Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay since you say I go first ... (bio's speech doesn't affect timeframe)

"Oooh, Hidden Leaf shinobi"

I notice you quickly and blind you with the mist surrounding Kirigakure and a clone appears behind me.

"Meet Joki Boy, this was my present to Muu on his birthday"

After he appears he quickly dashes to your behind you (since his speed is like 8 gates, lightning armor, and amaterasu) and explodes, making you fly high in mid air.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Then I summon my Giant Clam to hide myself if you try something unique

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Jōki Bōi) - Water Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 (+ 10 each time clone is reformed)
Damage points: 80
Description: The Second Mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil that resembles a chibi version of himself once completed. Due to its structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered to cold or hot. When it exerts itself the outer layer of oil heats up and evaporates the water inside. As the internal pressure builds, the clone expands until it explodes and the water vapour is released. This vapour then cools down as it rises and as a result, turns into hail which cools the clone, causing it to shrink to its original size and start the entire process again. Despite its size, the clone itself remains very fast throughout the technique, which not only allows it to heat up very quickly but also inflict damage using an axe-like liquid blade that forms on one of its arms. However, using this technique leaves the Mizukage in a very weak and vulnerable state.
Note: Can only be used by the second Mizukage and whilst in affect the user can only use A rank and below techniques.

(Kuchiyose: Ōhamaguri) - Summoning: Giant Clam
Range: short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability)
Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay since you say I go first ... (bio's speech doesn't affect timeframe)

"Oooh, Hidden Leaf shinobi"

I notice you quickly and blind you with the mist surrounding Kirigakure and a clone appears behind me.

"Meet Joki Boy, this was my present to Muu on his birthday"

After he appears he quickly dashes to your behind you (since his speed is like 8 gates, lightning armor, and amaterasu) and explodes, making you fly high in mid air.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Then I summon my Giant Clam to hide myself if you try something unique

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Jōki Bōi) - Water Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 (+ 10 each time clone is reformed)
Damage points: 80
Description: The Second Mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil that resembles a chibi version of himself once completed. Due to its structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered to cold or hot. When it exerts itself the outer layer of oil heats up and evaporates the water inside. As the internal pressure builds, the clone expands until it explodes and the water vapour is released. This vapour then cools down as it rises and as a result, turns into hail which cools the clone, causing it to shrink to its original size and start the entire process again. Despite its size, the clone itself remains very fast throughout the technique, which not only allows it to heat up very quickly but also inflict damage using an axe-like liquid blade that forms on one of its arms. However, using this technique leaves the Mizukage in a very weak and vulnerable state.
Note: Can only be used by the second Mizukage and whilst in affect the user can only use A rank and below techniques.

(Kuchiyose: Ōhamaguri) - Summoning: Giant Clam
Range: short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability)
Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage
lol try again