware of the usage of this jutsu.

-Questions and what ifs

None currently with this jutsu.

This jutsu is honestly not good, but it can be used to stop an opponent in their tracks, and then punish them quite severely through many different jutsus. But yeah, you really shouldn’t use this jutsu, for reasons I’ll expatiate below.

Advantages:

1.) You can roleplay as Kakashi in the middle of your battle, and be sooooo cool while doing so :D.
2.) You can enjoy your death as people metagame their way out of the jutsu
3.) It’ll be fun, and you can make some tea to boot <3 :D :D :D

Disadvantages:

1.) You literally lose every advantage the Hiding Like a Mole jutsu granted you, meaning the ability of stealth, of evasion, and of esoterically tracking the opponent, in order to set up an offensive attack. The problem with this is that this jutsu is actually restricted against a proper offensive set-up because of its limitations to just C-Rank and below Doton jutsus, and even then only those that don’t use handseals. Thus, you have no method to quickly combo with it without literally climbing out of the hole in order to use a jutsu, thus allowing a clever opponent to literally climb their way out by using their own Hiding Like a Mole jutsu. Even better, if it fails to submerge them, as it probably would, you would immediately be countered by a Raiton jutsu, and because you cannot use a Fuuton jutsu to counter it, or else you would be crushed by your own jutsu, you’ll get electrocuted. Finally, the opponent can play the irony card and kill you, utilizing this very jutsu. This just isn’t the right jutsu to use I’m afraid for most cases, but it isn’t the worst idea, just not with the Hiding Like a Mole jutsu, just a poor combo choice.

You can counter this jutsu in the exact same way as the Digging Like a Mole jutsu, with the added bonus of knowing exactly where the opponent is, thus taking the guessing work out of the equation.

*Agnes, after she successfully submerges into the ground, senses the presence of a nearby shinobi snacking on her granola bars, a completely unacceptable situation.

This jutsu, if you miraculously manage to pull it off, can be combined with a usage of a ground based Raiton jutsu, such as the Lightning Surge jutsu, to electrocuted them, or you can use a Suiton jutsu, such as the Hand of Waves jutsu, to drown them, or you can use a Katon jutsu, such as the Fire Breath jutsu, to burn them to a crisp.

-Questions and what ifs

I have no questions with this jutsu.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Pick up a small chunk of rock with your hand then using chakra and shape manipulation to shape it into a staff. Use the staff to attack my clone, use it creatively! *Creates Clone*

2.For the second technique focus your chakra into your arm and then release your chakra creating rings made out of earth which you direct towards my second clone. *Creates Second Clone*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Pick up a small chunk of rock with your hand then using chakra and shape manipulation to shape it into a staff. Use the staff to attack my clone, use it creatively! *Creates Clone*

2.For the second technique focus your chakra into your arm and then release your chakra creating rings made out of earth which you direct towards my second clone. *Creates Second Clone*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage

Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

This jutsu holds quite a few usages depending on the situation in battle. If a single cane is tossed, this jutsu holds a more distraction purpose, given that it’s too weak to be suitable for offensive purposes, and too small and thin for defensive purposes. The cane, though, would hold a deeper penetrative ability than that of the rock barrage jutsu, and thus may actually hold lethal potential if tossed either toward the head or the upper thorax, towards the lungs and heart. Otherwise, its distraction purposes are similar to that of the rock barrage jutsu, except it travels at a slightly increased speed but lacks the verticality and horizontality of the rock barrage jutsu. However, given that the proper counter for these types of jutsus is to tossed up a wall-type barrier, these slight details probably won’t matter too much for most situations.

When multiple canes are tossed, given their inaccuracy, it loses most potential for offensive maneuvers, as the lack of accuracy makes it useless for targeting anything but a general area, and there are more potent jutsus even amongst the D-rank variety, such as the Raiton basic technique, that have very useful secondary effects while allowing for specific targeting to supplement an offensive maneuver. For defensive purposes, it holds little use for specific targeting, and thus little use for defense. For distraction, however, it’s quite superb, at least in comparison for offense and defense, as it essentially serves as a rock barrage jutsu in this usage. The difference, then, is that while the rock barrage holds an inflexible ring shape, the rock canes can be tossed in any number of formations, thus allowing for difference distraction formations, such as a horizontal arc, or an X.

