Kitki Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys, I was wondering if you all would help me with my homework (lol)
All you have to do is voice your opinion, but please be reasonable. I have to print this off and give it to my teacher...
ok so here is the issue:

What are your views on animal abuse?

Last edited:

Kitki Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a start, you misspelt "views".

My work here is done.

*disappears in a puff of smoke*
yea thanks -__-""
uhm...gtfo konoha thread and go to chatter box/hopeless children forums ?
pl0x :D
....really man? rudness in this generation really needs to cease -__- I didn't admit anything vulgar, so there is no need to cuss at me...U_U

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
animal abuse is just wrong =/
ppl need to take of animals coz they are like humans, especially pets =/
if a person cannot look after a pet, they should give it to some1
note i have seen animal cops on animal planet >_>

-~Krissy~-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Animal abuse is sick, twisted torture. Do people ever stop to think about what any animal did so wrong to deserve that kind of brutality? I understand that as part of life, we humans use them as sustenance, but going beyond that point is just plain unacceptable and unneccessary. We already claim to be far superior than all other species, do we really need to prove this to the poor creatures? If that's true, then perhaps we are not as superior as we say we are...atleast not in the way we think and our actions would definitely say otherwise as well.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if you cant take care of a animal in the long run dont buy/adopt it. ive had my cat and dog for 5 years and they are living the life

Kitki Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really appreciate all of you posting ^^ even if the posts are not as serious >_> as long as i get the veiws i need and this thread keeps going, i will see to it that my report gets noticed. I am trying to convince my school to start a fund raiser for the humane society to house and feed their animals, my mother works at a vet's office, and they have already raised $400 to help rescue more animals. The pmore posts I get in this thread, the more poeple in my community will realize that more than just me and a handfull of people care and that it is a serious situation...
thanks and g'night

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all of the pets my family has had (excluding goldfish) have been adopted pets. Our dog we had over 10 years before she had to be put to sleep because of cancer. now we have two cats, the oldest cat was found by some highschoolers who brought him to our house, then the other one was given to us from a family who wasn't able to keep a litter of kittens.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys, I was wondering if you all would help me with my homework (lol)
All you have to do is voice your opinion, but please be reasonable. I have to print this off and give it to my teacher...
ok so here is the issue:

What are your views on animal abuse?
i don't abuse many animals... mice are too small and horses are too big... there are laws against beastiality so they have to be easy to hide :|

xd

Orochimaru.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In honest to god truth, animal cruelty is totally wrong...my family adopted a couple of abused animals and they are the greatest. they dont deserve to be treated so badly.when i read this, i felt a little soft hearted so i went and volunteered at a local shelter...heres some pics i took while i was there...im not in any of them cuz i am the one taking the pics so you all still have the mystery of what i look like :D
You must be registered for see images

Taboo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it looks like I've got some history of animal abuse Xo(, when I was a kid I had this cat, and I liked to squeeze it hard with my hands, and one day its guts got out of its ass!!! This is the truth! My mother gave me a hell of a beating, I couldnt sit on my ass for two days, but the cat was taken to the vetenarian and got well.
Dont get me wrong, I feel terrible for what I've done, and I actually like animals, its just that when I was a kid i didnt know what could happen to a cat if u squeezed it...Xo(

Vexen

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any kind of abuse is wrong in many ways, i just find it sad to hear about animals that have been abused, a while ago there was a group of schoolkids that decided to "have fun" and beat up a group of kittens and their mother, i mean... how sad is that... ppl are that bored that they need to hurt a group of SMALL, DEFENCELESS ANIMALS. If i lived in a city i would definatly try to help at one of the centers. At my place we have 3 dogs, 1 cat and 2 birds, along with some chickens to be honest i dont want to see any of them get hurt.

Last edited: