Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright I can do this for you. I'll teach you the summoning technique and snakes or we could do Ninjutsu?

Your choice.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you do well and time permits it then yes

Alright, Now tell me everything you know about summonings. It doesn't just have to be about snakes, you can mention any and everything

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well snakes are carnivorous reptilian type creatures without legs, also named serpents (some times). They are the signature summon of Orochimaru and his pupils (Sasuku, Kabuto, Anko). In the world of Naruto can can vary in size from small to big. They live in Ryūchi Cave. Snakes can detect life through there smell and heat. Some known snakes summons are:
- Manda
- Manda II
- Aoda
- Three giant snake

I would like to summon the snake contract because the snakes of the Naruto world are very powerful and Unique I have always loved them since Naruto stopped Manda infront of Sasuke it showed just how powerful the snake was against a kid who had 9 tails. I would also like to sign with them because unlike other summons snakes can be very clever and a tough opponent to defeat. The wield awesome abilities that can aid there summoner in battle like the ability to shed skin and avoid attacks. (Naruto episode with Sasuke and Deidara).

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the summoning jutsu itself can either be signed to summon a creature either with a tattoo or a scroll (most people choose the tattoo as it is easier) In the anime the user will bite their thumb or draw blood from somewhere on their body and perform a few handisgns and slam it on the ground and the creature will be summoned

here's the Jutsu

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.