Seth 42

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*smiles and stands, dusting the sand off her dress* does seem so ^^ he always makes it glass because it means he can rest inside and still get the magnification of the heat from the sun. He is a fire dragon after all :)
So. Ready to continue our adventure?
Ahh so that's why he did it here I was just going to go with because its awesome but that makes more sense =D *checks my pockets quickly* Yup I have everything I need so whenever your ready.

Aimer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata:Tsch..damn it why now...*Bleeding really bad*Sukito...and a boy...*Sensing them through their chakra*Damn it...

Last edited:

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata:Tsch..damn it why now...*Bleeding really bad*Sukito...and a boy...*Sensing them through their chakra*Damn it...
Akira: *watching him from their hiding place with a worried expression*
Ahh so that's why he did it here I was just going to go with because its awesome but that makes more sense =D *checks my pockets quickly* Yup I have everything I need so whenever your ready.
Amy: *giggles softly* Awesome ^^ so shall we go back to our picnic or try something new? ^^
Sukito: *nods and whispers back softly *That was the person that wants to spill my blood and my brother in law... Hinata....
Akira: He appears to be hurt...but he hid...shouldn't we try and help...him?...or...*turns to look at her*...why's he trying to...hurt you?

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata:*Senses their Chakra again*In Twelve o'clock huh...*Makes Four Seals*Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu...*Jumps in the air and Shots a fireball to Akemi Location*
Akira: *watching his movement he quickly grabs Suki and pulls her to the side, causing them to jump from the tree and it goes up in flames. He stands quickly, surveying the situation, quickly moving to more cover*

Last edited:

Aimer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira: *watching his movement he quickly grabs Suki and pulls her to the side, causing them to jump from the tree and it goes up in flames. He stands quickly, surveying the situation, quickly moving to more cover*
Hinata:UGH!!!!*His wounds won't stop bleeding as he falls from the air and hits the tree and falls on the ground*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata:UGH!!!!*His wounds won't stop bleeding as he falls from the air and hits the tree and falls on the ground*
Akira: *moves to a better position to see. As Enki starts to heal the tree, Akira becomes slightly panicked by Hinata's sudden collapse* Suki...to...shouldn't we..do something?

Aimer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira: *moves to a better position to see. As Enki starts to heal the tree, Akira becomes slightly panicked by Hinata's sudden collapse* Suki...to...shouldn't we..do something?
Hinata:Tsch....*Gets cover and leans his back to the tree*Damn it...i don't have much more Chakra...I think i should Use Shin....it's the only way to get out

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sukito: *looks at Hinata then sigh* This is a bad decision but.. we should no matter what he did he's still human..
Hinata:Tsch....*Gets cover and leans his back to the tree*Damn it...i don't have much more Chakra...I think i should Use Shin....it's the only way to get out
Akira: okay...*leaving the hiding spot he starts to cautiously wander over the the injured Hinata*..it's...okay. I'm going to try and...help you...what happened? *he says as he reaches Hinata*

Aimer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira: okay...*leaving the hiding spot he starts to cautiously wander over the the injured Hinata*..it's...okay. I'm going to try and...help you...what happened? *he says as he reaches Hinata*
Hinata:Don't come near me.....Kuchiyose no Jutsu*Summons Shin as he is Unable to control himself*
Shin:No...Please..I don't wanna hurt Suki....*Hinata Binds him Completely*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sukito: *stays close to Akira and looks away while saying nothing*
Akira: *sensing her fear he keeps her close*
Hinata:Don't come near me.....Kuchiyose no Jutsu*Summons Shin as he is Unable to control himself*
Shin:No...Please..I don't wanna hurt Suki....*Hinata Binds him Completely*
Akira: *he stops in confusion, looking back to Suki wondering what to do* umm...Suki...to...what do we now?...who's this?...*gesturing to Shin*