[Discussion] After the Time Skip????

Thirdwave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the biggest surprise for me will be what has happen in the world since the SHs have been away for 2 years, for instance if BB has become a emperor, or how many of the SN were wiped out, or joined one of the emperors.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was thinking about the emperors and the spot left by WB as well. i dont think that it could b anybody but BB but its gonna b interesting to c all the supernovas n their crews. mayb they added someone we kno. i also wanna kno if Buggy was made a shichibukai n if aokiji was made head admiral. so many questions that need answering.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTF buggy a shibukai? Did you hit your head on something?

Buggy is weak....mad weak

Furhermore when luffy gets back only 3 supernovas will be alive IMO (no counting him and zoro) law, kid, killer

The others didnt seem to has what it took to survive in the NW

On topic I think the biggest surprise will be everything

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no sir i was thinking along the lines of thirdwave n was talkin about the letter buggy recieved when he asked how they knew he was there. n if they did decide to make him a shichibukai it would b strictly off the strength that he was on the pirate kings ship n people respect that.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already made my prediction about the SN in another thread:

Zoro and Luffy are training, so they don't count.

Bonney has been captured.

Trafalgar probably isn't in the New World yet.

Apoo was just embarrassing, he couldn't even handle a bunch of boars and it doesn't seem like he had a strong crew.

Urogue was already afraid of the lightning rain and he doesn't seem the type who knows to handle such a situation. Doesn't have a strong looking crew either.

Drake is toast. He has a very strong physical ability, but that zoan-stuff is not really useful in the battles that matter as it only focuses on raw strength. Kaidou was able to crush Moria, seriously Drake doesn't have what it takes to even harm Kaidou IMO.

Capone...ehm no. He got sucked up by that humongous thing, not to mention I find his ability one of the most useless of all Supernova's. It's only based on quantity, not quality.

Basil Hawkins seemed to be on a role. That Brownbeard guy didn't really looked like a threat ~_~ not to mention Hawkins has numerous lives.

Kidd and Killer are probably the only ones who really had succes. They had no problems in starting and their crew seemed the strongest by far, outside the SH-crew.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like Cali said

Drake is toast

As for Kidd and killer killing a emperor

We those 2+law couldnt do shut vs pacifista so yeah =/ not happening

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like Cali said

Drake is toast

As for Kidd and killer killing a emperor

We those 2+law couldnt do shut vs pacifista so yeah =/ not happening
lol.... i know that they are called emperor for some reason....cuz they are the best and the strongest in the sea and deserve that title...

the last war was an example of what an emperor can do.....

those rookies are future emperors...they gonna beat some of them in future and take thier places .....

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Buggy the Clown is the Tobi of One Piece. He will reveal his true identity as Emperor only when the time comes. He was a part of Gold Roger's crew wasn't he? Buggy = Plot hole.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already made my prediction about the SN in another thread:

Zoro and Luffy are training, so they don't count.

Bonney has been captured.

Trafalgar probably isn't in the New World yet.

Apoo was just embarrassing, he couldn't even handle a bunch of boars and it doesn't seem like he had a strong crew.

Urogue was already afraid of the lightning rain and he doesn't seem the type who knows to handle such a situation. Doesn't have a strong looking crew either.

Drake is toast. He has a very strong physical ability, but that zoan-stuff is not really useful in the battles that matter as it only focuses on raw strength. Kaidou was able to crush Moria, seriously Drake doesn't have what it takes to even harm Kaidou IMO.

Capone...ehm no. He got sucked up by that humongous thing, not to mention I find his ability one of the most useless of all Supernova's. It's only based on quantity, not quality.

Basil Hawkins seemed to be on a role. That Brownbeard guy didn't really looked like a threat ~_~ not to mention Hawkins has numerous lives.

Kidd and Killer are probably the only ones who really had succes. They had no problems in starting and their crew seemed the strongest by far, outside the SH-crew.
Agree with his post completely, besides Hawkins. He along with Kidd and Law are by far the strongest supernovas excluding Luffy and Zoro. I am not sure how they would even up. And lets not forget that after two years these people could might as well grow stronger. Luffy and his crew aren't the only one to make it big now.

But the biggest surprise but more of a wish for me is if Bonny gets to join the Straw Hat Crew lol. I really think it would be cool for her to eat Luffy under the table.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree with his post completely, besides Hawkins. He along with Kidd and Law are by far the strongest supernovas excluding Luffy and Zoro. I am not sure how they would even up. And lets not forget that after two years these people could might as well grow stronger. Luffy and his crew aren't the only one to make it big now.

But the biggest surprise but more of a wish for me is if Bonny gets to join the Straw Hat Crew lol. I really think it would be cool for her to eat Luffy under the table.
I just said he had one of the highest chances to succeed in the New World >.>

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uhm why would that happen? She is no doubt dead

She was tied up with akaino right in front of her

And from what we know akaino doesn't like pirates

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just said he had one of the highest chances to succeed in the New World >.>
Oh, I thought you was trying to say he might be weak since that brownbeard guy didn't look tough.

Uhm why would that happen? She is no doubt dead

She was tied up with akaino right in front of her

And from what we know akaino doesn't like pirates
That is why I said that would be the biggest surprise, in my opinion.