Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Thank you for running me through this. I have Fuuin, Kinjutsu, and Med in my Inventory.

This is the next step towards achieving my goal towards my own custom Medical Kinjutsu. :hs:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe you have med-training... heard you were trained by a lunatic with a fake-orange U__U'

Alright, so Fuuinjutsu... advanced class... With this, some of the seals you've previously learned will now have drastically better effects and in some cases, they will be permanent. It also allows you to actually have body seals, though most RP'ers already had those since it used to be allowed... but then got restricted to Advanced Fuuin but not applied to those whom already had body seals... anyway let's look at a few of those boosted seals:

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (same chakra as the seal thats to be released)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing techniques of various natures by forcefully breaking open the seal or, in extreme cases, erasing/cancelling them. For seals placed on a living medium, the user must make contact with the seal. For other seals, being in short range of it is enough. Normally, to perform this technique one needs to do the confrontation or the tiger handseal.
Note: Regular Fuuinjutsu users can dispel Sealing Techniques B-Rank and below. Uzumaki bios can dispel up to A-Rank. Medical Sealing Masters can dispel up to S-Rank.

With this, we can now dispel up to S-rank seals. Also note, anything that says Medical Sealing Masters, or some version of that; refers to Advanced Fuuinjutsu.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice by regular sealing users while medical sealing masters can use it indefinitely.

Advanced Fuuin essentially lifts the usage restriction from this technique.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

This is now permanent until removed by a jutsu suitable of breaking the seal. To the best of my knowledge, you can't brute-force your way out of a seal.

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra (adds a +20 cost of chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

Same as the previous, it needs to be released in a suitable manner or it will forever remain on your target!

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

Once again... will remain until the seal is released o__o

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
These are a clear and self explanatory. There are no questions regarding these techniques, and its good to know these have increasd effects considering im med trained now even if some fake sensei did it. XD

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to worry, I'll follow up with Detective L and get your med-training re-done by a proper sensei xD

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

This is more along the lines of a medical based seal, so I don't mind this one actually keeping the name "Medical Sealing Art". Basically like the basic sealing tech, only this allows you to seal and preserve organic matter in a suspension liquid, such as water or something close in properties. Basically, you apply this seal to the container to place it into the suspended animation that also protects it from damage due to transport or dropping.
Anther use would be to seal molecules from say, a medicinal sample or poison sample, into a scroll using the same seal.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Not to worry, I'll follow up with Detective L and get your med-training re-done by a proper sensei xD

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

This is more along the lines of a medical based seal, so I don't mind this one actually keeping the name "Medical Sealing Art". Basically like the basic sealing tech, only this allows you to seal and preserve organic matter in a suspension liquid, such as water or something close in properties. Basically, you apply this seal to the container to place it into the suspended animation that also protects it from damage due to transport or dropping.
Anther use would be to seal molecules from say, a medicinal sample or poison sample, into a scroll using the same seal.
So this makes it to where I can steal someones doujutsu per say then? Or is that still not allowed?? Lol

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm, Tensigan used to require you to capture byakugan eyes, but I don't think that's the case any longer.

So yeah, stealing doujutsu can be done, just has no practical value in our RP.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Doku Houin ) Medical Sealing Arts: Poison Sealing Method
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the sealing tag before detaching itself. The poison can be released from the tag to be researched and studied later on by performing the confrontation handseal and paying 10 chakra points.
Note: Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.

Slap this tag onto you or a patient and it'll draw out all the poison within the target, after activation of course. You can then extract the poison at a later date by paying an extra bit of chakra. However, this only removes the poison and does not treat the effects/damage already done.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Umm, Tensigan used to require you to capture byakugan eyes, but I don't think that's the case any longer.

So yeah, stealing doujutsu can be done, just has no practical value in our RP.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Doku Houin ) Medical Sealing Arts: Poison Sealing Method
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the sealing tag before detaching itself. The poison can be released from the tag to be researched and studied later on by performing the confrontation handseal and paying 10 chakra points.
Note: Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.

Slap this tag onto you or a patient and it'll draw out all the poison within the target, after activation of course. You can then extract the poison at a later date by paying an extra bit of chakra. However, this only removes the poison and does not treat the effects/damage already done.
I have no questions in regards to this technique. Self-explanatory.