Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We had this discussion in our English class and I wanna share it with you guys:D

Our teacher gave us 3 choices of what we are and are not afraid of and we would pick one and write the reason why. Here are those 3:
1.) Death
2.) Life
3.) Old

For me, I'm afraid of getting old not because I'll get wrinkles or something. It actually the opposite. I don't want to see my family or those older than me die before me. I'd rather die first than seeing them like that. It really scares me sometimes, thinking of the future but I always remind myself that I must always think of the present, not past or future...

How about you, guys??:D

What are you afraid of??^^

Amaya Sayuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
only those 3 chooses? (-__-" thats kinda hard...
considering that i dnt mind gettng old or dying,
maybe im afraid of life. not cruel knd of living i guess.
they do say that the dead cant harm u so be afraid of those around u more.
or it was something like that i guess o_O .....

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
old i guess
and its the opposite of urs
im afraid of getting old because i don't want time to pass away, being unable to do something others will be able is just what i can not resist, i wanna be able to keep on doing stuff, continue a ever lasting series of stuff i enjoy

+Kariru+

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
only those 3 chooses? (-__-" thats kinda hard...
considering that i dnt mind gettng old or dying,
maybe im afraid of life. not cruel knd of living i guess.
they do say that the dead cant harm u so be afraid of those around u more.
or it was something like that i guess o_O .....
Well, I do get you're point. I mean, does who are in the grave can't possibly hurt you here and there but those in living are more dangerous nowadays....

Like Seishiro-san said(from Tokyo Babylon): "Humans have been the world's most fearsome force.":D

+Kariru+

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
old i guess
and its the opposite of urs
im afraid of getting old because i don't want time to pass away, being unable to do something others will be able is just what i can not resist, i wanna be able to keep on doing stuff, continue a ever lasting series of stuff i enjoy
Hmm..yeah.. Totally opposite of mine..-_-""

I never thought that until now, but I also wanted to do more stuff in my life:)

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Life: Depends on what you do with it, I do what I feel like and I havn't ever regretted a thing.

Old: Everyone has to grow old at one point, I'll probably do something an old person would do when I'm old...........like gardening or sitting around watching movies from this era on tv. (Said movies would be history by then),
It doesn't bother me, Personally (And I quote Black adder on this), "I want to be young and wild, then I want to be middle-aged and rich, then I want to be old and annoy people by pretending that I'm deaf."

Death: Meh, the problem with death is that the moment you start thinking about it is the moment you start trying to think your way out of it (as utterly futile as it is), its coming and there's nothing we can do about it so there's nothing to worry about until someone starts talking dates.

Last edited:

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, well I guess i'm not really afraid of death or getting old... I guess i'm afraid of life. Death i'm not afraid of because everyone dies sooner or later, getting old, Idk, personally I don't think being old would be too bad.

Reaper666

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmmm...to be honest theres not much i'm afraid off never really thought about it i'm not afraid of getting old or of death cos thats just apart of life can't prevent it unfortunetly but not afraid of life i think the only thing i'm afraid is losing my girl

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm afraid of getting old, especially then I see old, weak people who can't find anything else to do in life than feel the pain... + if afterlife really exists I'm afraid if I die old I will be old in afterlife too...

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that I am afraid of all the above.
Life frightens me sometimes, when unexpected things happen; until i find the reason behind them, I get afraid.
Getting old is a fear also -i really don't wanna get wrinkles-, but mostly I am afraid that a day might come when i will not be able to "handle" myself alone and that someone else will have to do it for me.
About death I am not sure, i think that i just wanna get the time to do the things i have to do in this life before i move on to the next.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really think I'm afraid to die, if I die then i guess it was my time to die. I think I'm more afraid of dying without accomplishing anything.

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
at a point in time i was afriad to die.....but as i thought about it more i realised that you cant esape death...when it comes it comes. once a person locks that into there head they can stop worrying about it and more on and try to enjoy life. and as for getting old the only thing i want is to be albe to walk around without a cane and not being really sick and to be able to have fun with my grandkids. :)

AngelsFlame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm afraid of getting old, I'm afraid to lose so masculine ego ;>

Life inspires me, I'm the owner of my life so I can become whoever I want. ;>
you are sooo arrogant. ;]]]]

I'm afraid of getting old. Old people are more enlightened... or well, experienced but I'd rather be young and try to stay healthy. I fear getting old every second and I don't want to look old either. XD