Afro Samurai fanfic chapter 1: The no.1

Ballin Sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys I'm like an Afro Samurai junky and I loveeee the series and I always wanted to make a fanfic so I did and if you havent seen the series here it is sorry cant find the movie and if you havent read the manga here it is so here's my fanfic hope you enjoy it and just give me comments and tell me if I should keep going. Again thank you for reading.

Afro Samurai Fanfic

In the desert there were two people walking one tall and the other short. The tall one was the father of the short one; they called him the Afro Samurai. He had dark black skin and his afro hair was tied back in two braids like really puffy pig tails. He wore a white t shirt that was too small for him revealing his belly button and stomach and his pants were blue with his sword on his side.

The sheath was brown while the guard and collar were black and the blade collar was gold. The handle of the sword was tied with gold ribbons but under it was black and on the end was a string attached to the handle and at the end of the string was a red tear shaped orb. The sword was long but the Afro Samurai could draw it anytime in less than a millisecond.

His son walked next to his father holding his hand. They both wore gold bangles on their wrists. The son wore the same things his dad wore but was bare foot while his father wore sandals. And his father wore a white headband that red no.1 in Japanese.
Everyone wanted that headband it meant that you were God and the best and strongest warrior in the world. You would be untouchable except for the one who wore the number 2 headband.

Facing the father and son was a man just as tall as the no.1 swordsman of the world. His hair was long and draped over his shoulders and down to his waist. His clothes were cut and matted with blood. But on his head was the number 2 headband. He held a sword and pointed it at the father.

“Number 1 you remember me? You must because you murdered my family of warriors. I came to avenge them and kill you. I’ve dedicated my life to this. Because of you I couldn’t have any friends and I couldn’t trust anyone. My life became hell and now I will fix it and become God.” He was shaking with rage but he looked tired because under his eyes it looked black and filled with exhaustion. But there was a power within him that the number 1 sensed.

“Son stay here I must fight this man,” The Afro Samurai whispered. The son nodded and reluctantly let go of his hand. The Afro Samurai looked at his new opponent and opened his eyes. “So come on fight me with all your strength and maybe I won’t hold back.” The man’s eyes turned red with slits (Like Naruto when he uses fox chakra) and he ran for the number 1.

The Afro Samurai quick drew his long sword and held it against his opponent’s sword. Energy started to flow from them the red eyed man was boiling with red bubbly energy. The number one had a green aura emerging from him and sliced his sword upward throwing his victim back. The man flew back into rocks making a huge crater. The man jumped out of his crater with a smile he was surrounded by that red energy. Afro got in his stance to prepare to fight him some more. With incredible speed the number 2 ran at the number 1. They were engaged in a real sword fight now. They fought each other for minutes but the number 1 clearly had more skill because he was the closest to getting critical hits but was just stopped by the other mans sword. Soon they stopped breathing hard and looking at each other the number ones pig tails broke and now it was one big long flowing afro and his shirt was gone revealing scars over his black chest and six-pack. The other one was bleeding profusely but he stood like his wounds were nothing.

“Ready to end this?” the red demon like man asked. Afro nodded. Then Afro cut his sword upward and hit the demon into another formation of rocks. Afro looked at his son who was looking at his dad worriedly. The father immediately regretted looking at his son. Blood fell down from his stomach because a sword protruded from it. Than the sword was pulled out and the grabbed the headband off the former number 1’s head. Then he cut the Samurai’s head off. Immediately the son ran in front of the new number 1 and retrieved his father’s head. The new number 1 looked down on the child.

“Hahahaahahah now you know how I felt child. Don’t worry you get over it then it’s filled with another feeling. Oh do I know the feeling. But don’t worry just take this headband and your dad’s sword and run come back if you’re ready to challenge a God.” The man chuckled again and started to walk away with the number one headband flowing in the wind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuka