chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually i meant to show how Oda often writes total bs to insta hype up a character, i think its fair to say not many ppl would buy Elizabello being able to 1shot a yonko, but the thing is if you accept other hype tools, you need to accept this one too. And I bet you don't actually love it when ppl do that :D
Many people would be blatantly disregarding Oda's own words then with no contradiction presented in the manga yet. Anyone who would ignore that statement then has to disregard all other statements not yet countered by Oda which means Kaido's 1v1 title holds true. IF, and it's a big if, Elizabello can managae to get the hour prep he needs and by some miracle land the punch on a Yonko than yes, we should expect to see a Yonko fall. The odds of it ever happening are infinitesimally small.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you please pick a side? Yonko or Admiral? Because you're really getting annoying.
why the hell do there need to be sides? than again thas basically 2019 internet in a nutshell. you can think im annoying if you want to but to me personally ppl who stubbornly feel the need to divide and than stick to their side at all cost are annoying

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get that Kaido's hype is good and all, but why are we acting like Akainu's own hype of reaching Raftel in no time is so insignificant in comparison? Everyone likes to put Roger on a pedestal within his own tier, but the guy's method for getting Big Mom's poneglyph was sneaking under her nose and Big Mom has implied that she used to have Kaido in the past. It goes without saying that obtaining the poneglpyhs would mean he'd have to go through Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, and Blackbeard.

Even if you attribute the feat to the Marines backing him more so than him himself, you at the bare minimum are forced to recognize that the Marines can take on 4 Yonko crews in quick succession despite whatever losses they'd be accumulating from each battle.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Lol good one. I would love to see that matchup.
Post automatically merged:

I get that Kaido's hype is good and all, but why are we acting like Akainu's own hype of reaching Raftel in no time is so insignificant in comparison? Everyone likes to put Roger on a pedestal within his own tier, but the guy's method for getting Big Mom's poneglyph was sneaking under her nose and Big Mom has implied that she used to have Kaido in the past. It goes without saying that obtaining the poneglpyhs would mean he'd have to go through Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, and Blackbeard.

Even if you attribute the feat to the Marines backing him more so than him himself, you at the bare minimum are forced to recognize that the Marines can take on 4 Yonko crews in quick succession despite whatever losses they'd be accumulating from each battle.
Oda used akainu as an example of not making your MC too strong or else there isn’t much growth in the story. It’s as simple as that, you guys are misinterpreting the quote. MC in general grows they are not stagnant so in a year if akainu is a top tier he would become a force enough to get the Op.

The marines don’t have that kind of firepower, they employ pirates, that should tell u their position, if you have to employ pirates, who are essentially robbing your citizens and making a mockery of your justice to even up with the yonko, there is no further debate needed.

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda used akainu as an example of not making your MC too strong or else there isn’t much growth in the story. It’s as simple as that, you guys are misinterpreting the quote. MC in general grows they are not stagnant so in a year if akainu is a top tier he would become a force enough to get the Op.

The marines don’t have that kind of firepower, they employ pirates, that should tell u their position, if you have to employ pirates, who are essentially robbing your citizens and making a mockery of your justice to even up with the yonko, there is no further debate needed.
dont misinterpret the idea of shichibukai.where do u get this idea of even things up against yonkou? they simply want upper hand and thats wt basically WG has got.they are the strongest unit out there.they control more at one piece world than anyone.marines can already rival yonkou bt with shichibukai it just confirms the advantage.and this power balancing is all made up from WG itself.they want yonkou to hv their own territories and rule them.WG doesnt hv such huge resources to handle everything control in the world.thats y it helps them if yonkou were to maintain their own territories and feed and control people in those islands.bt at the same time they dont want them being united together.so if something like that were to happen u need to assure that u wont get defeated.so its not only shichibukai WG will gladly try to take as much as power they want if that can help maintain their reign over the world.in real world USA would be such an example(not the best one bt atleast u will get the idea).its ok with them if other countries hv their own kind of control over their countries bt wt they hate is if any other country as such to get more power than them.so as long as others remain underdogs and not united USA is ok with that

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think vs thread is all right if debate has logic and backup behind it.

Admirals and yonko have always been subject of speculation who are the strongest.

I
Yeah, too bad that's in almost all of these threads not the case. In fact people seem to be doing their very best to do the exact opposite: they rip things out of their context, absolutely massacring the integrity of the story and then interpret it as they very well please. The OP is a prime example of that. Its value is absolute zero; logic and reason are completely absent.

By their very nature VS threads have a high degree of subjectivity, but not only is that something many people ignore, they don't care about it either way. In the end this is nothing more than a tool for character fanbases to assert their character and for trolls to mess with people. Reason and logic are useless unless it agrees with their views and there is no shortage of examples of that in this thread.

You mean...people disagree on things...and there’s discussion on it? Sounds less interesting than threads where everyone says “Yup” mindlessly and nothing else happens.
I think you very well realized how laughable that statement sounded. You could use that as a euphemism to describe every conflict ever in the existence of humanity.

It's not a real discussion when someone posts a thread to intentionally screw with people and other people merely want to hear what they want to hear. But apparently you don't seem to have any issues tossing everything overboard that makes a discussion meaningful as long as you find it interesting to see. Kind of contradictory.

is he a troll or is he serious?
I think it's kind of obvious what he is. He isn't particularly subtle about it. The fact that there are several people who went along with it, underlines what I said even more.

Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.