0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Wassup itachi..... I got Gaara winning this one with high difficulty
Hi,can you explain how Gaara win?

why is this in the sand village... majorly insane boost to gaara..

gaara wins
I changed the location ,they're fighting where the 5 Kages are fighting edo Madara.

Last edited:

Genduko

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
gaara already has insane defending capabilities and he his a long distance fighter i think a hard milestone would be the third kazekage puppet but as it is a puppet it shouldn't be to hard for gaara who has full knowledge of is opponent ( Because gaara has full knowledge would he have and antidote o sassori's poison ) the poison issue i believe gaara would be able to evade the poison with his sand and shield and gaara also has the ability to fly / hover because of his sand so he would be able to get a good safe distance where he would be able to fight and attack and if the fight does become a close range fight he has his sand shield to defend himself where he is encased over his skin by sand . and gaara does know's that sassori's only weakness is in his chest and gaara has also displayed the ability to seal so its all leaning into gaaras favor even with the 1000 puppets he could easily defend him self while attacking sassori as he does have the ability to defend and attack while he is encased within his sand dome and has his third eye active SOO IN CONCLUSION a high difficulty fight but gaara wins

Cerox0

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
+Rep for Topic, why you make me chose between my 2 favorite sand ninja D:.

I believe in the end Gaara wins High difficulty.

-His sand can crush the 100 puppets ease
-Gold sand > Iron sand
-Sand protects him from weapons and poison
- Can crush sasori's real body and heart.

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
3rd Kazekage would give Gaara much more trouble than 100 Puppets but, but Gaara is too much for ANY puppeteer.

at the end of the day, Sabaku Soso> Sasori's heart.

btw im liking the amout of Gaara matchups today usually i have to make these myself XD