Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My bad, I'd forgotten about this. Tell me what makes advanced fuuin different from its weaker counterpart.
So from what i understand, advanced fuinjutsu lets you submit up to forbidden rank seals which in turn can have a value of up to 70 chakra points. Not only that, but you can also get a plethora of body seals and create your own ones that basic Fuinjutsu would not allow you to do on its own. There ain't a thread or post (to my knowledge) that separates the two in great deal so feel free to add many pointers in case i missed some.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alrighty, so Advanced Fuuinjutsu allows you to not only create higher-ranking sealing techniques (S Rank) that have the capability to seal larger amounts of chakra (70) but also allows us to create and place seals on a living medium. In addition to this, S-ranked sealing techniques don't require a medium and can be set to trigger with a pre-set condition, and can seal things from a simple elemental field to a specific ability such as cursed seals, Kekkei Genkai, injury, and even chakra itself due to the vast knowledge of the human body. It also allows you to use chakra sealed from other targets for yourself. F-ranked Fuuin is restricted to Advanced Uzumaki clan bios though.

The number of body seals you can have on your body is 5, or 6 with the fuuinjutsu specialty. You gain an additional body seal at Sage rank, allowing you to have a total of 7. Any other questions?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty, so Advanced Fuuinjutsu allows you to not only create higher-ranking sealing techniques (S Rank) that have the capability to seal larger amounts of chakra (70) but also allows us to create and place seals on a living medium. In addition to this, S-ranked sealing techniques don't require a medium and can be set to trigger with a pre-set condition, and can seal things from a simple elemental field to a specific ability such as cursed seals, Kekkei Genkai, injury, and even chakra itself due to the vast knowledge of the human body. It also allows you to use chakra sealed from other targets for yourself. F-ranked Fuuin is restricted to Advanced Uzumaki clan bios though.

The number of body seals you can have on your body is 5, or 6 with the fuuinjutsu specialty. You gain an additional body seal at Sage rank, allowing you to have a total of 7. Any other questions?
Could you give an example of this part:
S-ranked sealing techniques don't require a medium and can be set to trigger with a pre-set condition

Would seals i place on other bodies, such as creations, edo's etc also be considered in the count of the 5?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
You have a lot of Fuuinjutsu Skorm, so I hope you know what a medium is. Either way, I'll start by explaining what it is before moving on to give an example.

A medium is basically what contains the object/target you seal. You can have organic vessels, inanimate or even simply pure chakra/energy as a vessel. Some seals are the medium and the vessel themselves. I'm sure you've come across a lot of these. These are seals or Kanji-based fuuinjutsu that seals things into itself without the need for something like a gourd, a weapon, or a sealing tag.

Here's an example.

(Uzumaki Fūin Gijutsu) Uzumaki Sealing Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
After forming the Rat → Ox → Dog → Dog → Clap hands → Boar hand seals and slamming his hand on the ground,the user creates a sealing formula that originates from the user's hand, forming a circle of kanji and sealing formulas underneath the target. After that the seal activates and a large burst of blue chakra engulfs the target and anything above the inscription is sealed within the formula itself, which then retracts into the users hand. The user can release whatever is caught inside by doing the inverse process and reversing the order of the hand seals then slamming his hand on the ground. The sealing formula will form in the same way but the sealed target will be unsealed and appears above the sealing formula. An enemy facing this technique can still escape the sealing process by simply moving fast enough away from it.
Note: Can only be used by Uzumaki Clan members
Note: Cannot seal an enemy Ninja but can seal summons, clones, techniques (if feasible), Edo Tensei summons, etc
Note: Can only be used twice a battle

This technique causes the spread of a sealing formula that seals anything above it into the seal itself. In this case the seal itself is the medium and the vessel and as such doesn't require one.

Seals you place on other bodies, creations, or weapons, if bound to your bio, count towards the maximum limit.

Are we all good?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have a lot of Fuuinjutsu Skorm, so I hope you know what a medium is. Either way, I'll start by explaining what it is before moving on to give an example.

A medium is basically what contains the object/target you seal. You can have organic vessels, inanimate or even simply pure chakra/energy as a vessel. Some seals are the medium and the vessel themselves. I'm sure you've come across a lot of these. These are seals or Kanji-based fuuinjutsu that seals things into itself without the need for something like a gourd, a weapon, or a sealing tag.

Here's an example.

(Uzumaki Fūin Gijutsu) Uzumaki Sealing Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Description:
After forming the Rat → Ox → Dog → Dog → Clap hands → Boar hand seals and slamming his hand on the ground,the user creates a sealing formula that originates from the user's hand, forming a circle of kanji and sealing formulas underneath the target. After that the seal activates and a large burst of blue chakra engulfs the target and anything above the inscription is sealed within the formula itself, which then retracts into the users hand. The user can release whatever is caught inside by doing the inverse process and reversing the order of the hand seals then slamming his hand on the ground. The sealing formula will form in the same way but the sealed target will be unsealed and appears above the sealing formula. An enemy facing this technique can still escape the sealing process by simply moving fast enough away from it.
Note: Can only be used by Uzumaki Clan members
Note: Cannot seal an enemy Ninja but can seal summons, clones, techniques (if feasible), Edo Tensei summons, etc
Note: Can only be used twice a battle

This technique causes the spread of a sealing formula that seals anything above it into the seal itself. In this case the seal itself is the medium and the vessel and as such doesn't require one.

Seals you place on other bodies, creations, or weapons, if bound to your bio, count towards the maximum limit.

Are we all good?
I do know what a medium is but wouldn't the ground be the container in this case of the Uzumaki seal? Or i guess i've misinterpret that concept slightly >_>. All good then then..

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The ground would on be a medium if the things absorbed were sealed into it, but in this technique "anything above the inscription is sealed within the formula itself".

We'll start with the first two techniques. Instead of me telling you how they work, I want you to analyze them and tell me how you think they work. If you make any misinterpretations then I'll correct it, and of course, ask any questions you might have.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Doku Houin ) Medical Sealing Arts: Poison Sealing Method
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the sealing tag before detaching itself. The poison can be released from the tag to be researched and studied later on by performing the confrontation handseal and paying 10 chakra points.
Note: Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The ground would on be a medium if the things absorbed were sealed into it, but in this technique "anything above the inscription is sealed within the formula itself".

We'll start with the first two techniques. Instead of me telling you how they work, I want you to analyze them and tell me how you think they work. If you make any misinterpretations then I'll correct it, and of course, ask any questions you might have.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Doku Houin ) Medical Sealing Arts: Poison Sealing Method
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the sealing tag before detaching itself. The poison can be released from the tag to be researched and studied later on by performing the confrontation handseal and paying 10 chakra points.
Note: Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.
Very well.

First seal is very simple. You seal away an organic mass or living organism within a container of any size as long as it contains water or i guess an oil. The material will never decompose and thus this is a very good counter to put yourself in and reduce all of Scorps's decay release techniques to zero damage :/.

Second seal is interesting, its a body seal that you apply on a target to draw out poison that are contaminating their bloodstream. The seal itself is the medium which draws the poison into it which then can be removed and used to study said poison. My question would probably be how effective is this? If i was hit by a forbidden ranked poison technique with lingering damage or similar and use this seal, is all residual poison regardless or rank removed?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Very well.

First seal is very simple. You seal away an organic mass or living organism within a container of any size as long as it contains water or i guess an oil. The material will never decompose and thus this is a very good counter to put yourself in and reduce all of Scorps's decay release techniques to zero damage :/.

Second seal is interesting, its a body seal that you apply on a target to draw out poison that are contaminating their bloodstream. The seal itself is the medium which draws the poison into it which then can be removed and used to study said poison. My question would probably be how effective is this? If i was hit by a forbidden ranked poison technique with lingering damage or similar and use this seal, is all residual poison regardless or rank removed?
This is an interesting take in regards to Decay. I haven't read any of those techniques in detail in a very long time, but I don't think you could make use of this D rank technique to stop the effects of decay from that element as it wouldn't be strong enough. Secondly, if you do seal yourself in a container you know that would be detrimental to yourself, right? Not only would you run out of air, but you'd leave yourself vulnerable to attack as you wouldn't be able to defend yourself from within the container. This technique is mainly used to stone organic material like DNA you'd need for Edo, eyes that you've stolen, or other organs for transportation purposes.

