Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When and how do you think we'll get to see Admiral "Greenbull" ?? Will we see him in action or will we just get a glimpse of him in like a marine meeting/summit with Akainu and the others ?

Also, it is implied that the M3(Luffy,Zoro and Sanji) will fight the 3 admirals. But it is usually portrayed as Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Fujitora and Kizaru vs Sanji. Soooo, what about Ryokugyu ? Why does he get no love ? Or will Usopp just solo him no diff ?

What do y'all think ?

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When and how do you think we'll get to see Admiral "Greenbull" ?? Will we see him in action or will we just get a glimpse of him in like a marine meeting/summit with Akainu and the others ?

Also, it is implied that the M3(Luffy,Zoro and Sanji) will fight the 3 admirals. But it is usually portrayed as Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Fujitora and Kizaru vs Sanji. Soooo, what about Ryokugyu ? Why does he get no love ? Or will Usopp just solo him no diff ?

What do y'all think ?
Where was that implied?

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Where was that implied?
Besides the opening, I've seen it said in many forums etc etc.

I mean it's logical,kinda ? The strongest 3 of the protagonists' crew against the 3 Admirals ? Though Akainu is now fleet admiral, he is like Luffy's no.2 nemesis after killing Ace. Of course, Akainu could be taken by Sabo but then who will Luffy fight from the marines ?

inb4 Blackbeard will side with the marines v_v

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At no point was it emplied that the Monster Trio are going to face the Admirals, or which of the Admirals they will be matched with if they do face them.

If anything, Zoro is the one to fight Kizaru. Kizaru so far faced off against first mates - Rayleigh, Marco, Beckman and once was about to kill Zoro back in Sabaody. Just because Kizaru kicks his opponents as much as he fires lasers at them or slash with his light sword doesn't mean he will fight Sanji.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was bored so I checked just how many times Kizaru kicked, fired a laser and used his sword. 7 times we seen him kick, 14 times we seen him fire a laser, once with a sword against Rayleigh. So... yeah, going by evidence, we can't just say that he's a kicker so he's going to be Sanji's rival.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is why i keep saying that the M3 WILL BECOME M4.if jinbei or barto joins this will be possible.

barto is a is way down from the M3 right know but he can become admiral level by EOS
Barto is less of a contender than the mid trio. Franky stomps. Robin stomps. Brook stomps.
Legitamently The only one with direct anger against an admiral (though not a current admiral) Is robin. I wouldnt mind seeing her stop a buster call or something EOS and take out that fourth admiral.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Barto is less of a contender than the mid trio. Franky stomps. Robin stomps. Brook stomps.
Legitamently The only one with direct anger against an admiral (though not a current admiral) Is robin. I wouldnt mind seeing her stop a buster call or something EOS and take out that fourth admiral.
Barto beats anyone in the mid trio.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He can create a lot of barriers, Franky uses up cola every time he uses an attack so he would run out of cola before Barto runs out of barriers.
Barto ran out of barriers with one stair case... We have yet to see franky run out of enough steam to not be able to do anything. When against the cp9 his punches and weapons still worked they were just weaker.

Plus we have only see on directional barriers. And robing could still just clutch him and break his fingers and arms so he can't cross them... Even if he did put up a barrier she can grow limbs where ever she can see...

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would agree that franky is a little above barto but robin and brook wouldn't be able to beat him.