Awards
ok

*activates Rinnegan*

Chidori Senbon)-1000 Birds Needle
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponet or to injure them

then i use

(Suiton:Mizu No Tatsumaki)-Water Style:Water Tornado
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: A tornado of water that attcks opponent with considerable force and can be used on land as long as there's a source of water near by.

makin a chidori water tornado thats spits out chidori

*millions of the m come a mizu*

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nicely done :D

hmm i use

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge the needles and i use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

to disrupt your tornado and blast you in the air i follow up with :D

(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

:D

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
fight wind wif wind

(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade
Chakra Cost:30
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

then i use

(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

then i use

Chidori Senbon)-1000 Birds Needle
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponet or to injure them

another million of lighning senbon cme

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D lol ok if you want you can fight wind but you might not liek it :D

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge your chidori (i took your wind blade damage)

then sicne you already have mist i will use

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).

your trapped by the very mist you cast :D

then i cast this all around you

(Kekkai Houjin)-Barrier Method Battle Array

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

if you even make a hand movement they will blow ;)

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice time to release old friends

Blackstar, Dragon, blaze, Hades,destroyer, Shapphire

My rinnegan bodies

Blaze:seken shoukyaku no jutsu- world incineration
- the technique raises the temperature of his surroundings to 300 degree celcius, crippling any living being and eliminating any form of defence and giving the opponent no time to breath

Dragon uses:Rin?negan: gesuidou hei no jutsu- absorption Barrier
-this gives my party a wall of protection which absorbs all chakra types and protecting the 6 of them from destroyer ' next move hug barrier around the 6 paths 360 degress

givin me an ultimate defense and attack and that mist is gone

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nicely done you are protecetd all around :D... but not from below O_O

rememebr if your main body moves you'll be blown up O_O

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.
to come from underneath nocking your bodies in the air... i then follow up by sending

(Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert wind
into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below).

both dragons heade ddirectly for blaze and hades

below them i use the forbbiden technique

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

the dragons grab the two bodies and dive directly into the netherrealm O_O
your hot boy is gone and so is your bring'em back to life guy :D

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u forget the world of incineration and 360 degress

oh yh shapphire use

Pain's Giant Panda
Pain Location: Hidden Rain
Classification: Animal Summon
Character Affiliation: Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.

and the bodies r dragged up on da panda

now dragon use

Pain's Giant Dog
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant dog, which has the ability to split into more dogs each time it is struck. These dogs can then merge and split apart at will.

hahahahah ur attack failed

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nicely done but those summons have landed on the ground more importantly on the netherworld opening their trapped and being draged down so your defense has also failed

fine... i didnt want to take this far but fine :D
pul out a scroll and use this

(Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s Gate

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:60
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:This jutsu is used in conjuction with a scroll.The user performs the needed handseals and places there hands on the scroll, summoning five huge temples.Once there erect they create a barrier that can seal a whole village in side of it.Theuser can enter and leave the barrier if they use the correct seal(the opponent cannot leave this barrier unless the user is attacked.The seal to enter is enter(kanji) and the exit seal is exit(kanji). i seal your 360 degree heat your 6 bodies your summons and your chakra sheild U_U

no escape

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
then i use

LimeLight
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:80
Damage Points:N/A(if this jutsu hits the match is over automaticlly)
Description: This jutsu is know as the most powerful lightning jutsu to every be created.This jutsu can only be used by the for highest lightning masters.These ninja are four of the konoha "12 Ninja Guardians" .Tp perform this jutsu the users must get into place(shaped like a cross).this takes three turns and if anyone the users are stopped this attcak is cancelled.Only can use this jutsu.

wait 3 turns

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm i use

(Debari no Jutsu)-Astral Projection

* Range:Short-Long
* Description: By forming the needed hand seals, a distorted astral form of the ninja?s being will appear at any desired location. This spirit is not tangible but still allows the user to perform jutsu that would not require creating a tangible body to perform. While in the spirit form, the ninja?s voice will also sound deep and distorted. While the technique is active, the real body remains inactive in a meditative state.

and send my projection into the sealed area my projection then uses

(Fuuinjutsu:Shikoku Mujin)-Sealing Technique:Four Mist Array

* Range:Close
* Description:This jutsu locks the opponenet is suspended animation for 1 turn.

to stop one of your bodies which cancels your technique i then use

(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu.

to flood the sealed area half way ,making anything still on the ground under water...

your technique has been stopped

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my sis shaphire uses

Pain's Giant Chameleon
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.

so my bodi that is usin that jutsu dissapear so ur attack cmes to noting

and for that water jutsu i use

Fuuton:Kami Oroshi)-Wind Style Divine Wind From The Moutain
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:A small medium strenght vortex of wind.

the water gone and then i use to ur astral pro

Name:Crimson Blade
Rank;C
Chakra;???????
Damage;??????
Range;All ranged
Description; this weapon was developed by Blade himself it is said only Blade can wield this weapon of destruction .it also has secrets only Blade knows of.(Such as enormous amount of chakra , mixing elements together ,devastating power and more) Note Only Blade wields This sword

while ur astra pro is cmin i then use my crimson blade wif lighting body

attackin ur astra and destroyin him

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry bro the astral projection is not tangible u cant destriy it without attacking me U_U

my projection now uses

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

over the entire area so none of your bodies can move which means unles syou have a tattoo summoning (which pein body does not) you are unable to summon as well...

once again your technique is stopped... bro i didnt wanna go this far but your that good but no worries i'll save you befor eyo die XD

while your trapped release my astral projection i use one last time

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

this time the entire area encased in the seal is sucked down into the world of the dead...

unescapable unstoppable

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hades ur move

hades summons newmerous summonin

Pain's Giant Crustacean
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant crustacean, which has the ability to expel a large amount of water.

Pain's Giant Chameleon
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.

Pain's Giant Dog
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant dog, which has the ability to split into more dogs each time it is struck. These dogs can then merge and split apart at will.

Pain's Giant Bird
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant bird, which has the ability to fly through the air and ram its target.

Pain Giant Ram
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant ram, which has the ability to charge and smash its target.

Pain's Giant Panda
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.

remember i can summon these everytime they die or r destroyed captured or anything like that