Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I'm going to throw this out here. ;-; Bother me as much as you can, it's even better for me if you can communicate with me in some way outside of NB.

I'll do my best to respond daily as much as possible, it'll be harder with finals coming up, but I'll always keep this thread on the back of my mind!

Alright, let's get started with Wood Sage Mode!
First, let me know why you want to learn it and how you plan on using it during battle. Don't need to go all crazy, I just want to see a little enthusiasm. :D

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, I am busy myself with uni and exams coming so I understand you, RL first. Respond whenever you are free to do so, Tenzo-sensei!

I am really enthusiastic about this u-u Though, I am confused as to what I should talk about xD

To be honest, I didn't seek Wood SM at first because of it's power, I didn't even know how much does one take as a boost upon SM activation, all I cared about is having a full Hashirama bio, which was my main goal and fullfilling it was more than satisfying to me. I really like Hashirama and I think if I were in Naruto, I would be either Hashirama or Minato, more of Hashirama though. And the fact that I was taught by the greatest wood teacher and that are Scary Yamato-sensei directly and you, Tenzo-sensei indirectly, I liked wood a lot and found out that this was the Element I wanted to dedicate myself to, which was really the other reason I persuaded the Wood SM.

I wanted to know if my Wood knowledge was good enough and if Hashirama really was for me. And after I was taught the basic SM by Pervy-sensei, I came to found how useful SM is, from genjutsu release to sage arts to elemental enhancement and the additional wood techniques.

I have lots of plans for it, the first one is to fight high skilled RPers like LoK, it would be of a great aid. And this Buddha with 80,000 DMG is just breath taking .-.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha, I always used a Yamato bio as you're well aware. Unfortunately, he is a weak rip-off from the great Hashirama. ;-; Though, I could never see myself RPing as Hashirama, so I couldn't choose him. He has quite the...grand and self-righteous character. I don't even remember who I taught anymore, I must be getting old. QQ. I'm glad to that you've stuck with Wood though!

Alright. There are only three techniques to the Wood Sage Mode, which makes all of them especially important! I'll begin with my personal favorite and why it makes Wood greater than those spoiled Sharingan brats. :D
(Senpō: Myōjinmon) Sage Art: Gate of the Great God
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70
Damage: N/A
Description:
An amazing sealing technique which is used by Senju Hashirama while in Sage Mode and has so far been seen as the only technique able to contain even the Jubi. After making the Ram seal, the user manifests a select number of red wooden torii gates that fall down from above (manifested mid air above the target), in order to pin an intended target between the gate and the ground. These torii are quite versatile and can be used in several different ways (like pilling them one above the other to increase their sealing strength). Their size is always proportionate to the target and once beneath it, the target becomes unable to mold chakra while having it slowly drained. The torii form instantly and fall down at amazing speed, making it almost impossible for the target to escape it. Two main uses have been seen so far, each with a specific use but with complementary uses:
Ten Seals (封十, Fūtō): Creates up to ten torii that can be used to pin several individual targets simultaneously or on top of each other in a single target. The targets become unable to mold chakra A-rank and above and get their chakra drained slowly (50 chakra points per turn) while beneath the seals. Beneath the seals, the target cannot move. The seals can be placed strategically to completely pin the target down, like in the case of a fully transformed jinchuriki, pinning each tail and each limb to the ground.
Head Seal (封頭, Fūtō): Creates a single, large torii, intended to pin the target's neck beneath it, so as to immobilise their head and finalize the seal. This last seal can only be placed after the user has successfully placed the Ten Seals and doing an additional Ram hand seal. Once placed, the target will not only be fully unable to mold chakra but will also get his chakra drained in 100 additional points per turn.

Note: Can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios while in Sage Mode
Note: The seal is specially effective in Jinchuriikis and Bijuus which, upon having been pinned under the 10 seals in any of their transformations or modes, will be rendered unable to mold chakra for any technique.
Note: Only targets with great reflexes and increased reaction speeds can dodge the technique
Note: Placing the Ten Seals and the Head Seal each count as a move, with the user needing to spend two moves to place both seals in the same turn.
Note: Can only be fully used 3 times.
There are essentially two ways for Hashirama to execute this technique. Now, let's pretend there are two objects in front of you. The first is a stuffed version of the nine tails and secondly, a stuffed version of Chris (complete with a blunt)! Enter Sage Mode and execute this technique twice, choosing a different target and a different way of using it both times.

