super michael

Regular
Kin
210💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why don’t the writers make the Sharingan and Sage Mode a requirement to gain Rinnegan. I mean think about it Hagoromo didn’t need to gain someone dna or other eyes, yet he has Rinnegan.

The thing is he has done something that no dojutsu has ever done which is learn Sage Mode. Indra, Itachi, Obito, Madara, Uchiha clan, etc, hasn’t tried to learn Sage Mode. No Hyuga or Otsutsuki has learned Sage Mode.

Just imagine a clan full of Rinnegan, that would be overpowered. They have access to their Sharingan/Rinnengan powers.

Last edited:

super michael

Regular
Kin
210💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hag didn't have to get anyone else's DNA or eyes because he already had all of it. Everyone else had to do so because his dna and chakra fragmented over the generations.
But not even Indra and Ashura got Rinnegan, heck Ashura didn't get any dojutsu at all. The thing is we see Hagoromo mention and in filler unlock the Rinnegan.

We see Hagoromo learn Sage Mode, something that no dojutsu user does. That is why I think Sage Mode mastery might be the thing that helps evolves a dojutsu.

Silenqe

Kin
464💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why don’t the writers make the Sharingan and Sage Mode a requirement to gain Rinnegan. I mean think about it Hagoromo didn’t need to gain someone dna or other eyes, yet he has Rinnegan.

The thing he has done that no dojutsu has ever done is learn Sage Mode. Indra, Itachi, Obito, Madara, Uchiha clan, etc, haven’t tried to learn Sage Mode. No Hyuga or Otsutsuki has learned Sage Mode.

Just imagine a clan full of Rinnegan, that would be overpowered. They have access to their Sharingan/Rinnengan powers.
To get the Rinnegan you need both Indra and Ashura's DNA. Indra and Ashura's dad is Hagoromo, so Hagoromo already has the DNA needed to gain the Rinnegan. So he doesn't need anyone's DNA to gain the Rinnegan cuz he already has all the requirements.

The reason why we haven't seen any Dojutsu users except for Hagoromo use sage mode is that it won't make sense to the story. When Hagoromo met Naruto and Sasuke he gave Naruto the Six Path Sage Mode and Sasuke the Rinnegan, because of his sons which then Indra had the Sharingan and Ashura had the sage mode. Now if the writers of Boruto would see this resembles then it kinda confirms that Boruto gets the sage mode and Sarada gets the Rinnegan, although were the manga is headed I don't see this as being the case, plus the story was kinda set up so this wouldn't be possible anyway. Although it would have been kinda fun to see. But if that was the case then the Boruto series would be worse then it is right now which I simply can not comprehend.
Post automatically merged:

But not even Indra and Ashura got Rinnegan, heck Ashura didn't get any dojutsu at all. The thing is we see Hagoromo mention and in filler unlock the Rinnegan.

We see Hagoromo learn Sage Mode, something that no dojutsu user does. That is why I think Sage Mode mastery might be the thing that helps evolves a dojutsu.
Of course, they didn't get the Rinnegan? :ROFLMAO: You need the DNA of Ashura and Indra which they did not have. Yes, Ashura didn't get any Dojutsu, but that was the point. He got the sage mode instead. I already made a post replying to the original thread which I highly encourage you to read and hopefully, you will understand the situation better.

If sage mode is what helps a Dojutsu evolve, then explain how Sasuke, Madara, Obito and so on evolved their Sharingans.

Last edited:

super michael

Regular
Kin
210💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So let see if this is right Kaguya has RinneSharingan, but since her DNA is split to her son that is why Hagoromo has Rinnegan and Hamura Byakugan and later on Tenseigan.

Hagoromo DNA is split into Indra and Ashura, which is why one has the Sharingan and the other has no dojutsu.

Sasuke used to have CM which is basically Senjutsu, Sasuke could use that with no problem at all. Jugo pump Sasuke full of Senjutsu to draw Zetsu out, yet there was no problem at all with Sasuke body. Jugo gave Sasuke Senjutsu chakra to his Susano, which Sasuke had no problem in using it. The point is Sasuke body can more than handle Sage Mode, but he doesn't learn it.

We see Obito and Madara can handle the Senjutsu chakra of the Juubi with no problem.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
3,787💸
Kumi
847💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So let see if this is right Kaguya has RinneSharingan, but since her DNA is split to her son that is why Hagoromo has Rinnegan and Hamura Byakugan and later on Tenseigan.

Hagoromo DNA is split into Indra and Ashura, which is why one has the Sharingan and the other has no dojutsu.

Sasuke used to have CM which is basically Senjutsu, Sasuke could use that with no problem at all. Jugo pump Sasuke full of Senjutsu to draw Zetsu out, yet there was no problem at all with Sasuke body. Jugo gave Sasuke Senjutsu chakra to his Susano, which Sasuke had no problem in using it. The point is Sasuke body can more than handle Sage Mode, but he doesn't learn it.

We see Obito and Madara can handle the Senjutsu chakra of the Juubi with no problem.
yea. the divide between uchiha and senju used to be thought as the difference between body and mind, but it's pretty clear the fact is false. neither clan is lacking in any regard. uchihas have steel bodies alongside large chakra reserves, and senjus have ridiculous proficiency with jutsus. blame kishimoto for the inconsistency. Obito and Madara are outliers though because they had Hashirama's dna running though them.

Silenqe

Kin
464💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Indra got the Sharingan which then later evolved into the Mangekyo Sharingan and Ashura later on learned sage mode. If Senjutsu is needed to evolve the Sharingan then explain how Indra evolved his Sharingan into a Mangekyo Sharingan.

Sasuke didn't learn sage mode, he was forced to get it a.k.a the CM and his body was used to having Senjutsu so it was no problem for him later on.

The Juubi become a part of them so again no problem for them, plus they also had Hashirama cells which were why Madara and Obito got their Rinnegans in the first place.

What about all the other people who have had the Mangekyo Sharingan? How would you explain their MS? It was even stated that to get the Rinnegan you need the DNA of Indra and Ashura and of course the Sharingan and that is what we have seen so far, but if Senjutsu is needed to gain the Rinnegan and the MS then there are so many questions that are still unanswered and that wouldn't make any sense.

yea. the divide between uchiha and senju used to be thought as the difference between body and mind, but it's pretty clear the fact is false. neither clan is lacking in any regard. uchihas have steel bodies alongside large chakra reserves, and senjus have ridiculous proficiency with jutsus. blame kishimoto for the inconsistency. Obito and Madara are outliers though because they had Hashirama's dna running though them.
Can I ask for what inconsistencies you are talking about again?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
533💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn’t need to transplant other people’s dna to get six path chakra because he’s already born with one.
as for having the rinnegan, that part is a rarity. Not everyone can get it and black Zetsu said he tried throughout the descendants of Indra and only Madara succeeded.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
4,532💸
Kumi
4,360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
He didn’t need to transplant other people’s dna to get six path chakra because he’s already born with one.
as for having the rinnegan, that part is a rarity. Not everyone can get it and black Zetsu said he tried throughout the descendants of Indra and only Madara succeeded.
Tobi, somebody's erring here, lol.

BZ said he approached incarnates of both (Indra and Asura) but only Madara succeeded.