[Discussion] Admiral Ryokugyu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
robins attack are weak and brooks attacks are weaker.barto was easily able to take king's punch.king punch has more destructive force then any attack robin or brook has shown
The hell are you talking about? Bart never tanked the King Punch. His barriers did. Robin's ability is perfect to bypass his barriers.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy vs Akainu

Zoro vs Fujitora

Sanji vs Kizaru

Franky vs Greenbull??? (Franky is the only SH outside of the M3 that I see reaching admiral level or above by the EoS, The rest will peek around VA range imo....But it's completely up to Oda at the end of the day)

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the M3 do fight the admirals it wont be EoS. Luffy will be PK level EoS, Zoro will be yonko level, and Sanji is the only one who will be admiral level.

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hell are you talking about? Bart never tanked the King Punch. His barriers did. Robin's ability is perfect to bypass his barriers.
i know i was talking about the barriers power.never said barto tanked it and it remains to be seen if robin can do it.barto can just put barriers around his body and robin might not be able to grow hand's inside it.still ur agument is pretty good.i will accept that there is a high possibility robin might be able to do it.

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm quiet interesting actually, from reading theories about Greenbull it is said he will be opposite of Fuji, and more hands on and jumping into fights like Luffy. I wouldn't mind Sabo v Akainu (rematch for the Mera Mera) Luffy v Greenbull (brawlers) Zoro v Fuji (swordsman) Sanji v Kizaru (speed & kicks)

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm quiet interesting actually, from reading theories about Greenbull it is said he will be opposite of Fuji, and more hands on and jumping into fights like Luffy. I wouldn't mind Sabo v Akainu (rematch for the Mera Mera) Luffy v Greenbull (brawlers) Zoro v Fuji (swordsman) Sanji v Kizaru (speed & kicks)
Please tell me you're not talking about EoS.

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please tell me you're not talking about EoS.
Not EoS, but when Luffy gets his next upgrade in strength and Zoro/Sanji obvs.

I honestly have a feeling Akainu is going to be out of the story by the EoS and the M3 + Allies will be against them old men from the WG, also theories on them being younger because of Bonney.