When the cane is used by hand, it can be used for additional balance, to supplement a Taijutsu regiment by swinging the opponent on their joints, thus causing bruises around the region (the reason for this is that the only potential method for actually penetrating the opponent is through a stab, given that only the end of this jutsu is sharp. Thus, the user is mostly hitting the opponent with a blunt end, thus the bruises). It’s mostly used momentarily though, as this jutsu is too effete to serve as a long-term emergency sword in most cases.

Advantages:

1.) Because this jutsu doesn’t need to be tossed immediately, it can serve as a supplement for balance purposes, and then tossed to penetrate an opponent, thus stopping them in their tracks. Thus, this jutsu is quite fluid in use, allowing it to switch from a supplementary to an offensive jutsu on the fly without having to use another jutsu for it to do so.
2.) This jutsu can also be multiplied at ease, thus serving, if all are tossed, as a barrage of blindly tossed senbon or shuriken, making an effective cover for additional jutsus or for retreating purposes.
3.) This jutsu is far more versatile than the rock barrage jutsu, able to serve multiple purposes depending upon the situation and the needs of the user. This, compounded with its fluidity, makes this jutsu easily rival those of the basic techniques in terms of versatility.

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu depends upon the physical manipulation of earth for proper usage, and thus holds a limitation in arena dependence. Thus, you cannot use it on water for example, or in a wooden cabin.
2.) This jutsu is thin, thus making it more effete and easier to destroy than a rock from the rock barrage jutsu, thus also making it more easily unrecoverable than a kunai or shuriken.
3.) It’s a generally weak jutsu, thus making it very ineffective for direct attacks, thus being dependent on other jutsus to see full effectiveness in offensive situations

The Raiton basic technique is this jutsu’s nightmare, as it can penetrate through this jutsu with ease, and counter the many circumstances in which this jutsu may see use. Other than that, this jutsu and the rock barrage jutsu hold many of the same counters and weaknesses

*Agnes picks up a clump of dirt into her right hand and closes it, funneling chakra into it as she closes it. Before long, a long rod about the length of her arm forms from the dirt, its thinness being about one inch. She then tosses the rod, aiming for the opponent’s right lung.*

{continuing from the last post} *She then tosses an additional kunai, this being aimed at the opponent’s left lung, before heading forward somewhat, funneling chakra into both of her hands as she does so. As she reaches close range, she slams her hands onto the ground, releasing the chakra in a form of an electric wave that charges towards the opponent. *

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

-Questions and what ifs

Once a cane is created, may one be able to create multiple canes, and then re-condense them into one cane at will?

This jutsu mostly holds a distracting purpose, forcing the shinobi’s attention away from another jutsu. For example, a clone can use this jutsu, and the user can then use a more targeted attack towards the opponent’s neck, by tossing a senbon or kunai towards the neck. Or the opponent can be preparing a punishing jutsu, say the Great Blaze Ball or False Spear of Darkness, from cover while this jutsu is charging towards the opponent, again, used by a clone. Or the user can toss this jutsu towards the opponent, and then circle around them to flank them by then using taijutsu. Or the user can use this jutsu, and then gain a bit of time to perform hand seals. This jutsu on its own is too feeble for any other purpose.