Also, tell me all about the greatness of this wonderful technique!

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahaha, I always used a Yamato bio as you're well aware. Unfortunately, he is a weak rip-off from the great Hashirama. ;-; Though, I could never see myself RPing as Hashirama, so I couldn't choose him. He has quite the...grand and self-righteous character. I don't even remember who I taught anymore, I must be getting old. QQ. I'm glad to that you've stuck with Wood though!

Alright. There are only three techniques to the Wood Sage Mode, which makes all of them especially important! I'll begin with my personal favorite and why it makes Wood greater than those spoiled Sharingan brats. :D
(Senpō: Myōjinmon) Sage Art: Gate of the Great God
Chakra: 70
Damage: N/A
Description:
An amazing sealing technique which is used by Senju Hashirama while in Sage Mode and has so far been seen as the only technique able to contain even the Jubi. After making the Ram seal, the user manifests a select number of red wooden torii gates that fall down from above (manifested mid air above the target), in order to pin an intended target between the gate and the ground. These torii are quite versatile and can be used in several different ways (like pilling them one above the other to increase their sealing strength). Their size is always proportionate to the target and once beneath it, the target becomes unable to mold chakra while having it slowly drained. The torii form instantly and fall down at amazing speed, making it almost impossible for the target to escape it. Two main uses have been seen so far, each with a specific use but with complementary uses:
Ten Seals (封十, Fūtō): Creates up to ten torii that can be used to pin several individual targets simultaneously or on top of each other in a single target. The targets become unable to mold chakra A-rank and above and get their chakra drained slowly (50 chakra points per turn) while beneath the seals. Beneath the seals, the target cannot move. The seals can be placed strategically to completely pin the target down, like in the case of a fully transformed jinchuriki, pinning each tail and each limb to the ground.
Head Seal (封頭, Fūtō): Creates a single, large torii, intended to pin the target's neck beneath it, so as to immobilise their head and finalize the seal. This last seal can only be placed after the user has successfully placed the Ten Seals and doing an additional Ram hand seal. Once placed, the target will not only be fully unable to mold chakra but will also get his chakra drained in 100 additional points per turn.

Note: Can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios while in Sage Mode
Note: The seal is specially effective in Jinchuriikis and Bijuus which, upon having been pinned under the 10 seals in any of their transformations or modes, will be rendered unable to mold chakra for any technique.
Note: Only targets with great reflexes and increased reaction speeds can dodge the technique
Note: Placing the Ten Seals and the Head Seal each count as a move, with the user needing to spend two moves to place both seals in the same turn.
Note: Can only be fully used 3 times.
There are essentially two ways for Hashirama to execute this technique. Now, let's pretend there are two objects in front of you. The first is a stuffed version of the nine tails and secondly, a stuffed version of Chris (complete with a blunt)! Enter Sage Mode and execute this technique twice, choosing a different target and a different way of using it both times.

Also, tell me all about the greatness of this wonderful technique!
It is normal for a sensei not to remember his students, but a student can't forget a great sensei. :)

And you are trying to get me in trouble here by making me attack a stuffed version of Chris, I am certain that won't slide :T_T:

You must be registered for see images

Though his words were not clear being the weird sensei he was, Hashirama could understand a some kind of order in order to attack two stuffed dummies before them. One of which were really familiar, it was a stuffing version of Kurama, a tailed beast he fought countless of times. However, the other one was really weird. It was a stuffed version of a weird looking man with a some kind of cigarette in his mouth and a really weird, inappropriate pose. It was quite the dummy, it made Hashirama wonder if such a man really exists. Nonetheless, it wasn't time to wonder about something like that, Hashirama had to follow the instructions of his mentor, kinda of.

Being the person Hashirama was, it was both an offense and a compliment that someone took his DNA and "created" a person, that being his mentor. He wasn't offended by the fact that his DNA was taken from him without permission or even anything of that sort, he was rather offended by how someone violated the laws of the nature and did something as horrible as that, however, it was rather a compliment for him that even though someone was made like that, he turned out to be a good person and contributed to the welfare of the leaf.

