Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't read that technique in a long time so I don't remember what it does, but since you're asking like that and I know your tendency to push the boundaries I'm going to say no.
( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

^There is your answer, and with that we're all done with adv fuuinjutsu