In the second technique, the tag is what acts as a medium for the poison to be sealed into. Sealing techniques generally go by rank or chakra value specifically, so if you're hit by an F-ranked poison technique with 50 chakra, then this technique wouldn't be able to seal it.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is an interesting take in regards to Decay. I haven't read any of those techniques in detail in a very long time, but I don't think you could make use of this D rank technique to stop the effects of decay from that element as it wouldn't be strong enough. Secondly, if you do seal yourself in a container you know that would be detrimental to yourself, right? Not only would you run out of air, but you'd leave yourself vulnerable to attack as you wouldn't be able to defend yourself from within the container. This technique is mainly used to stone organic material like DNA you'd need for Edo, eyes that you've stolen, or other organs for transportation purposes.

In the second technique, the tag is what acts as a medium for the poison to be sealed into. Sealing techniques generally go by rank or chakra value specifically, so if you're hit by an F-ranked poison technique with 50 chakra, then this technique wouldn't be able to seal it.
Clear.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Same as the last pair, analyze how these work.

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Seal
Description: The user forms an elemental seal on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then slams his hand onto the opponent, causing an imbalance in the opponent's chakra. This restricts the targets chakra flow allowing him to use only 65% of his chakra. As a result, the target can only mold techniques up to A-Rank while the seal is active. Furthermore, advanced techniques that require great chakra control such as Medical Jutsu, Sealing Jutsu, etc cannot be easily used, requiring more time, effort and at times being even impossible to accomplish. The seal is unique in the sense that it can be applied solely or imbued and mixed with an existing seal in the target. In this case, the seal already present in the target needs to be one in direct connection to its chakra flow (like a Jinchuriki Seal, Curse Mark, etc). The seal is useful not only in battle but also to restrict a patients ability to mold chakra, allowing the medical ninja an easier and safer approach.
Note: Can only be learned by Medical Ninjas in the Medical School.*

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Kaiin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Unseal
Description: The user forms an elemental sealing key on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand to the Five Elements Seal and rotates it, effectively opening and removing it.
Note: Can only be learned by Medical Ninjas in the Medical School.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same as the last pair, analyze how these work.

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Seal
Description: The user forms an elemental seal on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then slams his hand onto the opponent, causing an imbalance in the opponent's chakra. This restricts the targets chakra flow allowing him to use only 65% of his chakra. As a result, the target can only mold techniques up to A-Rank while the seal is active. Furthermore, advanced techniques that require great chakra control such as Medical Jutsu, Sealing Jutsu, etc cannot be easily used, requiring more time, effort and at times being even impossible to accomplish. The seal is unique in the sense that it can be applied solely or imbued and mixed with an existing seal in the target. In this case, the seal already present in the target needs to be one in direct connection to its chakra flow (like a Jinchuriki Seal, Curse Mark, etc). The seal is useful not only in battle but also to restrict a patients ability to mold chakra, allowing the medical ninja an easier and safer approach.
Note: Can only be learned by Medical Ninjas in the Medical School.*

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Kaiin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Unseal
Description: The user forms an elemental sealing key on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand to the Five Elements Seal and rotates it, effectively opening and removing it.
Customs variations of this first seal would be lethal i'm sure. The user seals off their targets chakra and thus puts them in a MIE situation until its unsealed. Now, why is this seal called five elements seal? If you're sealing off chakra shouldn't it just be called chakra seal? It makes me also wonder if chakras outside the five elements are completely unaffected by this seal such as Yin/Yang or even HA/KG/AE etc.
This part is rather unclear. What exactly is restricted here on a target?:
Furthermore, advanced techniques that require great chakra control such as Medical Jutsu, Sealing Jutsu, etc cannot be easily used, requiring more time, effort and at times being even impossible to accomplish.
Next seal is basically the unseal of the first one so it's not very characteristic as a separate technique. Honestly don't understand why the first one wouldn't be able to unseal itself and you'd need a separate technique for it xD.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Don't pay too much attention to the name. The five elements listed in the seal don't correspond with the five elements in the narutoverse, but the traditional Chinese Five Elements of water, metal, earth, fire and wood. These five elements help explain physiology and pathology within the body, or in our terms the flow of chakra to make use of techniques. Not to mentions, I think there is another technique by the name of Chakra Seal.

