death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
apparently his soul or him as a whole is trapped in an eternal genjutsu when itachi stabbed him however that would mean he is still alive... yes kabuto says he has part of oro in him or whatever but whether it is him or just some of his powers is still to be seen... if it is him however could the genjutsu be broken bringing orochimaru back and then there be 2? the normal one and the kabuto one once its taken over?

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea he was in a dream like state till itachi pulled im out of sasuke.thats how he got rid of the curse mark.I think hes taken over kabuto unless hes taking forrbidin medicine.I wonder how strong he realy was

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea he was in a dream like state till itachi pulled im out of sasuke.thats how he got rid of the curse mark.I think hes taken over kabuto unless hes taking forrbidin medicine.I wonder how strong he realy was
actually sasuke cant beat him that easily but hess was weak and he had no arms to make handseals

potanezz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all i know that orochimaru said...itachi you thought im gonna die with this wounds and he laugh over itachi.......
i think orchimaru still alive....in body of sasuke or in kabuto's body...:D

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all i know that orochimaru said...itachi you thought im gonna die with this wounds and he laugh over itachi.......
i think orchimaru still alive....in body of sasuke or in kabuto's body...:D
No my friend, hes not alive in Sasuke anymore. Sasuke have lost his Cursed seal when Itachi trapped Oro in an eternal genjitsu.

The only possibilty for Oro to come back is through Kabuto

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oro's gonna come back somehow through kabuto; it'd be the ultimate irony :D

Kabuto tries to gain more power to not be oro's servant anymore, and he ends up giving oro a way to come back, presumptavely killing kabuto

Status
Not open for further replies.