To grow up like that and have this knowledge that he is even teaching Hashirama about his KG, this person must have gone through a lot and trained non stop to have knowledge over something that wasn't originally his, such person was more than worthy of respect and to be called a sensei.

With that in mind, Hashirama proceeded to execute what he was instructed to do. But, in order to do so, Hashirama had to enter Sage Mode, and while he learnt it not to long ago, he got the hang of it thanks to Jiraya-sensei. Hashirama performed the Snake handseal as he began to gather natural energy from around him, it would take him sometime so he would maintain the stance until he enters it.

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode

Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 450 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by clapping his hands together and concentrating will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by Senjun Hashirama bios and it was first seen in the flashback of Hashirama's fight with Madara. Apparently, Hashirama, through his wood techniques, can gather natural energy and enter sage mode with only a small delay and effort when compared with other users, indicating he can enter sage mode in an easier way than previously considered. Unlike other Sage Mode variants, Hashirama's Sage Mode seems un-related with any animal contract. When he activates sage mode, Hashirama's face gains markings around and under his eyes as well as one in the middle of his forehead reminiscent of a third eye. During the time the user is gathering Natural Energy (1 full turn), Hashirama can still control and use techniques, although he can't physically do any movement, including handseals. His physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with much more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and A-Rank and below Taijutsu and their incredible chakra levels will increase their resistance to genjutsu, being immune to C-Ranks and below and taking -10 damage from all other genjutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above S-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank for 3 turns. The user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, Wood Release techniques gain +20 damage, Water and Earth gain +15 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns, unless a clone is used.
Note: This variation can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios with Senjutsu.

Hashirama entered the SM after some time and it was now time to move on the actual training. He decided to first do what he was instructed to do on the weird man-like stuffed dummy(I am gonna be killed for this ;-; ). After performing the Ram handseal, Hashirama focused his Natural Energy and Wood chakra about 15 meters above him. The Chakra and Natural Energy would combine and manifest into ten red wooden torii gates with a proper size to fit the dummy. The gates would fall on the dummy one by one, completely sealing it in place and preventing it from smoking any weed (Killed I tell you ;-; ).

With that done, Hashirama proceeded by doing the exact same thing with the stuffed version of Kurama with all the gates larger of course, however, another large gate was to be done after the gates immobilized Kurama's body. The gate would fall on the neck, which would completely restrict it's movements.

It is a really useful technique. If the opponent is caught in the ten seal version, he would be unable to mold chakra to make technique more than A-rank as well as being drained of 50 chakra per turn, however, if it is followed up by the Head seal, the opponent would be unable to mold chakra at all and would be drained out of 100 chakra per turn.

Now, question time!

1. "Note: Only targets with great reflexes and increased reaction speeds can dodge the technique" this restriction is rather doll as it tells me how much should the opponent's reaction speed be in order to dodge it.

2. If I run out of SM, would this technique still be in effect? Would I still drain my opponent's chakra and restrict them from molding chakra?

3. Since this is made of Natural Energy and Wood, how would the elemental interactions be in effect here? What would it be weak to and what would it be strong against?

4. I understand that the head seal can't be placed on small targets since it's size isn't proportionate to the target's size like the other gates, is that correct?

P.S: Sorry if you find the previous RP unnecessary, I wanted for the training to make sense xD

P.S2: Chris, don't read this. This is bs. But if you did read this, all parts related to you are purely academic ;-;

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. "Note: Only targets with great reflexes and increased reaction speeds can dodge the technique" this restriction is rather doll as it tells me how much should the opponent's reaction speed be in order to dodge it. - Basicallly take it as anyone with something active to increase their reactions and such can dodge it. Like gates and such. Lets face it you can't freeform dodge a jutsu in the rp, so like raikage could react maybe. But an example is Madara didn't dodge it with his sharingan so, would take quite good reactions to do so.

2. If I run out of SM, would this technique still be in effect? Would I still drain my opponent's chakra and restrict them from molding chakra? Yes it would, you're using sage chakra to activate the technique as it's powerful but onces it's been done it's in place.

3. Since this is made of Natural Energy and Wood, how would the elemental interactions be in effect here? What would it be weak to and what would it be strong against? - It's same as all wood jutsu for strength and weaknesses. Sage techniques have the power of sage mode incorporated into them to accomodate them to the rp. So it would still be weak to lightning. But with the cjs i've seen you working on this shouldn't be a problem

4. I understand that the head seal can't be placed on small targets since it's size isn't proportionate to the target's size like the other gates, is that correct? - It can be used on a small target but it would still be one large wood structure. So it would just bee a massive wood structure to pin one smaller target. I'd go with the first of the two on smaller targets though.