Advantages:

1.) Because this jutsu moves in a ring, it has a verticality and horizontality that many other jutsus lack, even if it’s somewhat restricted because of the ring formation and relatively small size, considering that it forms around your arm. This means that merely tossing smaller jutsu at it haphazardly won’t necessarily negate it, especially if one ignores the lower rocks.
2.) The chakra costs and low requirement usages with this jutsu (literally storing chakra into your arm and then releasing it) makes this jutsu an okay one for distraction purposes
3.) One can also utilize a smaller tool, such as a senbon, to target a particular point on the opponent’s body, and use this jutsu to somewhat hide the senbon from the opponent, thus shifting their attention to the jutsu instead of the senbon to give an example of using this jutsu for distraction purposes

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu lacks any amount of punch needed for actual damage as the rocks lack penetrative abilities. At best, they would cause decent sized bruises on the opponent, but lack even then the ability to cause much internal damage because of the small size of each rock. This, then, leads the opponent to possibly just dash and take the brunt of the damage if they have significant physical resistance or an armor type jutsu already activated. Thus, this jutsu is more limited to newer shinobi with weaker physiques.
2.) Because of the limited size behind this jutsu, any large scale jutsu can easily halt this jutsu’s movement and head straight towards the user, thus making this jutsu useless for any defensive role, thus limiting its potential for an attacking purpose.
3.) Unlike the rock section cane jutsu, which at least has some versatility for defensive and offensive purposes, this jutsu lacks any amount of potential for defensive purpose because of the small size of the rocks, and limited size of the ring in general, and very limited potential for offense, because of the weakness of each individual rock. Thus, this jutsu has a very limited potential, limited to just a distractory role. Now, the problem with using this jutsu for even that purpose is that a kunai or shuriken can also suit that purpose, and each does so quite efficiently. The only reason to ever really use this jutsu is either for its verticality, or to force the opponent to use a jutsu to counter this and laugh at how silly some of the RP rules are when you’re force to use chakra to counter a bunch of rocks. Really, the only difference between tossing a bunch of rocks and using this jutsu is that this jutsu has to be countered with another jutsu, kind of a silly concept when one uses an extreme circumstance like this for the sheer purpose of demonstrating the sometimes absurd situations the RP rules force upon the mind. I mean, the rules are understandable and all, but I just wanted to state that. I digress nonetheless…

The Fuuton basic technique can easily stop this jutsu, as it would stop its movement, or use the wind rock barrage jutsu for a similar purpose. Or the Raiton basic technique would shock the rocks out of existence, as would the Thunder burn jutsu, or any C-rank Raiton jutsu. Heck, this jutsu can be used to counter an opponent’s use of this jutsu. However, the Katon basic jutsu cannot be used to counter this jutsu, as the rocks would merely dispel the fire, and thus prove an ineffective counter. Thus, this jutsu holds the problem of D-rank jutsus, their lack of power, without the versatility that the best D-Rank jutsus may also hold.

*Agnes begins by holding out her right arm as she simultaneously begins to funnel chakra throughout it. She then releases the chakra, forming a ring of eight rocks, four in the cardinal directions, and then four in the diagonal portions bemongst the original four. She lastly does a slight punch forward, thus propelling the rocks towards the opponent, aiming toward the opponent’s abdomen, with the upper-most rock hitting the xiphoid process of the ribcage, and the lower-most rock hitting their bellybutton.*

{continuing from the last section} *As the rocks approach the opponent, Agnes circles around the opponent’s right in a clockwise formation, and performs a horse hand seal as she reaches forty-five degrees from the opponent’s perfect right position (aka ninety degrees). She then exhales out a gigantic wall of flames that charge toward the opponent, catching them blindsided, and thus burning them to a crisp.*

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

-Questions and what ifs

More of a general question, can I use an opponent’s doton jutsu to utilize my own? For example, if I were to catch one of the rocks from this jutsu, can I use it to form a rock cane from the rock section cane jutsu by overwhelming the opponent’s chakra with my own?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

1. Perform the Rat hand seal, and use your chakra to multiple sections of rock and move them around your opponent. Create two gigantic sections that crush my clone. *Creates Clone*

2.Send your chakra into the ground and dig deep into the soil, staying below ground and sensing all the movments going on above the surface. Try to launch a suprise attack on my clone with this technique.*Creates Clone*

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. Perform the Rat hand seal, and use your chakra to multiple sections of rock and move them around your opponent. Create two gigantic sections that crush my clone. *Creates Clone*
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

I already learned the hiding like a mole jutsu about two sets ago, thus I’ll be doing the bedrock coffin jutsu only if you don’t mind.

This jutsu is mostly utilized in order to constrict an opponent or to restrict their movements in battle. It’s performed by first creating two large sections of rock on either side of the opponent, and then crushing the opponent with both sections of the rock by pushing them together. The Rat Hand Seal is used to initiate this operation to combine the rocks into the sections, and then the release of the Hand Seal pushes the sections together. However, some problems come along with the length of time needed in order to create these sections, because of the size of each of the two sections, numerous portions of rocks are needed in order to create these sections, and thus some time is needed in order to both draw these portions over, and for them to amalgamate into the sections themselves. Also, the sections still need to be propelled together, which in itself may take a few moments after the sections are made. Thus, there is a time requirement for the jutsu itself to be properly performed.

The other problem is that clever opponents may realize that the walls are being built by their recognition of the rock bits not hitting them, but instead combining together at their sides. Thus, by the time that the sections are built, because of the time requirement needed to make these sections, the opponent may have already decided upon a proper counter for this jutsu, of which many exist.

Now, the truly proper method to create these walls is by first either blinding the opponent, or confusing them of their position. Because the walls sections are very close to the opponent, and because of their size, the hidden mist jutsu is inappropriate for this purpose, as the mist only fades away the user, and the opponent may still have the potential to see larger objects forming nearby their location. Thickening this mist through a Katon/Suiton collision, or through smoke may be a better idea. Yet, forcing their attention away from the sections, and instead toward an illusionary concept, that is, using a genjutsu, is a better idea in this situation. This is because their attention is more drawn to the illusion instead of the rock sections forming, thus this also helps to make up for the time requirement for this jutsu.

Now, besides the restricting/constricting usage of this jutsu, it can also be used as a cover for performing much more elaborative jutsus. If the rock sections are successfully formed, then the opponent’s attention will necessarily be drawn to these sections, thus forcing a circular jutsu to be used in order to eliminate the sections or to force them apart. Yet, this is a gamble, because if the rock portions are destroyed before they can be formed into the sections, then not only did the gamble not pay off, but your own attention was drawn to these sections instead of the more preparatory jutsu, thus forcing you to play on the defensive instead of your opponent. Thus, I find this jutsu to be risky to use, especially with the common defenses available, of which I’ll be elaborating later.

Advantages:

1.) This jutsu can restrict the opponent quite potently, forcing them into a frontward direction, and thus stop any strafing or flanking activities from occurring, but only from any opponents that are restricted successfully
2.) This move can be used to stop any circular water attacks from being successful, as the water would strike the rock portions as they are sent to form the rock section, thus dispelling away said jutsu quite successfully
3.) The two rock sections can be formed anywhere close by the opponent, as long as they are across form one another. Thus, this jutsu can, for example, serve to blind the opponent from your own position by placing one of the rock sections in front of them, or serve to stop strafing by placing them on either side of the opponent. However, it cannot serve both functions simultaneously.

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu holds a severe time limitation between the Hand Seal and the section formation, as well as a minor one between the section formation and the crushing of the opponent. Thus, this jutsu is a poor one for most offensive capabilities, regardless of how it’s officially classified.
2.) There’s an obvious terrain limitation with this jutsu, depending upon the number of available rocks and pebbles in the surrounding area. If most of the rock walls or boulders are too firm, you’d need to weaken them first in order to properly utilize this jutsu, thus limiting its potential, as well as its usage availability.
3.) This jutsu can be countered in either of its two forms, thus making it easier to counter {This one may be questionable in accordance to time frame rules, thus unless if you can clearly see it, I’d imagine that just countering the second portion of this jutsu, as very easy act to accomplish, may be safer for rules and regulations and other such blah :coffee:}

