sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive had a account on the base since 09 but havent been really active untill the last few months and now that i am i feel like its addicting and i find myself checking and styaing on it like 70% of my day do you guys feel the same and what specifically is so addicting to you

Wildtangent

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really adicted- I guess I was at first but then once school started getting more serious I just stopped going on for sometime. However now that I am on break I may or may not be on more often.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really adicted- I guess I was at first but then once school started getting more serious I just stopped going on for sometime. However now that I am on break I may or may not be on more often.
lol i think thats what it is now that im on break its like all i do tennis and narutobase lol we have two weeks for break so i have a lot of time on my hands

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got addicted to NB since I got good friends here. Before I do my work I first check NB then before I went to sleep I also check NB. Whenever I got chance to log in NB I always grab it xd

Last edited:

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got addicted to NB since I got good friends here. Before I do my work I first check NB then before I went to sleep I also check NB. Whenever I got chance to log in NB I always grab it xd
nice to know im not the only one
Two weeks? lol I have 5 :eek:
wtf lol are you in college im only junior in hs so ares is a little shorter