I hope this helps, any further questions?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighy, next we have:

(Senpou Mokuton: Shin Susenju) Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 150 (-30 per turn)
Damage: N/A (-20 to the user)
Description:
After entering Sage Mode, Hashirama claps his hands together and creates a wooden statue of titanic proportions, easily able to dwarf a tailed beast like Kurama which it can easily grasp in one hand. Thousands of hands emanate from the statue's back in countless concentric rows, while its two main hands are clasped as if in a prayer. This technique seems to be influenced by the Buddhist bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokiteśvara, also known as "Senju Kannon" (Thousand-Armed Kannon). Legend tells that Kannon, vowed never to rest until he had freed all beings from Saṃsāra. After strenuous effort, but struggling to comprehend the needs of so many who still had yet to be saved, his head splits into eleven pieces. The Buddha Amida, seeing his plight, gives him eleven heads with which to hear the cries of the suffering. Upon hearing and comprehending all these cries, Kannon attempted to reach out to all those who needed aid, but found that his two arms shattered into pieces. Once more, Amida comes to his aid and grants him a thousand arms with which to aid the suffering. The statue is able to stand and move in order to attack on Hashirama's behalf. This technique can defend the user from virtually any attack and its offensive abilities are enormous. If used for melee attacks, each of its punches or kicks is equivalent to an S-Rank attack and have enormous reach, spanning up to Long range. It can detach itself from the thousand hands on its back to move faster and gain agility if needed, which it can regrow later on. Its completely immune to Bijuu chakra techniques and can be used as a medium for (Kakuan Nitten Suishu) - Tenth Edict On Enlightenment in the same way as the Wood Human technique.
Note: Can only be used once per battle by Senju Hashirama with Sage Mode active
Note: Lasts for 5 turns during which the user cannot mold elemental techniques other than Wood, Water or Earth ones.
Note: When the technique ends, the user is depleted of sage chakra and exits sage mode

Give me a break down, of how it work, how you'd use it, benefits and drawbacks

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like mah swag aka avatar? :bdpf:

Hashirama would clap his hands while focusing his Natural Energy infused Mokuton chakra below him, causing an enormous statues to emerge below him with him at the head. The statue represents Buddha with his two main hands clapped in a prayer motion. It has thousand hands that could be used for freeform melee attacks which the statue can detach from his body and then regrew again.

I would use it for a lot of stuff tbvh. Given it's incredible defense, I would summon it to defend a pretty powerful attack and then use it as a mean of attack, and with all these 80,000 dmg hands, things can go nasty lol.

There isn't really any drawback that I can think of. It limits you to use water, earth and wood however I only use these anyway and once it is due, it forces you out of SM, however, I can just use it at the last 5 turns of my SM so there isn't really any drawbacks.

I have several questions though;

1. "This technique can defend the user from virtually any attack and its offensive abilities are enormous." How is that translated RP wise? This technique is F-rank so I understand that it would block an F-rank, however, with the mentioned sentence, is it safe to regard it as Susano'o with it's unbreakable defense? It can defend any attack even if it was several F-ranks combined, etc... And after getting hit by such, is it completely destroyed? I don't think I have seen it destroyed in the anime when it was clashing with Madara, which is a powerful clash, but I need a confirmation regarding that.

2. While freeform manipulating it, can I still use elemental attacks at the same time? Or due to having to focus on the attack, I can't perform any until I finish manipulating it.

3. In the anime, I remember that the part where Hashirama was standing was the wood human technique, he then detached it from the Buddha's head and went to attack with it, does that mean I can do so as well without using the wood Human technique? Like, in a free form fashion?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like mah swag aka avatar? :bdpf:

Hashirama would clap his hands while focusing his Natural Energy infused Mokuton chakra below him, causing an enormous statues to emerge below him with him at the head. The statue represents Buddha with his two main hands clapped in a prayer motion. It has thousand hands that could be used for freeform melee attacks which the statue can detach from his body and then regrew again.

