Admit it Sarada haters (rant)

Jinxair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the latest threads led me to a really funny conclusion. You bash on her whenever you can, stating she will be the new Sakura with a sharingan, punching people while screaming your favourite "Shannaro" (my special compliments to a certain Lady).

And you know what? You're probably right, because Boruto is and will remain as nothing else but a big piece of garbage. It's becoming more and more visable with every new content, that the connection between manga, anime and the movie is fadding away, they just keep messing around with it. A bad filler, that's all it is. Kishimoto doesn't give a f*ck about this series anymore, the only thing which matters to him is money. He lets some incompetent idiots destroy all of his 15-year hard work and great characters. I couldn't care less about them ruining the kids already, but the latest "stats" of Team 7 are an utter profanation.

But let's forget about this brutal truth like all of us here do. You non-stop whining about Sarada being a fodder compared to Boruto shows how really insecure you are. It's a pure logic she will be weaker than him. He's a MC, she's not. He's a MALE, she's not, and we all know that in the NV it ends discussion already at this point. Yet you still have this need to drag her down at every thread, because in fact you see her as a big threat to Boruto. Calling Sarada's very possible future abilities a fanfic while Boruto is getting all those ridiculous power-ups just shows that. The most entertaining are Hyuuga fans creating theories about super-duper Byakugan abilities as seeing into the future or some other nonsense. Well, if I were you I'd probably do it too, since it's pretty obvious that your only hope for it being finally relevant is slipping by with the new Boruto's eye and him having nothing in common with Hyuugas. Himawari getting classic Byakugan and him not also proves that they want him as far from this fodder clan as possible.

My last message to all of you, not only the group of users I mentioned: Your inane hating on certain characters just makes the supporters even more loving and protective of them, while at the same time they start despise your favourites too and at some point become haters too. That's exactly what ruined Hinata for me and made me hate her. I think you can understand what I'm trying to say from seeing me being a hypocrite here, becuase majority of you also behaves like one.

Well, that would be all from me before I get my ass the hell out of this toxic community (yeah, no one cares). Stop destroying Naruto and its characters for each other, you will enjoy it more. Peace out, it was fun talking to you besides everything :)

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki hasn't done much. It would be like seeing Cho Cho bashing thread when she barely has lines and fighting scenes
Lol but Sarada haven't either Boruto anime/manga wise. And in Gaiden Sarada and Chocho was pared together. With the same screen time. In Mitsuki case he had his 1 shot also and little panel time in Boruto manga.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
329💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are many of them, but Indra, Lady Byakugan and Reviewing Logic (?) - I think that's his name, are the most insecure ones at the moment.

They can't stand the possibility of Sarada being better than their fav's. In every chance they get, they try to bash/diminish her in some kind of way, even if it is in a sugarcoated way.

Last edited: