-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay, so I've been hearing a bunch of rumors about what MIGHT happen after Shippuden. The one rumor that I've been hearing alot about it "Akkipuden" and that it supposedly takes place well after the war and Naruto is a jonin or whatever. Anybody think they could hook me up with some info?

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah i too have heard some rumors about akiipuden series but no confirmation.
tbqh they cant really go to another series, this war's ending everything it seems...by the end of the war naruto will be anounced hokage and the series will end. the reason i say this is how much stronger can naruto get...and what evil can be stronger than ems sharingan+rinnegan madara/tobi (ultimate ninja from the ultimate clan)..which apparently is the same...so yeah my guess is shippuden is the end

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah i too have heard some rumors about akiipuden series but no confirmation.
tbqh they cant really go to another series, this war's ending everything it seems...by the end of the war naruto will be anounced hokage and the series will end. the reason i say this is how much stronger can naruto get...and what evil can be stronger than ems sharingan+rinnegan madara/tobi (ultimate ninja from the ultimate clan)..which apparently is the same...so yeah my guess is shippuden is the end

Well the way I see it is that if there were a new series it would start off alot like Naruto did, where the focus isn't on Dojutsus or Tailed Beasts, but where the common enemy are a group of missing nin bandits or whatever. And I can't see Naruto being named Hokage at the end of Shippuden, it's too much of a fairy tale ending y'know?

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well the way I see it is that if there were a new series it would start off alot like Naruto did, where the focus isn't on Dojutsus or Tailed Beasts, but where the common enemy are a group of missing nin bandits or whatever. And I can't see Naruto being named Hokage at the end of Shippuden, it's too much of a fairy tale ending y'know?
i personally dont see him being at a kage level either...but that really depends on how u define kage level u know?
the only reason i say this is the end is b'cuz..look at madara's powers..how strong does someone have to be to defeat him, and since madaras the 'evil' one obviousli someone will defeat him..weda its naruto or not somehow naruto will be the last man standing i would assume...and if they start another series how much strong will he get...and what evil can there be thats stronger than rinnegan+ems sharingan..but i hope i am wrong lol