Aponi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm looking for some outside advice. I went to my eye Dr today ( first time ever seeing him). The whole time he was talking about his marriage probs, ect and asked about my marriage, I didn't tell him anything. As soon as I left he text my phone from his personal number and asked me out. Should I say anything or act like it never happened? I obviously said no to him and he's a military Dr, so that's a big NO for him to do that.

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm looking for some outside advice. I went to my eye Dr today ( first time ever seeing him). The whole time he was talking about his marriage probs, ect and asked about my marriage, I didn't tell him anything. As soon as I left he text my phone from his personal number and asked me out. Should I say anything or act like it never happened? I obviously said no to him and he's a military Dr, so that's a big NO for him to do that.
Are you married? Then say nothing else to him, except maybe "I'm Marry" but don't elaborate, don't show any signs of trying to create conversation.

If your not married/ not happy in your marriage and you think you could find something promising in this Dr, go for it.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What @ShishaMastah420 said. Also, it may be weird or uncomfortable, if his not interested in you in anyway and/or if he feels some way when you confront him. If this may happen, than you should take @Goldrinn advice. Many people (or him) could take the situation differently and it could cause problems for you later in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.