There are several jutsus that can be utilized to counter this jutsu. The first one is the Electric Discharge Palm jutsu, which would crush the foundation of the rock sections, thus causing their collision to be prevented. However, this wouldn’t necessarily eliminate the rocks. The second jutsu is the Chidori Nagashi jutsu, which would send electricity all around the user, thus eliminate the rocks entirely. The third jutsu is the Wave of Inspiration jutsu, which, although it depends on five hand seals, sends chakra flowing out of the user’s hands, thus serving to eliminate the rock sections. A fourth jutsu is the Hurricane Fist jutsu, but this one depends on countering the first step of the preparation of this jutsu, meaning that it’s more effective at countering the rock accumulation rather than the section collision portin of this jutsu. A more effective jutsu not of the Raiton variety is the Great Fire Flame Pillars jutsu, which would send two flame pillars, one below each rock, to utterly destroy them. Of course, this leads to the dilemma of what to do with the third pillar, but one can send this as a flame-accentuated attack towards the opponent if they wish. And there are numerous more jutsus that can be used to counter this one, many dealing with kekkei genkais, of which I have none.

*Agnes Oblige performs the Rat hand seal, causing several nearby rocks on either side of her to accumulate nearby each other. Each new rock climbs onto one another, until there are two large rock sections, about twenty feet high and ten feet wide, on either side of the clone. She then releases the Rat Hand Seal, thus sending both of the rock sections to collide with one another, causing the clone to be crushed, thus poofing it away.*

This jutsu can be combined with a genjutsu, such as the Temple of Nirvana or Bringer of Darkness, to distract them from the rocks forming on either side of the opponent. Then, this jutsu can be further combined with the Exploding Flame Crater jutsu, thus sinking the now damaged opponent into the ground, hence burning them into a crisp. This combination utilizes multiple avenues of distraction for the chief damager, the Exploding Flame Crater jutsu, as the final jutsu has a little bit of build-up needed.

-Questions and what ifs

n/a

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.The first technique is a very useful jutsu can be used to impale your opponent and can be used on multiple of targets in that region. Channel your chakra into the ground and make pillars of rock erupt from the ground to skewer my clone making him to disperse into thin air.*Creates Clone*

2. The second technique can be used to make your opponent lose his balance and footing and if done smartly and in combination with other techniques can be lethal. Focus your chakra in your two hands and slam it onto the ground and cause the earth in my clones direct to begin to rapidly shake and murmur making my clone to his balance and fall on the ground. *Creates Clone*
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.The first technique is a very useful jutsu can be used to impale your opponent and can be used on multiple of targets in that region. Channel your chakra into the ground and make pillars of rock erupt from the ground to skewer my clone making him to disperse into thin air.*Creates Clone*

2. The second technique can be used to make your opponent lose his balance and footing and if done smartly and in combination with other techniques can be lethal. Focus your chakra in your two hands and slam it onto the ground and cause the earth in my clones direct to begin to rapidly shake and murmur making my clone to his balance and fall on the ground. *Creates Clone*
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

This jutsu is mostly used as a direct attack onto the opponent, piercing him swiftly and off-guard, given that the spikes can appear from any direction, as long as an earthen structure is nearby (for example, an earthen ceiling, ground, rock, wall, etc.). And while this jutsu can be used to block an opponent’s charge, or throw off their position, the user cannot utilize this jutsu for their own advantage, given their pointy top. Thus, the user cannot, for example, gain a height advantage by forming it below them, or gain considerable distance by jumping off of one, and then using the Wind Stream jutsu to blow themselves away from the opponent. This leaves this jutsu for mostly offensive capabilities.

Advantages:

1.) This jutsu is great to use as both a combination attack, by, say, using the Temple of Nirvana or World of Darkness genjutsu to distract the opponent before piercing them swiftly with this jutsu, leaving them little time to counter this jutsu.
2.) This jutsu can be used from any earthen structure, including your own, jutsu-created structures, thus allowing them to appear from any direction. This gives this jutsu a lot of offensive leverage, and can direct the opponent towards a trap
3.) This jutsu can pass through obstacles, such as water that the opponent may be on, in order to pierce the opponent.