I would use it for a lot of stuff tbvh. Given it's incredible defense, I would summon it to defend a pretty powerful attack and then use it as a mean of attack, and with all these 80,000 dmg hands, things can go nasty lol.

There isn't really any drawback that I can think of. It limits you to use water, earth and wood however I only use these anyway and once it is due, it forces you out of SM, however, I can just use it at the last 5 turns of my SM so there isn't really any drawbacks.

I have several questions though;

1. "This technique can defend the user from virtually any attack and its offensive abilities are enormous." How is that translated RP wise? This technique is F-rank so I understand that it would block an F-rank, however, with the mentioned sentence, is it safe to regard it as Susano'o with it's unbreakable defense? It can defend any attack even if it was several F-ranks combined, etc... And after getting hit by such, is it completely destroyed? I don't think I have seen it destroyed in the anime when it was clashing with Madara, which is a powerful clash, but I need a confirmation regarding that.

2. While freeform manipulating it, can I still use elemental attacks at the same time? Or due to having to focus on the attack, I can't perform any until I finish manipulating it.

3. In the anime, I remember that the part where Hashirama was standing was the wood human technique, he then detached it from the Buddha's head and went to attack with it, does that mean I can do so as well without using the wood Human technique? Like, in a free form fashion?
1. For the sake of the rp, it has to be toned down, i mean we have jutsu that go up to forbidden maximum. So in this case if the entire thing is hit by a jutsu with enough power to completely destroy it, it will be destroyed. But Due to the sheer size of it alone, it's near on impossible to destroy the entire thing. Granted i have one lightning custom that could probably come close to destroying it, but the fact is you've got an F rank that has 1000 arms that can hold the kyuubi in each hand. Kyuubi was the same size as gamabunta i believe so, that generally gives you an idea of the size. I'm not going to lie, this isn't 80000 damage to attack with, that would be wrong in the RP, as such the full force of the attack has been made into a separate jutsu:

(Senpou: Chōjō Kebutsu) Sage Arts: The High Buddha's Power
Chakra: 100
Damage: 140 (-10 to the user)
Description:
A relatively simple physical attack technique, Hashirama utilizes all the hands of the Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique simultaneously to deliver thousands of powerful blows to a target. Due to the sheer volume of the punches involved, defending against the entirety of them is nearly impossible. These punches are of such magnitude that they were able to completely destroy Madara Uchiha's final Susanoo, strip it off the Nine-Tails, while at the same time create a massive crater which later became known as the Valley of the End.
Note: Can only be used twice by Senju Hashirama bios with The Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique active.

So say you attacked me, and i used F rank fire rasengan or something to defend from the hands you attacked with (not basing this on attacking with all hands only say 5) the power of the F rank rasengan would counter those 5 hands, but not destroy the giant god like structure. But if i had an F rank on the scale of this technique i could destroy it, the size and power make it near on imposible though

2. While free form contolling it i'd say you can't make another jutsu at the same time. As controlling it is like using a jutsu. But once it's made, if you're stood on it and it's still you can use any jutsu that is earth water or wood.

3. Can you link me to the jutsu in question, i'm not 100% familiar with wood jutsu, just so i can be as accurate as possible :)

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. "This technique can defend the user from virtually any attack and its offensive abilities are enormous. If used for melee attacks, each of its punches or kicks is equivalent to an S-Rank attack" I see where you are coming from, but with it saying each of it's punches is equivalent to S-rank attack when used freeform makes me confused. I always thought the mentioned technique is just another attack if I wish to use a technique, but this is a free form base.

(Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu) Wood Release: Wood Human Technique
Range: Short (Long on reach)
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description:
After doing 3 handseals, the user will create a large human guardian of wood from beneath his feet. The guardian is the same size as a fully transformed Jinchuriki and can be used offensively or defensively. The guardian can also be combined with the Wood Dragon technique. In this case, the Dragon will coil around the guardian increasing its defensive abilities. Like all Wood Techniques, the guardian is very resilient against Bijuu techniques but the guardian adds a new dimension by being able to manipulate, to some extent, biju chakra. An extension of the (Kakuan Nitten Suishu) - Tenth Edict On Enlightenment, the guardian can suppress bijuu chakra attacks to the point its capable of grabbing a Bijudama with bare hands and dispel it. It can also be used as a medium for the aforementioned technique, dispensing the use of the wood pillars and touching the Jinchurikii directly. Only one guardian can be maintained active at any given time and it lasts while the user fuels the technique. To sustain the technique, the user must be in direct contact with the guardian and by fueling it becomes restricted in terms of elemental techniques, to Wood, Earth and Water techniques.. If the guardian is reinforced with a Wood Dragon, it gains +20 damage. The wood dragon can also be sacrificed to protect the guardian from up to one S-Rank technique, following elemental weaknesses and strengths.
Note: Can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios

This is it. It has nothing related to it in the description, however, it was clearly seen in the anime on top of Buddha, that is the reason I had to ask.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. "This technique can defend the user from virtually any attack and its offensive abilities are enormous. If used for melee attacks, each of its punches or kicks is equivalent to an S-Rank attack" I see where you are coming from, but with it saying each of it's punches is equivalent to S-rank attack when used freeform makes me confused. I always thought the mentioned technique is just another attack if I wish to use a technique, but this is a free form base.

(Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu) Wood Release: Wood Human Technique
Range: Short (Long on reach)
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description:
After doing 3 handseals, the user will create a large human guardian of wood from beneath his feet. The guardian is the same size as a fully transformed Jinchuriki and can be used offensively or defensively. The guardian can also be combined with the Wood Dragon technique. In this case, the Dragon will coil around the guardian increasing its defensive abilities. Like all Wood Techniques, the guardian is very resilient against Bijuu techniques but the guardian adds a new dimension by being able to manipulate, to some extent, biju chakra. An extension of the (Kakuan Nitten Suishu) - Tenth Edict On Enlightenment, the guardian can suppress bijuu chakra attacks to the point its capable of grabbing a Bijudama with bare hands and dispel it. It can also be used as a medium for the aforementioned technique, dispensing the use of the wood pillars and touching the Jinchurikii directly. Only one guardian can be maintained active at any given time and it lasts while the user fuels the technique. To sustain the technique, the user must be in direct contact with the guardian and by fueling it becomes restricted in terms of elemental techniques, to Wood, Earth and Water techniques.. If the guardian is reinforced with a Wood Dragon, it gains +20 damage. The wood dragon can also be sacrificed to protect the guardian from up to one S-Rank technique, following elemental weaknesses and strengths.
Note: Can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios

This is it. It has nothing related to it in the description, however, it was clearly seen in the anime on top of Buddha, that is the reason I had to ask.
1. Each attack is S rank yes, but think of it logically, how much chakra and control must it take to cause this gaint wooded beast to attack, i mean the effort of moving it from the sheer size of it, to me, i believe attacking with this would be like casting a new jutsu from the sheer control of it. But i can get a second opinion on this if you like?

3. As for freeform detaching like that, i think it is possible, but i think the further you move away the harder it will be to control.

In all the videos i find Hashirama or the user remains on it's head while contolling it with the handseal, so i believe you'll have to aswell

Also reasling now how OP wood and wood sm can be O_O

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Each attack is S rank yes, but think of it logically, how much chakra and control must it take to cause this gaint wooded beast to attack, i mean the effort of moving it from the sheer size of it, to me, i believe attacking with this would be like casting a new jutsu from the sheer control of it. But i can get a second opinion on this if you like?

3. As for freeform detaching like that, i think it is possible, but i think the further you move away the harder it will be to control.

In all the videos i find Hashirama or the user remains on it's head while contolling it with the handseal, so i believe you'll have to aswell

Also reasling now how OP wood and wood sm can be O_O
1. Yes, please do. Not that I don't trust your input, I truly do and you know it, but I want to be 100% sure of what I will be using. If it was only the limited damage of the other technique as much as it is strong, Madara would've been able to block it with his Susano'o, however, the hands managed to destroy it off Kurama. Each hand was able to survive something like a mini rasenshuriken, which means that it is pretty powerful on it's own and can be used in freeform as such without the other technique. Also, I would really appreciate if you ask about it's exact defense. I believe it is indestructible because all the times Hashirama fought Madara, Madara had the complete Susano'o, and Hashirama ended up winning. xD

This one showcases everything about Buddha as well as the detachment of Mokujin from it's head.

Wood is awesome u-u I just need Fuuin and life would be complete.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yes, please do. Not that I don't trust your input, I truly do and you know it, but I want to be 100% sure of what I will be using. If it was only the limited damage of the other technique as much as it is strong, Madara would've been able to block it with his Susano'o, however, the hands managed to destroy it off Kurama. Each hand was able to survive something like a mini rasenshuriken, which means that it is pretty powerful on it's own and can be used in freeform as such without the other technique. Also, I would really appreciate if you ask about it's exact defense. I believe it is indestructible because all the times Hashirama fought Madara, Madara had the complete Susano'o, and Hashirama ended up winning. xD

This one showcases everything about Buddha as well as the detachment of Mokujin from it's head.

Wood is awesome u-u I just need Fuuin and life would be complete.
1. Madara is lame that's why O_< But i'll discuss it, but at the same time one thing you need to understand, things are toned down for the RP, such as blast and swift release. So what you saw in the series doesn't come to be reality. For example, i have an F rank fire jutsu called solar flare that can take out a landmark from above, it does 170 damage, do you believe your wooden toy would survive? Granted that cj is an old one and way OP but still...

Anyway i checked with NK on the damage, as in the rp, the 1000 hands does 140 damage when attacking, it will take that or more to destroy it.

Also for the video, hashrima is always on the head while controlling it, he jumps off after having done his thing to the kyuubi, after that he isn't controlling the budda.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Madara is lame that's why O_< But i'll discuss it, but at the same time one thing you need to understand, things are toned down for the RP, such as blast and swift release. So what you saw in the series doesn't come to be reality. For example, i have an F rank fire jutsu called solar flare that can take out a landmark from above, it does 170 damage, do you believe your wooden toy would survive? Granted that cj is an old one and way OP but still...

Anyway i checked with NK on the damage, as in the rp, the 1000 hands does 140 damage when attacking, it will take that or more to destroy it.

Also for the video, hashrima is always on the head while controlling it, he jumps off after having done his thing to the kyuubi, after that he isn't controlling the budda.
Lol toy z.z Is the damage using the technique or free form wise?

And yeah, he wouldn't be control Buddha anymore, I was asking about the Wood human that he jumped off with, would it be possible to do the same without creating the Wood Human? Since he is already there.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol toy z.z Is the damage using the technique or free form wise?

And yeah, he wouldn't be control Buddha anymore, I was asking about the Wood human that he jumped off with, would it be possible to do the same without creating the Wood Human? Since he is already there.
Free form = S rank so 80 damage
Usiing the attack jutsu = all hands = 140 damage

so based off that, i'm going to say F rank giant technique can destroy it but if you use the wood 140 damage jutsu, then it would overpower most anyway... situation based

And i'd say you'd have to use the jutsu, can't do it free form

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Senpou: Chōjō Kebutsu) Sage Arts: The High Buddha's Power
Chakra: 100
Damage: 140 (-10 to the user)
Description:
A relatively simple physical attack technique, Hashirama utilizes all the hands of the Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique simultaneously to deliver thousands of powerful blows to a target. Due to the sheer volume of the punches involved, defending against the entirety of them is nearly impossible. These punches are of such magnitude that they were able to completely destroy Madara Uchiha's final Susanoo, strip it off the Nine-Tails, while at the same time create a massive crater which later became known as the Valley of the End.
Note: Can only be used twice by Senju Hashirama bios with The Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique active.

Well i already mentioned the jutsu but to clear up all yoru training this is the last one of mention.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions but one. The technique says it is nearly impossible to defend all of them, what does that mean? Does that mean even a technique of the same rank can't? Since Susano'o is Forbidden but was broken using it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions but one. The technique says it is nearly impossible to defend all of them, what does that mean? Does that mean even a technique of the same rank can't? Since Susano'o is Forbidden but was broken using it.
That wording is based on size and power and plot no jutsu. You've got a budda that dwarves summons like gamabunta. To destroy it you need a jutsu of the same power and size to destroy it, and how many cannon F rank jutsu can you think of that work on that scale? Susanoo is a defense based jutsu and so the offensive power broke through it, like before now Gaara's sand was once the ultimate defense and then came along chidori to stab through it.

Basically if you use the jutsu above with the 140 damage, all 1000 hands would be attack me, if i used a fire jutsu of the same scale and power they would cancel each other out.

If i used an F rank rasengan to try and defend that was only 90 damage and small scale, it's GG on your side.