chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you could add any one character we've seen so far to the crew who would it be.

Scenario A - regardless of personalities or personal issues.

Scenario B in-story characteristics in tact. I.e. if you pick an old enemy there will be friction but you might pick that person because you want to see those types of interactions.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eneru. He was stuck on a island being a tyrant. If he turned a new leaf and submitted/joined luffy it would-ve been interesting to see him interact with the world. I would still want him to be slightly arrogant about being a strong fighter (because he is). Like imagine him telling off a world noble lmfao
Though he might be too powerful.

Reactions: chopstickchakra

ORTAK

Kin
187💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katakuri.

1.)
Personality wise he could fit in because of he and Luffy having an understanding for each and respect throughout their fight.

2.) The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: chopstickchakra

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eneru. He was stuck on a island being a tyrant. If he turned a new leaf and submitted/joined luffy it would-ve been interesting to see him interact with the world. I would still want him to be slightly arrogant about being a strong fighter (because he is). Like imagine him telling off a world noble lmfao
Though he might be too powerful.
I bet eneru with advanced observation haki would be able to see slightly into other people's future. Not just his