This seal also restricts the use of techniques that require great chakra control, so I don't believe you'd be able to use advanced fields like Yin or Yang or Fuuinjutsu. You also wouldn't be able to use medical ninjutsu or like I mentioned, anything requiring great chakra control like CES. This means you'd be unable to free yourself from this seal.

The first technique is a method of placing the seal while the second is a method of removing the seal. The first isn't capable of being used to unseal itself. Think of it as a lock and key, with the first technique being the lock and the second being the Key. How is a lock supposed to open itself

Does this clear up any misunderstandings?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't pay too much attention to the name. The five elements listed in the seal don't correspond with the five elements in the narutoverse, but the traditional Chinese Five Elements of water, metal, earth, fire and wood. These five elements help explain physiology and pathology within the body, or in our terms the flow of chakra to make use of techniques. Not to mentions, I think there is another technique by the name of Chakra Seal.

This seal also restricts the use of techniques that require great chakra control, so I don't believe you'd be able to use advanced fields like Yin or Yang or Fuuinjutsu. You also wouldn't be able to use medical ninjutsu or like I mentioned, anything requiring great chakra control like CES. This means you'd be unable to free yourself from this seal.

The first technique is a method of placing the seal while the second is a method of removing the seal. The first isn't capable of being used to unseal itself. Think of it as a lock and key, with the first technique being the lock and the second being the Key. How is a lock supposed to open itself

Does this clear up any misunderstandings?
Clear.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Since you're clear on that, we'll move on to another sealing and unsealing set.

(Fuinjutsu: Fūja Hōin) Sealing Technique: Evil Sealing Method
Description: This technique is used to suppress technique-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this technique alone, but for marks of higher power, like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, it will cause the seal's power to become dependent on the recipient's own willpower to some extent, especially if the sealer is not experienced enough to strengthen the seal with his own power. It is also capable of holding back certain kekkei genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this. This seal requires a high number of hand seals to be performed (Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Dog → Rat) and consumes large amount of chakra from the user. Preparation for this technique requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the centre of the cursed seal. According to Kakashi, this technique is quick, but painful.

( Fuuinjutsu: Kaija Hōin ) - Sealing Arts: Evil Release Method
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The direct counterpart to the Evil Sealing Method, this technique is used to release technique-induced marks on a person rather than sealing it. Compared to the Evil Sealing Method, the Evil Releasing Method requires far less preparation. Additionally it can be used to forcefully release a curse mark, either of heaven or earth, forcing the corruption of the natural energy into the targets body.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since you're clear on that, we'll move on to another sealing and unsealing set.

(Fuinjutsu: Fūja Hōin) Sealing Technique: Evil Sealing Method
Description: This technique is used to suppress technique-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this technique alone, but for marks of higher power, like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, it will cause the seal's power to become dependent on the recipient's own willpower to some extent, especially if the sealer is not experienced enough to strengthen the seal with his own power. It is also capable of holding back certain kekkei genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this. This seal requires a high number of hand seals to be performed (Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Dog → Rat) and consumes large amount of chakra from the user. Preparation for this technique requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the centre of the cursed seal. According to Kakashi, this technique is quick, but painful.

( Fuuinjutsu: Kaija Hōin ) - Sealing Arts: Evil Release Method
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The direct counterpart to the Evil Sealing Method, this technique is used to release technique-induced marks on a person rather than sealing it. Compared to the Evil Sealing Method, the Evil Releasing Method requires far less preparation. Additionally it can be used to forcefully release a curse mark, either of heaven or earth, forcing the corruption of the natural energy into the targets body.
Alright, this is a very situational seal. You basically suppress kinjutsu or more specifically the curse marks that are on a target. Curse mark of heaven and Curse mark of earth would be the suspects of this. I wonder what else this seal could potentially suppress? What about Karma or the Dark marks that are formed on a dark release user? The second technique is just the release form of the first seal so it's quite whatever to be honest.