Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
We discovered via the TS that the Gorosei are the appointees of all Admirals. However, in regards to the FA outgoing Admiral can give a recommendation to a candidate. Part of the reason Akainu and Aoikiji were allowed to fight was due to the nigh indifference in power. Furthermore, we have seen the Gorosei influence during appointing/decommissioning of Warlords & its effect on the power balance. From this we can gather that the Gorosei have a good grasp on power levels.

My questions is:

1. In a system that had Four Emperors of whom at least one holds the title of world's strongest why were they content on just maintaining Four Admirals?
  2. How rare is an Admiral level character? Is it safe to assume <10% of the verse is Admiral level & only 1% being outright > Any Admiral?
  3. Is the combination of Fujitora and Ryokogyu comparable to the Pre TS versions of Akainu + Sengoku OR Akainu + Aoikiji OR Aoikiji + Sengoku?
  4. FA Sengoku + The Colored Trio VS FA Akainu + Fujitora - Sengoku - Ryokogyu. Which is the stronger quarter?
  5. What is YOUR definition of Admiral level and Yonko level?
I ask because over the TS Sengoku and Aoikiji's retirements would be major hits to the Marine structure. Many would agree Akainu >= Aoikiji (at the time) & Saka's portrayal puts him as > active Admiral(s). Yet, inspite of this they settled on simply replacing the two with Fujitora and Ryokogyu. For those who believe Yonko > Admirals. Wouldn't didn't the WG use this opportunity to pad their own rank and tip the scales? At this time they had lost Blackbeard and Jinbe & while WB Pirates were no more The Worst Generation was the new looming threat. People always use Old WB as proof of Yonko superiority but the the thing is wasn't he shown to be on the same league as Rodger? To me the Admiral level defines a character whose strength, attributes, power and/or portrayal has them capable of either matching and/or giving an Admiral a significantly difficulty (Mid-High+). Whereas Yonko is just a fighter with Admiral level+ power that has acquired territory & followers thus Yonko level isn't a thing.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there's a category simply called "top tier".. and that category holds both, Admirals and Yonko..

I don't see why it has to be any more complicated than this tbvh..

Last edited: