Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata:*Jumping from tree to tree big wound in his chest and scars all over his body*Damn it....*Suddenly Sees Akira and stops and hides*Tsch...really....
Akira: *sensing someone he doesn't know nearby he quickly jumps up and hides in the tree, his dragon shooting into the air and scouting the area. Akira keeping an eye on Suki but looking for dangers*

Seth 42

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira: Okay...*turns the hourglass again so they appear back where they were in the forest*...everything okay?

Amy: *finishes the sandcastle, complete with giant dragon guard. Starts to giggle as Pyrros blows a hot flame over the sand causing it to form glass before crawling in the entrance and falling asleep inside* ...silly dragon. ^^
*quietly walks up behind Amy* Sooo I see Pyrros is enjoying the new castle :p

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*quietly walks up behind Amy* Sooo I see Pyrros is enjoying the new castle :p
*smiles and stands, dusting the sand off her dress* does seem so ^^ he always makes it glass because it means he can rest inside and still get the magnification of the heat from the sun. He is a fire dragon after all :)
So. Ready to continue our adventure?

Dark Angel Warrior 167

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira: Okay...*turns the hourglass again so they appear back where they were in the forest*...everything okay?

Amy: *finishes the sandcastle, complete with giant dragon guard. Starts to giggle as Pyrros blows a hot flame over the sand causing it to form glass before crawling in the entrance and falling asleep inside* ...silly dragon. ^^
Akemi: *watches her sister disappear with Akira and cries alittle* Damn it... DAMN IT!!!

Sukito: *stares at nothing blankly* I truly don't know anymore...

shycatgirl00

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rassei stretches his wings out and looks around. Did you hear that, Arielle?

"Hear what?" she looks around.

Someone just screamed... Smoke comes out of Rassei's nostrils as he exhales.