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu is limited ultimately by earthen structures, and cannot be utilized with those that the opponent created. Thus, if the opponent can escape the reach of the earth that the user controls, or nobody controls, they can then become immune from this jutsu
2.) This jutsu cannot be used for the user’s supplementary usages, unlike normal pillars, which don’t suffer from this issue
3.) Battles mostly done upon water or near shorelines/environments in which earth barely exists makes using this jutsu mostly useless.

Several jutsu exist which can counter this jutsu, some of which include the Electric Discharge Palm, which would eliminate the pillars as they rise up, the Electric Strike Armor, which would eliminate the pillars before they have a chance to pierce the opponent, and the Chidori Nagashi jutsu, which can be activated near instantaneously, and can eliminate the pillars very effectively before they have a chance of piercing the opponent. Essentially, any decent, swift, and wide Raiton jutsu can efficiently counter this jutsu.

*Agnes begins by concentrating chakra into her feet as the opponent charges at her. She then sends the chakra into the ground, thus forming a pillar about her height and about twice her circumference at the opponent’s groin. This pierces him, causing a considerable amount of pain before dissipating the clone.*

Several combinations exist for this jutsu, given its ease of use and swiftness in implementation. For example, any number of genjutsus can work, as well as the Hidden Mist jutsu, any blinding jutsu (such as the Infinite Sand Great Breakthrough jutsu), even the other jutsu in this set (World Shaking jutsu) are all good jutsus to use. The user can also utilize earthen structures that they created earlier, such as the Rock Pillar Prison jutsu, the Earth Shore Return jutsu, and the Jagged Rock Formation jutsu to create these Spikes. The user can also stun the opponent, through jutsus such as the Electric Discharge Palm jutsu, to prevent them from moving, or imprison them through jutsus such as the Great Flame Pillars jutsu or the Bedrock Coffin jutsu… there are numerous other methodologies and combinations for this jutsu, it’s quite fluid.

-Questions and what ifs

n/a

This jutsu is mostly utilized as a balance disrupting jutsu, meaning that any stances, jutsu preparations, hand seals, or weaponry preparations of which the opponent is implementing will be disrupted by the opponent, given that they don’t blatantly counter it. For example, a multi-step move, such as the Lightning Blade Levitation jutsu or the Water Snakes Mouth jutsu may be disrupted by this move as well as jutsus with a plethora of hand seals, such as the Water Dragon Bullet jutsu {mind, for this purpose, this jutsu needs to be held within reason, as merely using it to counter any and every jutsu wouldn’t and shouldn’t occur}. However, this jutsu is better for disrupting a Taijutsu regiment, as this would disrupt any stances your opponents make, as well as serve to give you the upper hand to overwhelm your opponent. This jutsu, given its ultimate purpose of disruption, is then best off as a supplement to an ultimate strategy, rather than a crucial portion of the strategy itself.

Advantages:

1.) This jutsu is swiftly utilized because the only requirement for its usage is disruption of the ground’s stability through funneling the user’s chakra into it. Thus, it can be added for a momentary imbalance of the opponent’s position, which can easily give the user a chance to gain the upper hand through a clever strategy.
2.) This jutsu can disrupt and destroy weaker walls and structures, such as Earth Pillars, Water Heaven Convergence jutsu, etc.
3.) This jutsu can also be used to throw off the aim of other jutsus, such as the Electric Attack jutsu, which depends upon the opponent concentrating upon the user’s location to properly aim and strike them with a thin beam of electricity
4.) With smaller sized rocks or boulders, this jutsu can be used to collapse them or break them down

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu doesn’t differentiate between the opponent’s and the user’s structures, meaning that both would likely collapse if the user’s structures are nearby the opponent
2.) This jutsu doesn’t cause any damage or permanent effects onto the ground, thus leaving no cracks to exploit, nor damaging the ground significantly to prevent the opponent from moving forward
3.) This jutsu can barely cause any damage whatsoever, only causing momentary stunning, imbalance, and possibly minor bruising. Thus, if the opponent can tank the shaking with ease, this jutsu does nothing but waste’s the user’s time.

Actually countering this jutsu is very situational. Most of the time, the shinobi can merely take the momentary loss and then recover easily enough if enough aggression is taken to regain lost ground. If this jutsu needs to be disrupted, then gaining a much higher height utilizing jutsu such as the Moving Earth Core jutsu would work.

*Agnes starts by concentrating chakra into her feet as she sees the opponent charge at her. She then sends the chakra into the ground, thus causing it to shake, making the opponent trip and fall onto the ground. She then throws a shuriken at him, thus piercing his right ankle.*

say you were developing a Water Heaven Convergence, and then the opponent used this jutsu, followed by a Wind Air Pressure jutsu. You’d take the hit, and then swiftly exhale out a Hellfire Technique jutsu, followed by your own usage of this jutsu, and finally a False Spear of Darkness to dive into the opponent. Thus it would work like this: The Hellfire Technique requires no hand seals, and only concentration before exhalation of the jutsu. If used after you lost your balance, you can easily concentrate the needed chakra and then exhale the jutsu at the Air Pressure jutsu, thus each destroying the other. Because you then know that the opponent’s close by, you can utilize this jutsu in order to disrupt their own balance. Finally, you can utilize a strong, swift attack, say the False Spear of Darkness or your own usage of the Air Pressure jutsu to swiftly punish the opponent. This jutsu depends upon combination usage, but it’s very effective at what it does.

-Questions and what ifs

n/a

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Doton: Mogura Tataki no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Whac-A-Mole Technqiue
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will use the earth release: hiding like a mole technique to move around the battlefield, in which the user will pop up in front of their target before whacking them with a stick. This technique can be used to attack multiple targets.(The user can substitute the stick for a weapon to apply different method of attack)
Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

*Creates Three Clones*
1. A very simple technique used in combinations with the hidding like a mole technique. I want you to use earth release: hiding like a mole technique to move around the battlefield and pop up in front of my clones direction and smack him with a stick dispersing him into thin air.

2. Channel chakra across your body and concentrate it in your stomach the at one swift go spit out a globule of mud from your mouth towards my clones face to obscure his vision, and then finish him off with a technique of your choosing making him to disperse into thin air.

3. The final technique is a very useful technique allowing the user to gain control over the earth structures.Perform one hand-seal and cause that cliff close to my clone to collapse and fall on him impaling him, thus dispersing him into thin air in the process.

Note:Your answers this time around should be better than last time as you are learning three techniques. Should your explanation be lackluster in any of the techniques description i will make you repeat it. Find as much information you can on them.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Walking into the training grounds, I felt somewhat happier than usual to meet my previous villager. There were simply too many good memories to remember and I knew my student was an amazing individual. Arriving at the designated co-ordinates, I hoped she comes soon. Looking at my bag, I count my scrolls once again as spot a figure nearby.
"Ohai, who's there?"

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes had recently been notified that her previous senpai had disappeared a while back, and thus a new one senpai was awaiting her upon a location within the rocky fields of the borderlands of the Land of Bears, quite some distance from Konoha. She smiles, knowing the full sense of being trained in such an area, yet is somewhat uncomfortable, as thieves tend to lurk in such barren, hollow locations, or even bears... but regardless of her uncomfortability, she pursues onwards, as she continues her beaming disposition, perhaps oblivious to the full danger of such a situation, yet her mind pushes that out. She fully remembers the short meetings of the Leaf Derelict Crusaders, an organization that had a tragically short life before its dismemberment, but she still remembers the warmth she felt from the man's presence. A man named Hashirama...*

*She swiftly arrives upon the location, and notices a man before her. She does a small curtsy, smiling more gently now, as she looks softly at the man.*

"Ohai, who's there?"

*She nods as the man addresses her, clasping her hands behind her back as she does so.*

"Agnes Oblige."